Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doing this from my phone so I can't add any scans. Now we all know that Naruto now has those truth seeking orbs, which we've seen tank an explosion of 4 bijuudama. However Naruto also has an upgraded bijuu mode cloak. We've seen his old bijuu mode cloaks tank 2 of the most powerful fire jutsu's in the manga, and an explosion from the juubi. If Naruto tries to defend himself using those orbs, it'll actually be a 2 part defense, involving the orbs and his cloak. A defense of that level is absurdly overpowered, when gai tried to take out maddy it took a combination of ftg and kamui to allow him to get thru those truth seeking orbs. Is there anyone who could even hope to touch Naruto physically right now? Even better is the fact that in theory he could hand someone a cloak and shield them with some of his orbs, granting them one of the strongest defenses ever witnessed. In my mind the only thing that can compared to him at this point is the yata mirror and juubidara in terms of defense. Thoughts?

Reactions: Sennin of Logic

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anything that contains no Senjutsu wont work on the black orbs. If those TBB had Senjutsu, the Onmyoudon would be obliterated. So, fail. Susanoo is better defense.​

Last edited:

Mad Daz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are definetly very sinilar in defensive power but the susanoo is a little ahead in that department while lacking in the firepower of narutos mode

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are definetly very sinilar in defensive power but the susanoo is a little ahead in that department while lacking in the firepower of narutos mode
I beg to differ, susanoo has already been penetrated on multiple occasions, the orbs negate and defend against most jutsu and the kyuubi cloak is behind them just incase something does find its way past the orbs. Susanoo isn't the best defense anymore in my opinion, at least when compared to Naruto.

Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I beg to differ, susanoo has already been penetrated on multiple occasions, the orbs negate and defend against most jutsu and the kyuubi cloak is behind them just incase something does find its way past the orbs. Susanoo isn't the best defense anymore in my opinion, at least when compared to Naruto.
I know right and if he want to talk about Perfect Susanoo we already saw what happen to Madara perfect Susanoo. With Senjutsu Hashirama Obliterated Madara perfect Susanoo. This why everyone wants Senjutsu; but they cant have the Senjutsu of The Six Paths which is far superior then Hashirama Senjutsu. I also came to believe that SO6P body allow the user to mix elements and connect with the Nature spirit. Naruto can control the Nature realm freely and have the Nature act as apart of him. That's why he was able to dodge the Limbo technique because of the fact that the Nature energy push him out of the way.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know right and if he want to talk about Perfect Susanoo we already saw what happen to Madara perfect Susanoo. With Senjutsu Hashirama Obliterated Madara perfect Susanoo. This why everyone wants Senjutsu; but they cant have the Senjutsu of The Six Paths which is far superior then Hashirama Senjutsu. I also came to believe that SO6P body allow the user to mix elements and connect with the Nature spirit. Naruto can control the Nature realm freely and have the Nature act as apart of him. That's he was able to dodge the Limbo technique because of the fact that the Nature energy push him out of the way.
thats why indra and ashura tied right...

You must be registered for see images

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so, Naruto's onmyoudon shield should be even weaker than juubito's shield.... and Lol Juubidama's contain nature energy. So technically the shield did tank a bijuudama with senjutsu in it...

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so, Naruto's onmyoudon shield should be even weaker than juubito's shield.... and Lol Juubidama's contain nature energy. So technically the shield did tank a bijuudama with senjutsu in it...
Don't see how his orbs would be weaker than anyone else's, that's like one susanoo being weaker than another.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto might have the truth balls but it doesn't mean he has onmyoudon which is a yin-yang technique. Is his defense better than Susanoo? Idk, tbh from what we've seen from the balls in terms of defense isn't so great without onmyoudon.

Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Hashirama obliterated a mix kurama + Perfect Susanoo with Senjutsu of his own. So I don't know about that.