Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again ur a genius all this makes sense meaning another tug of war but naruto would take all the bujjis in himself? Am I in the ball park or still standing on line to get a frank wne the clerk told there was no more so I haveto find another store is there a such think on forums to follow a person when posting another thread because u amaze me

Last edited:

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again ur a genius all this makes sense meaning another tug of war but naruto would take all the bujjis in himself? Am I in the ball park or still standing on line to get a frank wne the clerk told there was no more so I haveto find another store is there a such think on forums to follow a person when posting another thread because u amaze me
Oh! u exagerrate me much!

biswa112

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there is proof against this theory.

Statement #1: Naruto converts Kurama's chakra to each shinobi type, in order to share it.

Of course, as a particular case, Naruto converts Kurama chakra to his own type to use it.

Statement #2: From Statement #1 logic says that Naruto is the only one who can resonate with Kurama's chakra correctly, but... To further strongify my statement, I use this.

This is the chakra used for KCM. Naruto states that this is Kyuubi's chakra, one that is aparted in a sector of his body, and as you can see, it is sealed in a barrier. This means that even if this is Kyuubi's chakra, it is not linked to the Kyuubi, ergo, this sealed chakra is now Naruto's chakra type.

Statement #3: Naruto can't enter Bijuu Mode without Kurama's aid. I'm sure Kurama states somewhere that Naruto can't win without the beast chakra (Ch 611).

Statement #4: Gaara was not the first Jinchuuriki to be captured, so the whole thing about order of extraction is disproved directly with this statement. Zetsu only said the thing about the Ichibi because it was the weakest of all bijuu, so it would be easier to capture.

---

The only thing that actually makes sense about all of this is the fact that the Jinchuuriki and the Bijuu keep a connection after the extraction that let them do Tug-o-war (Ch 652).

---

Conclusion:

#1, #2 and #3 proves that the source of BM and KCM are not the same. KCM uses a seal, BM does not.

#4 and #3 should suffice to create a definite proof against this theory. Order of extraction is meaningless to Gedou Mazou, and Naruto lost Kurama's avatar (the beast manifestation of bijuu mode) after the Kyuubi's reserves were used. Meaning that no Beast = No more chakra... since Kurama was the chakra provider.

If Naruto had some Kyuubi's chakra aparted in his body, that's all he can use: KCM. Bijuu Mode won't be possible without the beast.

---

tysoncs, your theory is good. But you need to clearify or refute my points to win more credibility.
#4 and #3 are ur predictions..ur interpretetions are different..
Its clearly been said that "We should start with ichibi first","Kyuubi and hachibi are the last ones"and in the mean time we will collect other bijuus..

There isnt any big evidence than these lines..

And gaara wasnt the first jin to be captured but shukaku was the first bijuu to be inserted within gedo mazou..Then 2-7 tailed bijuus were inserted...He said about the order of bijuus insertion not about the jins!

For ur #1,#2 the post has been modified already!

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its clearly been said that "We should start with ichibi first","Kyuubi and hachibi are the last ones"and in the mean time we will collect other bijuus..

And gaara wasnt the first jin to be captured but shukaku was the first bijuu to be inserted within gedo mazou..Then 2-7 tailed bijuus were inserted...He said about the order of bijuus insertion not about the jins!

Thankz for clearing it buddy!

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

--- Countered argument:

My statement #4 had the proof of Deidara telling to Naruto that before Gaara was captured there were other two Jinchuurikis that were captured (moreover... they were defeated, so their health state is in the verge of death). So the thing about 'order of extraction' is out of place.

This means explicitely that before the Ichibi was extracted and absorbed by the Mazou from Gaara, there were other two bijuu that were absorbed. This only means that Zetsu's statement wasn't referring to something that was 'a must' for the Mazou, this only means that capturing the Ichibi first would be easier than capturing the Kyuubi, it would be less time-consuming.

--- Reasoning against your counter-argument:

I'm sure this would sound like an assumption to you but... do you think the two jinchuuriki that were captured previous to Gaara would be strong, and lucky enough to survive at the verge of death 3 days 'at least' that took Ichibi's extraction (other 3 days for the second extraction and finally 3 days for the third extraction)?

Even Mito, a pure breed Uzumaki, didn't survive ONE day after Kurama's extraction. The same with Kushina, who said that she would be alive just a bit longer after the extraction. So, the legendary Uzumaki, from the village of Longevity, didn't have that much of resistance in the verge of death...

I know Kishimoto messes up sometimes, but that logic of having two jinchuurikis at the verge of death waiting X days until Gaara's bijuu is extracted doesn't only seems unlikely... it's almost against common sense. So sorry... due common sense, my position holds.

Last edited: