Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today's chap was just a tragedy not the truth
Guyz i want to state Why so?:

Do u remember how the bijuus were inserted within gedo mazou?
First of all shukaku was captured and inserted and then 2-7 tails were inserted within the gedo mazou.
I basically will say that insertion of bijuus inside the gedo mazou is done in a sequence starting from 1-9 bijuus.

Its not me saying.Its zetsu saying itself:
You must be registered for see images

Its being said that to insert ichibi first then other 8 bijuus.

Then its next page its been said that madara is going to start with ichibi:

So,I basically think kurama asked gaara a favour bcz he knew the order of insertion of bijuus within gedo mazou:

So,Madara cant insert Yang kurama at first place!He needs some time as said here:[Look at last panel]

So even if yang kurama is gone away from Naruto.He has some of yang kurama's chakra which is stored inside him in another part:

Some people may say that kurama is gone, So naruto cant use it!
But its much the same case like Ginkaku and kinkaku were able to use Kurama's chakra out of their own will.
The seal given to naruto allows the flow of chakra.It hasnt been shown that the seal has yet broken.So,The chakra still remains.But that chakra isnt permanent bcz Kurama was repleneshing that chakra and Kcm's chakra wasnt under the control of kurama:

With the yang kurama's chakra still inside him he can absorb yang kurama again much like he did here with other bijuus.
Why?
Yang kurama said that here:

So,Kurama must have told gaara to tell Naruto the plan and help him in this.I think Yang kurama was unable to tell Naruto the plan bcz Naruto was struggling to protect Kurama..And as u can see in the pic below Gaara was very close to Yang kurama and dats wat made Yang kurama possibile to do so:

Naruto can pull the yang kurama's chakra within himself again through the help of Chakra chains inside him by transmitting the remaining Yang kurama's chakra inside him as we know non-jinchuuriki can use chakra chains and Fuinjutsus.

Note:Chakra chains of kushina are similar to that of gedo mazou:

You might ask what is the connection then with Rikudou Sennin?

Well many assumed before that Tobi's chakra chains were his and Madara's jutsu, however that is not so:

The chakra chains were Rikudou Sennin's jutsu

It makes logical sense that it was Rikudou's since it came from the Mazo

And since the Jutsu was also an Uzumaki jutsu, then it's logical to say that Rikudou Sennin himself was an Uzumaki.

In fact if we examine the Gedo Mazo closely
The Uzumaki Spirals appear all over the Gedo Mazo:

Well.I think all the shinobis standing out there will help naruto in pulling kurama as naruto has already got a link with their chakras:

I basically think that when all shinobis will help naruto,even if gedo's chains are stronger than that of naruto they will suceed much like in case of Obito!

Plz post ur views!

Last edited:

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea, i agree that he should've retained some kind of residual chakra from kurama. and my take is that he'll either A.) get kurama back before madara absorbs em. or B.) minato gives him his half.

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forgot FTG. Tobimaru and the alliance; Kyuubi link?
Oh..yeah may be...That can be an option too but It would be better if naruto would do it by himself!

yea, i agree that he should've retained some kind of residual chakra from kurama. and my take is that he'll either A.) get kurama back before madara absorbs em. or B.) minato gives him his half.
A) option is prefferable.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea, but what if madara gets minato's half and naruto's half and they end up merging before getting sealed and then naruto gets em' back. perfect opportunity for naruto to get full kurama.

Reactions: tysoncs

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

biswa112

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see this happening bcz naruto has inherited his mom's bloodline and as said by yamato naruto has a strong chakra which surpressess the chakra of kyuubi...Gaara will say Kurama's plan to naruto(which u have said).I agree with this bcz only gaara was close to yang kurama at that time and naruto was struggling to protect kurama