Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
btw we havent seen naruto use Yondaimes Space time, neither did we see his duper mega speed so ur not as powerful as naruto, ok fine this is RP..lets not mention that you use all elements...naruto didnt even learn Toad Stomach, boiling oil ect.
i mean it like future naruto and since he will be the toad sage he will learn them sooner or later and the speed comes form the sage mod and i stoped useing thet jutsu when did you last see me use it(konohas deamon flash) -_-

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no, actually the only reason u win all these fights against me and Obito is that you don't like to lose (yes no one likes it) but your problem is that you argue till one of us quits, ask obito too... you were like the one who got mad when I beat u up in 3 turns with my Tsukuyomi back then, you were all like..."Oh you used a K.O. moves from the beggining its not fair...Blah blah blah.." and look who is using K.O. moves every turn...lets not forget you are the most overpowered character already on NB...You have

1.Kyuubi
2.Sage Arts
3.Yondaime's Space Time
4.Hyper Mega (Blah) Speed

should I remember you that you use your costums more than it is allowed?:/

Bro I can beat you as many time as I want, but when you see you are going to lose you start arguing on the last move..like I say

"When you get close to me I hit you up in the air and use

*Name of jutsu*"

then you all go like

"When did I say I would come close to you"

and if you look attentively in the last post you see wrote "i am heading to you/i use my hyper mega duper speed to get to you"
-_- and you forgot thet you guys do the same i wont say i dont do it but from now im only fighting whit a refery bec im sick and tired of you guys going againce me all the time and you only see the probs whit other ppl but you dont see your own prob's -_-

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and wht do you mean i use my costus too much ?o_O they all are accepted by bibi and there isnt a rules stateing teht i cant use them more then one time in a battel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- and you forgot thet you guys do the same i wont say i dont do it but from now im only fighting whit a refery bec im sick and tired of you guys going againce me all the time and you only see the probs whit other ppl but you dont see your own prob's -_-
really?ok naruto how many times DID you win because me and obito quit huh?

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
really?ok naruto how many times DID you win because me and obito quit huh?
new account shig -_- well a couple times im done i wont argue whit you . and guess wht i wont fight you guys any more do you know wht i wont even fight anymore you guys allways think it your way or the high way well did you think teht maybe im argueing bec wht you do is stuped like now obtio set him self on fire whit amatarsu too get ride of the toad prison but it still burns him even if he undos the jutsu before it totaly kill him its a stuped way too avoid and besides shig you were the one who said i cant cut you when i fought you in bleach fight O_O like wht the hell it wasnet overpowered at all

Last edited:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
new account shig -_- well a couple times im done i wont argue whit you . and guess wht i wont fight you guys any more do you know wht i wont even fight anymore you guys allways think it your way or the high way well did you think teht maybe im argueing bec wht you do is stuped like now obtio set him self on fire whit amatarsu too get ride of the toad prison but it still burns him even if he undos the jutsu before it totaly kill him its a stuped way too avoid and besides shig you were the one who said i cant cut you when i fought you in bleach fight O_O like wht the hell it wasnet overpowered at all
I said that because the fight wasnt between me and you -_- 1st ... 2nd you start arguing when u start losing..admit it...you never lose because no one ever bothers arguing too much..but seriously I dont wanna have a fight with you bro so I will stop talking..