Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you didnt post it -_- and who said i come close too you?and do you think im stuped or something bec if i see you burning the prison i would come close and i would just finsiht eh fight before you come out and btw wishpers the prison is on you so if you light it you will burn too :pso thx you killed your self
your making yourself too overpowered *yawns*

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who the hell won?

Lol, everyone is overpowered in NB RPG. They're all too consumed by fantasy.
i won and btw im naruto so one day naruto is going to learn lot of sage art's and he allready mesters sage mod so pretacly as powerefull as the charter him self

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i won and btw im naruto so one day naruto is going to learn lot of sage art's and he allready mesters sage mod so pretacly as powerefull as the charter him self
no, actually the only reason u win all these fights against me and Obito is that you don't like to lose (yes no one likes it) but your problem is that you argue till one of us quits, ask obito too... you were like the one who got mad when I beat u up in 3 turns with my Tsukuyomi back then, you were all like..."Oh you used a K.O. moves from the beggining its not fair...Blah blah blah.." and look who is using K.O. moves every turn...lets not forget you are the most overpowered character already on NB...You have

1.Kyuubi
2.Sage Arts
3.Yondaime's Space Time
4.Hyper Mega (Blah) Speed

should I remember you that you use your costums more than it is allowed?:/

Bro I can beat you as many time as I want, but when you see you are going to lose you start arguing on the last move..like I say

"When you get close to me I hit you up in the air and use

*Name of jutsu*"

then you all go like

"When did I say I would come close to you"

and if you look attentively in the last post you see wrote "i am heading to you/i use my hyper mega duper speed to get to you"