Naruto vs Bee

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto would win he is way too fast to get hit by tbb, lariat or anything. While his attacks like rasen shuriken, tailed beast rasengan can constantly hit him. Naruto is faster than A and has more than just taijutsu he has devastating rasengans. And like what he did with kybi inside he can also hit bee with a barrage of oodama rasengan. he has a lot of chakra and his control is good(not as good as bee) which is shown now how he can use shadow clones a lot. Bee just can't hit him and naruto would bee can't handle that much raw power which naruto has and eventually he would wear out from all the damage. Not to mention he can summon gamabunta and other toads and try to hold eight tails down like how gamabunta did to the kyubi during its attack, this goes to naruto.
don't forget that if naruto gets hit by samehada, his chakra will plumet (kisame stroke bee with samehada and bee turned from stage 2 to stage 1) and A being B's brother, B is to some extent used to being against a fast opponent.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never said you can't pick naruto, i said you have to say why (the same applies for bee too)

naruto can make two rasen-shurikens and authough bee is a big target in 8 tails mode, if he goes directly in his normal mode he is much harder to hit and the rasen-shuriken would miss him completely. Plus, he survived sasuke's amaterasu and transformed into a tenticle.
he survived bee's attack becos sasuke cut off a tentacle to save karin. he would have died otherwise, but he was smart at the moment and tried to attack karin so sasuke would cut if off.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't forget that if naruto gets hit by samehada, his chakra will plumet (kisame stroke bee with samehada and bee turned from stage 2 to stage 1) and A being B's brother, B is to some extent used to being against a fast opponent.
but would samehada hit that is the problem, and if they fight in base form at the beginning he can use sage mode and let samehada absorb that and you kno what happens samehada would turn to stone.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but would samehada hit that is the problem, and if they fight in base form at the beginning he can use sage mode and let samehada absorb that and you kno what happens samehada would turn to stone.
the problem with that is that in order to go into sage mode, naruto has to stay still and bee won't just sit around and wait

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the problem with that is that in order to go into sage mode, naruto has to stay still and bee won't just sit around and wait
you forget that nine tails is no longer a problem cos he has its chakra under control and he can just summon ma and pa to gather natural chakra.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you forget that nine tails is no longer a problem cos he has its chakra under control and he can just summon ma and pa to gather natural chakra.
naruto can't use ma and pa yet because he may have the fox's chakra but the reason it didn't work in the first place (while training sage mode) is because of the fox's will. naruto has to be friends with the fox to use ma and pa

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto would win he is way too fast to get hit by tbb, lariat or anything. While his attacks like rasen shuriken, tailed beast rasengan can constantly hit him. Naruto is faster than A and has more than just taijutsu he has devastating rasengans. And like what he did with kybi inside he can also hit bee with a barrage of oodama rasengan. he has a lot of chakra and his control is good(not as good as bee) which is shown now how he can use shadow clones a lot. Bee just can't hit him and naruto would bee can't handle that much raw power which naruto has and eventually he would wear out from all the damage. Not to mention he can summon gamabunta and other toads and try to hold eight tails down like how gamabunta did to the kyubi during its attack, this goes to naruto.
You're discrediting Bee's amazing reflexes in and out of his Hachibi mode. He intercepted Minato when and Minato had the chance to strike him down but Bee was right there. He wasn't using the Hachibi at that point. v2 makes B fast. Not as fast as Naruto but he did manage to get between Naruto and A when they were going full speed at each other. Naruto is superior in speed to B but that doesn't mean B won't land a few hits and that he can't evade some of Naruto's attacks. As for the Tbb once it's loaded up the blast is almost is practically instant. IF (Because I know there's a high possibility that Naruto won't let him) Naruto lets that happen, the range of the blast and the speed of it will be too much even for him to evade. As for TBrasengan we don't know if Naruto has mastered it although best training is through doing so idk, however I rule that out.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto can't use ma and pa yet because he may have the fox's chakra but the reason it didn't work in the first place (while training sage mode) is because of the fox's will. naruto has to be friends with the fox to use ma and pa
he does not have to be friends with the fox it was just that the fox was resisting ma and pa from using sage mode, he has control of kyubi now and even kyubi offered him to use his power. He can use ma and pa cos he is in control and the fox can't resist them from going into sage mode. he can without it anyway cos bee can't first of all hit him. and naruto can come from many different directions with clones and use oodama rasengan. Only chance bee has is to go into hachibi mode but even then naruto can dodge any attack and can attack him with destructive techs.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're discrediting Bee's amazing reflexes in and out of his Hachibi mode. He intercepted Minato when and Minato had the chance to strike him down but Bee was right there. He wasn't using the Hachibi at that point. v2 makes B fast. Not as fast as Naruto but he did manage to get between Naruto and A when they were going full speed at each other. Naruto is superior in speed to B but that doesn't mean B won't land a few hits and that he can't evade some of Naruto's attacks. As for the Tbb once it's loaded up the blast is almost is practically instant. IF (Because I know there's a high possibility that Naruto won't let him) Naruto lets that happen, the range of the blast and the speed of it will be too much even for him to evade. As for TBrasengan we don't know if Naruto has mastered it although best training is through doing so idk, however I rule that out.
yes bee has amazing reflexes i agree and is fast in v2 but you made a false statement about bee getting in the way when they were in full speed, they were standing there and raikage was about to attack and naruto was making a handsign but bee blocking does show his amazing reflexes and speed but the thing is they were not going at full speed but standing still. tbb won't naruto, he is fast and would attack bee if he even tried that cos he saw the tech in play. bee in hachibi mode is vulnerable to attacks that is what i am saying not i his v2 form, naruto can hit him in hachibi mode and if naruto uses clones and uses oodama rasengan or some of his rasengan variants in a greater speed than v2(naruto is still faster than v2) then bee can't handle all those attacks and has to go into hachibi mode in which he is extremely powerful but naruto is is just too fast and has raw power(rasengan variants) to take down bee. It won't be an easy fight but i can see naruto winning the fight. And naruto used TB rasengan to break the barrier so he can use but it is nearly not as good as bee's tbb.

Last edited:

uninstall

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will win because Killer Bee may have more control of Hachibi and has Samehada, but Naruto is an Uzumaki and controls the Kyuubi chakra, and it showeed he can use Shadow clown in it, which means Naruto himself has alot of chakra

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he does not have to be friends with the fox it was just that the fox was resisting ma and pa from using sage mode, he has control of kyubi now and even kyubi offered him to use his power. He can use ma and pa cos he is in control and the fox can't resist them from going into sage mode. he can without it anyway cos bee can't first of all hit him. and naruto can come from many different directions with clones and use oodama rasengan. Only chance bee has is to go into hachibi mode but even then naruto can dodge any attack and can attack him with destructive techs.
even if naruto can use pa and ma to go into sage mode, it takes time to do that - remember when jiraya faught nagato - it's not as simple as summoning them and snap, you're in sage mode. bee is very fast too and will force naruto to stop gathering natural energy. sasuke had trouble dodging his attacks. and even then if somehow naruto goes into sage mode, bee can go into level 1 and they'd be equal. and if bee charges with full level 1 speed at naruto, he won't be able to dodge it (sasuke had the sharingan). only raikage can dodge that and if naruto is in kuubi chakra mode, but not in sage mode.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes bee has amazing reflexes i agree and is fast in v2 but you made a false statement about bee getting in the way when they were in full speed, they were standing there and raikage was about to attack and naruto was making a handsign but bee blocking does show his amazing reflexes and speed but the thing is they were not going at full speed but standing still. tbb won't naruto, he is fast and would attack bee if he even tried that cos he saw the tech in play. bee in hachibi mode is vulnerable to attacks that is what i am saying not i his v2 form, naruto can hit him in hachibi mode and if naruto uses clones and uses oodama rasengan or some of his rasengan variants in a greater speed than v2(naruto is still faster than v2) then bee can't handle all those attacks and has to go into hachibi mode in which he is extremely powerful but naruto is is just too fast and has raw power(rasengan variants) to take down bee. It won't be an easy fight but i can see naruto winning the fight. And naruto used TB rasengan to break the barrier so he can use but it is nearly not as good as bee's tbb.
Sorry about the A and B statement, I forget certain peices and they come back to me in the picture but I forget after a certain period of time has passed. Anyway, what I was defending was Bee's speed and the fact that he does have the ability to evade a fair amount of Naruto's attacks and B does have the abilty to attack him, which you were stating before as almost like an impossibility for him. With that being said Samehade being used in conjunction with Bee's ability to actually make contact with Naruto gives him some level of edge to even out the playing feild for him. I'm still indecisive but I'll wait until better arguments are put in to stray me one way or the other.

On the topic of the sevenswordsmen...I just realized that Samehada and the others with the exception of Chojuro's weapon are all in the hands of different persons. Five belong to Kabuto and one belongs to Bee so...Kiri is going to need some new shyt after the war.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
forgot to say that samehada has to absorb continuously naruto's sage chakra for like 1-2 minutes. remember naruto vs pain, when naruto was captured by the pain that absorbed his sage chakra, he did't turn to a frog and then to stone immediately. and naruto was gathering his natural energy that whole time (standing still). if bee hits naruto in sage mode (and yes,he can, he has really great taijutsu) with samehada, there will be no damage to samehada what so ever.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even if naruto can use pa and ma to go into sage mode, it takes time to do that - remember when jiraya faught nagato - it's not as simple as summoning them and snap, you're in sage mode. bee is very fast too and will force naruto to stop gathering natural energy. sasuke had trouble dodging his attacks. and even then if somehow naruto goes into sage mode, bee can go into level 1 and they'd be equal. and if bee charges with full level 1 speed at naruto, he won't be able to dodge it (sasuke had the sharingan). only raikage can dodge that and if naruto is in kuubi chakra mode, but not in sage mode.
tru but i am saying along the course of the battle he can do it. Jiraya did not master sage mode at the lvl naruto so idk if the time limit is there for naruto. But naruto in kyubi mode still won't lose he is faster than kb and also can use clones each using rasengans and other variants of rasengans like when he did it with kyubi bee can't take them all at once and bee has to be pushed to hachibi mode to have a chance since he is so destructive, but naruto has techs like tb rasengan and rasen shuriken and everything and can overwhelm bee with clones or just dodge his attacks and attack directly

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about the A and B statement, I forget certain peices and they come back to me in the picture but I forget after a certain period of time has passed. Anyway, what I was defending was Bee's speed and the fact that he does have the ability to evade a fair amount of Naruto's attacks and B does have the abilty to attack him, which you were stating before as almost like an impossibility for him. With that being said Samehade being used in conjunction with Bee's ability to actually make contact with Naruto gives him some level of edge to even out the playing feild for him. I'm still indecisive but I'll wait until better arguments are put in to stray me one way or the other.

On the topic of the sevenswordsmen...I just realized that Samehada and the others with the exception of Chojuro's weapon are all in the hands of different persons. Five belong to Kabuto and one belongs to Bee so...Kiri is going to need some new shyt after the war.
my bad if i sounded to one sided but i was talking about his hachibi mode and i do recognize bee's reflexes and speed as i said in my post but when i was talking b4 i was referring to when he is completely 8 tails in which he cannot really dodge naruto's attacks.