Naruto vs Bee

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do you think would win - Naruto or Bee? And please don't say "naruto because that's what the show is called" or somethink like that, i want proof. And don't forget that bee can turn into the 8-tails completely while naruto can't do that yet. Even sasuke couldn't beat B.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk, Naruto is definatly able to match KB now, however he still has better control then Naruto.

He can transform (Full and partial) into his Bijuu and can preform a full TBB. Naruto has yet to do either and it's still undecided if he has tamed the Kyuubi yet, although it can be assumed to due to the prolonged use of Chakra mode, and his shadow clones.

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do you think would win - Naruto or Bee? And please don't say "naruto because that's what the show is called" or somethink like that, i want proof. And don't forget that bee can turn into the 8-tails completely while naruto can't do that yet. Even sasuke couldn't beat B.
yea ok
i wont say Naruto
but where is the proof that B can beat Naruto
for all i know Konohamaru can kick their ass

ok i say Naruto vs B naruto wins
so what if B can transform it will only be a bigger target for Rasenshuriken
if u remember Naruto beat the fox with that so Naruto FTW

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off point a little and this is directed @Kakashii's statement

I like in the Manga how Bee stored his other blades inside Samehada and just has it cough them up when he wants to use them.

I also want to see how akward it is after the war when Kumogakure is in possession of one of Kirigakure's blades.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off point a little and this is directed @Kakashii's statement

I like in the Manga how Bee stored his other blades inside Samehada and just has it cough them up when he wants to use them.

I also want to see how akward it is after the war when Kumogakure is in possession of one of Kirigakure's blades.
kiri would be pissed

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto would win he is way too fast to get hit by tbb, lariat or anything. While his attacks like rasen shuriken, tailed beast rasengan can constantly hit him. Naruto is faster than A and has more than just taijutsu he has devastating rasengans. And like what he did with kybi inside he can also hit bee with a barrage of oodama rasengan. he has a lot of chakra and his control is good(not as good as bee) which is shown now how he can use shadow clones a lot. Bee just can't hit him and naruto would bee can't handle that much raw power which naruto has and eventually he would wear out from all the damage. Not to mention he can summon gamabunta and other toads and try to hold eight tails down like how gamabunta did to the kyubi during its attack, this goes to naruto.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea ok
i wont say Naruto
but where is the proof that B can beat Naruto
for all i know Konohamaru can kick their ass

ok i say Naruto vs B naruto wins
so what if B can transform it will only be a bigger target for Rasenshuriken
if u remember Naruto beat the fox with that so Naruto FTW
I've never said you can't pick naruto, i said you have to say why (the same applies for bee too)

naruto can make two rasen-shurikens and authough bee is a big target in 8 tails mode, if he goes directly in his normal mode he is much harder to hit and the rasen-shuriken would miss him completely. Plus, he survived sasuke's amaterasu and transformed into a tenticle.