arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
forgot to say that samehada has to absorb continuously naruto's sage chakra for like 1-2 minutes. remember naruto vs pain, when naruto was captured by the pain that absorbed his sage chakra, he did't turn to a frog and then to stone immediately. and naruto was gathering his natural energy that whole time (standing still). if bee hits naruto in sage mode (and yes,he can, he has really great taijutsu) with samehada, there will be no damage to samehada what so ever.
naruto waited he was out of chakra when the preta path was holding him but then he thought of the idea to use natural energy since he was standing still. It took a few seconds to completely change but in a second you could see that preta path was changing form and turning into a frog. Naruto is smart in battles he would give sage chakra to samehada on pupose by using frog katas and constantly clashing with bee and samehada. But i think he can without it cos he has the advanatge in speed and can also use clones to create a barrage and overwhelm bee. Bee has to use hachibi to win but even then naruto is really way too destructive with his abilities his rasengans are extremely powerful and he can dodge any of bee's major attacks. the fight would be hard but naruto just seems to have the advantage due to his considerable advantage in speed + the fact that he is extremely powerful with his rasengans now in kyubi mode.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tru but i am saying along the course of the battle he can do it. Jiraya did not master sage mode at the lvl naruto so idk if the time limit is there for naruto. But naruto in kyubi mode still won't lose he is faster than kb and also can use clones each using rasengans and other variants of rasengans like when he did it with kyubi bee can't take them all at once and bee has to be pushed to hachibi mode to have a chance since he is so destructive, but naruto has techs like tb rasengan and rasen shuriken and everything and can overwhelm bee with clones or just dodge his attacks and attack directly
also true, but if naruto uses shadow clones, a lot of rasengans, onamada rasengans, rasen-shurikens, etc., he will run out of nine-tail chakra and if he doesn't, samehada will pose a big threat.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so why is it that the reason raikage wins battles is because the opponent cant match his speed. yet when it comes to naruto vs people give reasons why naruto's opponent wins. for example in this match bee cant match naruto's speed yet a lot of people say bee wins for reasons. what's up for that? naruto is faster than raikage so why isnt the reasons raikage wins the same reasons why naruto wins? people for consistency's sake you have to say naruto wins because he's faster if you say raikage wins because he's faster. THIS STATEMENT IS ONLY AIMED AT THOSE WHO SAY RAIKAGE WINS BATTLES BECAUSE OF SPEED ADVANTAGE. for me naruto wins this. he is faster and SHOULD be more powerful than bee. however bee can win because he has samehada and better control over his tailed beast

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so why is it that the reason raikage wins battles is because the opponent cant match his speed. yet when it comes to naruto vs people give reasons why naruto's opponent wins. for example in this match bee cant match naruto's speed yet a lot of people say bee wins for reasons. what's up for that? naruto is faster than raikage so why isnt the reasons raikage wins the same reasons why naruto wins? people for consistency's sake you have to say naruto wins because he's faster if you say raikage wins because he's faster. THIS STATEMENT IS ONLY AIMED AT THOSE WHO SAY RAIKAGE WINS BATTLES BECAUSE OF SPEED ADVANTAGE. for me naruto wins this. he is faster and SHOULD be more powerful than bee.
thank you for pointing that out. alot of ppl are always biased towards main characters like naruto and don't recognize his speed as a major factor.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also true, but if naruto uses shadow clones, a lot of rasengans, onamada rasengans, rasen-shurikens, etc., he will run out of nine-tail chakra and if he doesn't, samehada will pose a big threat.
he won't he already used a lot of those rasengans in the manga and even has clones out and nothing really happened. samehada has a limit to how much it can absorb in one go and clones can come from all directions, so naruto can attack bee from all sides samehada can't absorb chakra from all sides, that is where a difference in speed comes as an advantage to naruto. They are both powerful but the speed is obviously in naruto's favor he takes this most likely with high difficulty.

Last edited:

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he won't he already used a lot of those rasengans in the manga and even has clones out and nothing really happened. samehada has a limit to how much it can absorb in one go and clones can come from all directions, so naruto can attack bee from all sides samehada can't absorb chakra from all sides, that is where a difference in speed comes as an advantage to naruto. They are both powerful but the speed is obviously in naruto's favor he takes this most likely with high difficulty.
bee could destroy the fragile shadow clones and if samehada hits naruto 2-3 times, i think naruto will be at a disadvantage. btw bee has as much (if not more) tailde beast chakra so he doesn't need to suck ALL of his chakra... atacking bee with shadow clones with giant rasengans when bee is in even level 2 state, like i said before, he will destroy the clones at full speed

this is why forums are awesome - they make you think/reason/discuss ;)

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bee could destroy the fragile shadow clones and if samehada hits naruto 2-3 times, i think naruto will be at a disadvantage. btw bee has as much (if not more) tailde beast chakra so he doesn't need to suck ALL of his chakra... atacking bee with shadow clones with giant rasengans when bee is in even level 2 state, like i said before, he will destroy the clones at full speed

this is why forums are awesome - they make you think/reason/discuss ;)
v2 is not faster than naruto he has the edge in speed which is really obvious he can't hit naruto as easily as you say. naruto would have a tough time with samehada but with clones as distraction he can pull it off especially considering he has the speed advantage. Clones are distractions they but naruto can use them to pull of his attac, he has great strategies he can hit him from the back samehada is not have 360 degree chakra absorption. it has to be very close for it to be able suck up chakra and with clones as distractions and which are also fast bee cannot hit them as easily while naruto can use that time to make a full-fledged attack. v2 would kill clones but not that easily becus these clones are still fast and bee would just be overwhelmed. but bee does have a chance and the only way for him is to use samehada and or tbb but naruto won't be caught by it but bee since he has good control of his biju has a chance if naruto over exerts himself but naruto is more likely going to win it.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
v2 is not faster than naruto he has the edge in speed which is really obvious he can't hit naruto as easily as you say. naruto would have a tough time with samehada but with clones as distraction he can pull it off especially considering he has the speed advantage. Clones are distractions they but naruto can use them to pull of his attac, he has great strategies he can hit him from the back samehada is not have 360 degree chakra absorption. it has to be very close for it to be able suck up chakra and with clones as distractions and which are also fast bee cannot hit them as easily while naruto can use that time to make a full-fledged attack. v2 would kill clones but not that easily becus these clones are still fast and bee would just be overwhelmed. but bee does have a chance and the only way for him is to use samehada and or tbb but naruto won't be caught by it but bee since he has good control of his biju has a chance if naruto over exerts himself but naruto is more likely going to win it.
as you say, bee is going to be in a tough situation but bee is clever and if he uses his eight-sword style (or whatever it's called), he can defend pretty effectively against the clones. and his cunningness is superion to naruto's. when minato threatened to kill him, bee was prepared and had a knife ready to kill minato. and if he uses his tailed beast form, not only can he destroy the clones from all directions, but can attack and if he uses tbb from a long distance, naruto will find it hard to dodge. the battle will be very epic and it can go either way. we'll never find out.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as you say, bee is going to be in a tough situation but bee is clever and if he uses his eight-sword style (or whatever it's called), he can defend pretty effectively against the clones. and his cunningness is superion to naruto's. when minato threatened to kill him, bee was prepared and had a knife ready to kill minato. and if he uses his tailed beast form, not only can he destroy the clones from all directions, but can attack and if he uses tbb from a long distance, naruto will find it hard to dodge. the battle will be very epic and it can go either way. we'll never find out.
true i gotta give you that i forgot about the 8 swords but bee would not good at dodging things that are big like rasen shuriken at that point becos his hands and feet are too occupied. but in tailed beat form which bee has to go becus naruto otherwise is too powerful and fast. But tbb is an attack that has to be charged and naruto can attack bee at anytime with deadly moves like rasen shuriken and other attacks. clones can be beaten by bee's amazing kenjutsu skills but still is a distraction becos naruto has advantage to attack and look how big his rasengans are he can definitely get bee when he is distracted even a little look at this rasengan

it is not easy to dodge especially when you hav to deal with clones which naruto is amazing at using clones as a distraction. Bee would be forced into hachibi mode where bee has a chance to hit naruto with his tbb cos its mad big but is also vulnerable to a barrage and since naruto is fast and bee is a big target it is likely to go in naruto's favor. But bee has a chance if he can incorporate or fuse his samehada with him in his tailed beast mode, that would be awesome but that is speculation, in general naruto's tactics, speed advantage, raw power can get him the win most of the times.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true i gotta give you that i forgot about the 8 swords but bee would not good at dodging things that are big like rasen shuriken at that point becos his hands and feet are too occupied. but in tailed beat form which bee has to go becus naruto otherwise is too powerful and fast. But tbb is an attack that has to be charged and naruto can attack bee at anytime with deadly moves like rasen shuriken and other attacks. clones can be beaten by bee's amazing kenjutsu skills but still is a distraction becos naruto has advantage to attack and look how big his rasengans are he can definitely get bee when he is distracted even a little look at this rasengan

it is not easy to dodge especially when you hav to deal with clones which naruto is amazing at using clones as a distraction. Bee would be forced into hachibi mode where bee has a chance to hit naruto with his tbb cos its mad big but is also vulnerable to a barrage and since naruto is fast and bee is a big target it is likely to go in naruto's favor. But bee has a chance if he can incorporate or fuse his samehada with him in his tailed beast mode, that would be awesome but that is speculation, in general naruto's tactics, speed advantage, raw power can get him the win most of the times.
I thought about it and i think bee could beat naruto's clones without going to tailed beast level (even if they use rasen-shuriken). bee can use samehada to absorb any jutsu - even rasengans.

and if he combines it with a dance/pose (like the 8-sword pose) for having no weak spots, and maybe at lv2 mode for more speed, he will be able to destroy naruto's clones hands down, even if naruto throws rasen-shurikens from a distance - bee will absorb it with samehada. and he can use lariat at lv2 to make a way through the clones and straight to the real naruto. and if he uses tbb, he can aim it to the last second and simultainiously fight off clones.

I'm getting tired, good night.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought about it and i think bee could beat naruto's clones without going to tailed beast level (even if they use rasen-shuriken). bee can use samehada to absorb any jutsu - even rasengans.

and if he combines it with a dance/pose (like the 8-sword pose) for having no weak spots, and maybe at lv2 mode for more speed, he will be able to destroy naruto's clones hands down, even if naruto throws rasen-shurikens from a distance - bee will absorb it with samehada. and he can use lariat at lv2 to make a way through the clones and straight to the real naruto. and if he uses tbb, he can aim it to the last second and simultainiously fight off clones.

I'm getting tired, good night.
well idk how bee can lariat naruto when naruto is considerably faster. Bees can beat clones no doubt but they still are occupying him becos they would have rasengans and are fast, the real naruto can easily pull out an attack on bee. these clones aren't just regular clones they are faster and have better rasengans bee can beat them but still would be occupied no matter wahat even if samehada helps out becos naruto usually has like 4-5 in all coming from different angles and bee has to use 8 swords at which time he does not have samehada and is open for attack by a real naruto.naruto is a master with shadow clones and bee has to go hachibi on him to have a chance to win. naruto is won't get hit by tbb becos it takes time to charge and if he does not it is much weaker and naruto can dodge it, naruto has the advantage cos bee is big in hachibi mode and an easy target for almost all attacks by naruto.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well idk how bee can lariat naruto when naruto is considerably faster. Bees can beat clones no doubt but they still are occupying him becos they would have rasengans and are fast, the real naruto can easily pull out an attack on bee. these clones aren't just regular clones they are faster and have better rasengans bee can beat them but still would be occupied no matter wahat even if samehada helps out becos naruto usually has like 4-5 in all coming from different angles and bee has to use 8 swords at which time he does not have samehada and is open for attack by a real naruto.naruto is a master with shadow clones and bee has to go hachibi on him to have a chance to win. naruto is won't get hit by tbb becos it takes time to charge and if he does not it is much weaker and naruto can dodge it, naruto has the advantage cos bee is big in hachibi mode and an easy target for almost all attacks by naruto.
yes, naruto is faster, yes, he can make a lot of shadow clones, BUT think about how much chakra that will take! multi shadowclone jutsu, every clone with a big rasengan, chakra mode... you're saying an infinite number of clones here, like naruto's only good at clones, don't you think he will concerve chakra a little? even in that mode, you're describing him as having unlimited amount of chakra, like making hundreads or even thousands of super-naruto-chakra-mode clones with big rasengans without breaking a sweat... *deep breath* i think that's a little too much even for naruto, don't you think?
good night, sir.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, naruto is faster, yes, he can make a lot of shadow clones, BUT think about how much chakra that will take! multi shadowclone jutsu, every clone with a big rasengan, chakra mode... you're saying an infinite number of clones here, like naruto's only good at clones, don't you think he will concerve chakra a little? even in that mode, you're describing him as having unlimited amount of chakra, like making hundreads or even thousands of super-naruto-chakra-mode clones with big rasengans without breaking a sweat... *deep breath* i think that's a little too much even for naruto, don't you think?
good night, sir.
i never said a thousand but said like 5-6 clones like he usually uses for tactics or a little more he is even doing more than that currently and still able to use big rasengans, he has a lot of chakra i never said thousand or anything like that but enough to distract bee which is not much he currently has like 8 out there in the manga why can't he do that with bee, yes it will take a toll on him and not an easy victory i mentioned that but look at how many rasengans he has done already against zetsu, pain, he can do a lot more than he can did many oodama rasengans with sage mode itself is a lot and kyubi mode is even more destructive and has more chakra.

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never said a thousand but said like 5-6 clones like he usually uses for tactics or a little more he is even doing more than that currently and still able to use big rasengans, he has a lot of chakra i never said thousand or anything like that but enough to distract bee which is not much he currently has like 8 out there in the manga why can't he do that with bee, yes it will take a toll on him and not an easy victory i mentioned that but look at how many rasengans he has done already against zetsu, pain, he can do a lot more than he can did many oodama rasengans with sage mode itself is a lot and kyubi mode is even more destructive and has more chakra.
when you said that if bee goes to 8-tails mode, naruto will make enough shadow clones to surround him from all sides (and 8=tails is a lot bigger than nagato's summonings), the number of clones to succeed would be too high for his chakra and below that number he won't make a difference and the hachibi will destroy them. and if bee is in a normal state, 5-6 shadow clones won't make aything either (considering bee has samehada, lv2, etc.). I was imagining something like when he fauth gaara or something and are you reffering to pain after or before nagato died. if you are reffering to before he died, he wasn't in chakra mode then. and bee is in many ways naruto's sensei and is more experienced than him.
I'm starting to wonder if this thread will gave an end)

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when you said that if bee goes to 8-tails mode, naruto will make enough shadow clones to surround him from all sides (and 8=tails is a lot bigger than nagato's summonings), the number of clones to succeed would be too high for his chakra and below that number he won't make a difference and the hachibi will destroy them. and if bee is in a normal state, 5-6 shadow clones won't make aything either (considering bee has samehada, lv2, etc.). I was imagining something like when he fauth gaara or something and are you reffering to pain after or before nagato died. if you are reffering to before he died, he wasn't in chakra mode then. and bee is in many ways naruto's sensei and is more experienced than him.
I'm starting to wonder if this thread will gave an end)
i never said he would surround him from all sides, maybe you misunderstood if i wasn't clear i am sorry about that. it is insane to surround hachibi with full of rm mode clones. And when bee is in hachibi mode naruto would only be able to use a few like i said b4 but a little fewer like 3-4 which is not insane and definitely possible with his chakra. And when he is in hacibi mode don't forget naruto's mini toad army(with 4 big toads) that can also hold bee for a while and give naruto ample opportunities to attack. and once gamabunta held the 9 tails by itself and he can definitely do it with 3 other big toads. naruto can have an easy opening to attack with his rasengans. And BTW the thing i was reffering to was how naruto when he was trying to take over the kyubi and used sage mode and made like 15 clones with oodama rasengans. I think bee would have a chance if he has something up his sleeve like merging with samehada or something then i would say he would even say that bee would probably win because in hacibi mode he can't use samehada(or so we think???). If he can't i say naruto with his clones and summons have a really good chance at winning.

Last edited:

dan1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never said he would surround him from all sides, maybe you misunderstood if i wasn't clear i am sorry about that. it is insane to surround hachibi with full of rm mode clones. And when bee is in hachibi mode naruto would only be able to use a few like i said b4 but a little fewer like 3-4 which is not insane and definitely possible with his chakra. And when he is in hacibi mode don't forget naruto's mini toad army(with 4 big toads) that can also hold bee for a while and give naruto ample opportunities to attack. and once gamabunta held the 9 tails by itself and he can definitely do it with 3 other big toads. naruto can have an easy opening to attack with his rasengans. And BTW the thing i was reffering to was how naruto when he was trying to take over the kyubi and used sage mode and made like 15 clones with oodama rasengans. I think bee would have a chance if he has something up his sleeve like merging with samehada or something then i would say he would even say that bee would probably win because in hacibi mode he can't use samehada(or so we think???). If he can't i say naruto with his clones and summons have a really good chance at winning.

we can only guess who would win