Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2/5

It's a one-shot, so I expect a little more than from a regular chapter. The art was good as always, although I think the samurai armor design has a little too much going on. Felt like the chapter's progression was dry though, and the central conflict seemed contrived.

(3/5 would mean that even though it was average, I liked it. 2/5 means it was average, and I didn't like it.)

Last edited:

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its very interesting that we got more naruto story but this is actually side story about Mitsuki but still this is actually interesting to see the story about him as for the chapter i think it was allright

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only if it's going to be added to all the mangas and people are fine when it's handed down everywhere and admins believe it's the right thing to do.

As far as I'm concerned it's someone's hard work they put enough effort in - the art itself deserves more rating than zero. I understand the concept of entitlement that demands things for free but no appreciation in return that grips today's world but this community was built around that work. The least we can do is to not trample on it because of unreasonable hate by a few.

I am certainly not going to do it for people who have been trolling and breaking forum rules and hating on the next gen manga even before the chapter came out. So you better ask one of the admins directly.
A Zero rating makes no sense. As Klad said this oneshot was good at the least and awesome at the most. Those who want to give it a zero rating are just hating on the oneshot.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of you are as harsh as ever! Maybe even more so than when I first started coming around in 2005/06. Haha!

Anyways, I really enjoyed it. Oro, Suigetsu and Mitsuki (since I saw him in the Boruto manga) are some of my favs, besides baws Sasuke, Neji and The 2nd.

I was going to suggest Sarada and Mitsuki have a child, and knowing Oro... I'm sure it's possible.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uh, you must really lack common sense. There's no way someone would rate this one shot with a zero.

The story was good and as always loved the symbolisms. 3/5
Oh, like you haven't rated anything a 0 before, and what does his rating have to do with common sense? Sounds like you're the one who lacks the "common sense" and your post is just ignorant as hell. There are some people who liked it and some who hated it, get over it.

Anyway, I gave it a 4. The art was good and I'm just biased when it comes to Oro.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ok... So several things that ... interest me.. and some statements

1.) Where does the adult version live? Like does he just roll with oro?
2.) Is oro forgiven by konoha? I hope so.. Him and sasuke are in the same boat
3.) If they know this boy is oros son, Im glad that they dont judge and even allow oro to help
4.) His power is to break barriers? Lol OP
5.) He has snake sage mode? This looks like a psuedo jinchurki mode...but since he is born from the genese of a sage mode snake I assume its plausible and pretty damn epic.. I love it.. Ill even go as far to say since boruto was born from naruto nuts sack with kyubi chakra he has access to it.. thats epic af man

6.. the whole son and moon thing is corny af.. Oro has never been the type to even care about naruto... at all.. I can understand him following in sasukes tracks but counterparting naruto? Nah

nrto60

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 Just because I was so glad to read Manga again and visit NB to discuss it.........

Reminds me of the Good old times of NB, how we used to discuss wild theories and speculate the future plot, I miss my friends Omnigan, xXxSauke, PositiveEmotion, 4bdN............

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed the chapter throughly.
The symbolism and the story presentation were very Kishi-esque, which in turn was very nostalgic to read.
I like the new Orochimaru and his ways of raising Mitsuki. The art was also quite on point and a pleasant sight.... Something, that I fear won't be the case with the upcoming monthly Boruto manga... But we shall see.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,434💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok... So several things that ... interest me.. and some statements

1.) Where does the adult version live? Like does he just roll with oro?
2.) Is oro forgiven by konoha? I hope so.. Him and sasuke are in the same boat
3.) If they know this boy is oros son, Im glad that they dont judge and even allow oro to help
4.) His power is to break barriers? Lol OP
5.) He has snake sage mode? This looks like a psuedo jinchurki mode...but since he is born from the genese of a sage mode snake I assume its plausible and pretty damn epic.. I love it.. Ill even go as far to say since boruto was born from naruto nuts sack with kyubi chakra he has access to it.. thats epic af man

6.. the whole son and moon thing is corny af.. Oro has never been the type to even care about naruto... at all.. I can understand him following in sasukes tracks but counterparting naruto? Nah
1) Maybe. They seem to go along well with each other. I'm going to call him Log Mitsuki.

2) I think they figured he cannot be killed and imprisoning is expensive so he is just under observation- Yamato was keeping an eye on him wasn't he? The same way he kept an eye on Danzou.

3) I suspect Oro chose Naruto's son for that very reason.

4) He was able to break the barrier made by Log Mitsuki. Not sure if he can break all of them; not yet perhaps?

5) The custom made son. >_> I saw another post by a user and realized it's one of the issue these days with people wanting specific type of kids and resorting to genetic engineering... Just a one shot and another controversial issue thrown in...How right or wrong such parents are...smh.

6) I get your point it but in some ways it seems creepier/awkward if he sent Mitsuki after Sarada Sasuke Uchiha calling her "sun" for him...

That moon x sun relationship.
Last time Kishimoto was using frog, snake and slug.

This time the theme maybe:

Sun, Moon, Storm/Sea/Winds God.

"Izanagi went on to purify himself after recovering from his descent to Yomi. As he undressed and removed the adornments of his body, each item he dropped to the ground formed a deity. Even more gods came into being when he went to the water to wash himself. The most important ones were created once he washed his face:

Amaterasu (incarnation of the sun ) from his left eye
Tsukuyomi (incarnation of the moon ) from his right eye
Susanoo (incarnation of wind or storm ) from his nose

Izanagi went on to divide the world between them with Amaterasu inheriting the heavens, Tsukuyomi taking control of the night and moon and the storm god Susanoo owning the seas."

It can be sun- moon-earth... but I find the idea of sun- moon-storm more interesting. Maybe it will be something entirely different. We will see.

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last time Kishimoto was using frog, snake and slug.

This time the theme maybe:

Sun, Moon, Storm/Sea/Winds God.

"Izanagi went on to purify himself after recovering from his descent to Yomi. As he undressed and removed the adornments of his body, each item he dropped to the ground formed a deity. Even more gods came into being when he went to the water to wash himself. The most important ones were created once he washed his face:

Amaterasu (incarnation of the sun ) from his left eye
Tsukuyomi (incarnation of the moon ) from his right eye
Susanoo (incarnation of wind or storm ) from his nose

Izanagi went on to divide the world between them with Amaterasu inheriting the heavens, Tsukuyomi taking control of the night and moon and the storm god Susanoo owning the seas."

It can be sun- moon-earth... but I find the idea of sun- moon-storm more interesting. Maybe it will be something entirely different. We will see.
I Think Kishi is going the Chiba Mon route. It consists of Sun (Yang), Moon (Yin) and Star (Chakra).

You must be registered for see images

What's a Chiba Mon :

The Chiba Mon is the Ootsutsuki Clan Symbol.

The Chiba Mon consist of three symbols : Sun, Star and Moon.

The base idea was posted by Rabbit Teth here :

Later on, I made a theory on Hamura having the Star seal and being the counterpart to Hagoromo who had the Sun and Moon Seals :

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,434💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Think Kishi is going the Chiba Mon route. It consists of Sun (Yang), Moon (Yin) and Star (Chakra).

What's a Chiba Mon :

The Chiba Mon is the Ootsutsuki Clan Symbol.

The Chiba Mon consist of three symbols : Sun, Star and Moon.

The base idea was posted by Rabbit Teth here :

Later on, I made a theory on Hamura having the Star seal and being the counterpart to Hagoromo who had the Sun and Moon Seals :
Hmm I never watched the movie nor paid attention to the movie details. But that looks quite interesting. Neat. Thanks for sharing.

KingBarragan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one shot was interesting. It really left me with questions about the mitsukis. Like why was it necessary to have the older mitsuki? Overall it was a decent chapter.

bricksgang

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was sort of hoping that the "Adult Mitsuki" was actually Kabuto when we first saw him light a cigarette with a hidden face. Oh well. With the mark on his face, "Adult Mitsuki", looks like the nidaime hokage but i'm okay with that since hes my favorite hokage.

Status
Not open for further replies.