5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Naruto Side Story "

The Path Shown By The Full Moon's Light

Discuss Naruto side story The Path Shown By The Full Moon's Light here.

Please remember to rate this chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3/5

Alright, just kishimoto going with the safe route out of all of this again, which is by no means bad, just not entertaining.

The symbolism seemed forced and rather basic, I mean moon, and sun....c'mon now

Just liked the fact that oro's character haven't been shat over.

Fair chapter.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5

Alright, just kishimoto going with the safe route out of all of this again, which is by no means bad, just not entertaining.

Fair chapter.

I really loved that turn around with Oro.

I was devastated at first because I thought he'd gone rogue again but nope... i was baited.

Reactions: NineSNS

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So the third member of the New Gen team also has daddy issues. Or "gender fluid parent" issues, in this case.

I wish Kishi would have left the meaning of Mitsuki's name as "snake vessel" instead of drawing on the overused (and expected) moon/sun meaning and imagery.

At least we found out how/why Mitsuki does that weird stretching thing with his arms.

3/5 - and I even added a bonus point because of Suigetsu's panels. XD

Reactions: Dannie

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5

Fair chapter.
Yea.. It's just a chapter to establish Mitsuki's origin and how he ended up in Konoha. I suppose Orochimaru counted on Naruto's ( and thus his son's) ability of accept people on the basis of their current actions and intentions instead of their past.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing kishi's writing is better than ever! And the art is fantastic , adult mitsuki looks badass and shit! I loved mitsuki's sage mode,

I'll give the chapter a 5/5!!! Can't wait till its animated!

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were a few surprises- I didn't expect Oro to have another child besides Mitsuki- Log Mitsuki Also although he is semi retired from more active plotting, he is still not above manipulating his kids in to choosing the path he wants them to chose while making it seem like it's their choice... Something he was always good at.. Along with all the new custom decor in his den. It also explains why he is relatively passive these days. He is among the most successful anime villain.

New gen peace time talk:

"My dad spends all his time working in Hokage office."

"Oh please, I don't even get to see my dad for years at a time."

"Umm, I'm not even sure if my parent is my mum or dad".

It's the modern world alright.

1/5

Giving it a 1 because there's no option to give it a 0
You still read it, didn't you?

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
4/5

-I like Orochimaru as a character in this Naruto Side Story. He seasoned enough and had more personality.

-I like the plot twist created by Adult Mitsuki and Orochimaru in just a single chapter. I thought it was real feud between them but in the end it just they teasing Mitsuki or testing his resolve.

-Nice power up from Mitsuki and its believable it can happen bcus Oro with his off panel experiments/works and his mastered in art of biology can make it happen exp: Kabuto.

-Nice drawing also.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a huge fan of Oro, Suigetsu and Sage Mode so this story was perfect for me but this would've been better as an expanded novel I feel. Everyone was incredibly badass and it's sweet to know Oro has fake intentions but has created the next Moon (Yang/Sasuke)

Where does this leave Sarada though..? She'll be Hokage but left out of the Yin/Yang idea?

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Going to miss this art style. To me this is the last canon thing in the story, the boruto manga is pretty much Naruto GT. Difference is GT had good art that looked close to the original.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Add a Zero rating would ya?
Only if it's going to be added to all the mangas and people are fine when it's handed down everywhere and admins believe it's the right thing to do.

As far as I'm concerned it's someone's hard work they put enough effort in - the art itself deserves more rating than zero. I understand the concept of entitlement that demands things for free but no appreciation in return that grips today's world but this community was built around that work. The least we can do is to not trample on it because of unreasonable hate by a few.

I am certainly not going to do it for people who have been trolling and breaking forum rules and hating on the next gen manga even before the chapter came out. So you better ask one of the admins directly.

Last edited:

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only if it's going to be added to all the mangas and people are fine when it's handed down everywhere and admins believe it's fine.

As far as I'm concerned it's someone's hard work they put enough effort in - the art itself deserves more rating than zero. I understand the concept of entitlement that demands things for free but no appreciation that grips today's world but this community was built around that work. This is the least we can do. I am certainly not going to do it for people who have been trolling and breaking forum rules and hating on the next gen manga even before the chapter came out. So you better ask one of the admins directly.
The art is the least of my problems

Status
Not open for further replies.