Naruto Shippuden Episode 343 "Who Are You?" – Discussion​
Rate The Episode Out of 5
(1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)
What did you enjoy about this particular episode?​
Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so well?​
Any mistakes spotted in this episode?​
Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 343 Here

You must be registered for see images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, do not link other manga/anime sites as it is considered advertising and you may get infracted/banned for it.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'll edit this i want to be first U_U
Well first come, first served. I might give a review for this episode later =D

==================

Back for the Review! This one get's a 4/5 for me, it missed the 5 for mainly the same reason throughout which was voice acting.

Understandable for the current Obito right now to change his voice as him and madara talking and sounding exactly the same would be a little retarded.

But why oh why :nuts: did they change the voice of young obito from kakashi gaiden if the showed the exact same scenes?? His old voice made those scenes and lines so powerful like when he gave kakashi the "scum" speech and his last words under the boulder.

This new voice just sounded like a normal random child voice, his old voice I could always be related as the unique voice of obito even in the games.

It's like they purposely thought a crap he doesn't have a epic voice in the anime any more lets get rid of his epic young voice.

The flashback scenes of obito's life was displayed better in the anime, as expected. And apart from the voice acting the episode was good all round, animation wasn't much of a problem.

I believe this is the last episode of the year guys: Have a good XMAS and New Years guys :win:

Last edited:

Xēnovia.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The animation was terrible at times...the faces looks retarded in my option. Also, they didn't even use the same voice actors for kid kakashi, and obito from kakashi gadden. mediocre episode really.

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simply EPIC the part were Obitos mask get crushed is perfect the fights were epic and the last part were Madara crashes in the party was too good to be true ,now that Madara is here things will get more epic and awesome cant wait for it.:win::yayy::win:.

Imperius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The animation was terrible at times...the faces looks retarded in my option. Also, they didn't even use the same voice actors for kid kakashi, and obito from kakashi gadden. mediocre episode really.

Now, prepare yourself, because in the upcoming episodes every scene of Obito will have his scars on different places, there was 1 scene in the whole episode where his scars were actually drawn correct, on the right place.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a good episode. The animation was ok (Not as good as last week though) but at times, it seemed a little off. I will have to get used to tobi's new voice (The first time I heard him talking, I was not really feeling it but it got a little better by the end). The flashback chapter was handled pretty well but it took way too much time IMO.

The first time we see obito's face, it looks stupid and that is the only bad thing I can say about the episode (Well the only thing that got to me).

I guess all of these can be excused because of the "plot twist" we had. So I guess I will give it a 4.5/5 (Could not vote 4.5 so I voted 5/5 on the poll).

Also, just as I thought, the episode ends with madara's arrival. It didn't look as epic as I hoped it would but it was good nonetheless.

It's a pitty that we have to wait till the 9th of january to get the new episode but heh, I guess everyone is entitled a holiday from time to time.

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Totally love obito's voice. It sounds like the funny tobi but much more serious. The animation was a bit off sometimes because the drawings were not as in the manga but it really does not matter much.

5/5 awesome episode. Waiting for more uchiha obito epicness and even madara after 2 weeks.

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed this episode. but seriously, is it that hard to draw his scars on the right side of his face.
Look at the preview for the next episode, and you'll see that they'll have it on the wrong side next week again :s