Naruto`s weakness

UchihaObito

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
his weakness is genjutsu (not anymore if he has control of 9tails) and his one-sided bond with sasuke (its going to get him killed)
I wouldn't call it one-sided the people he hates the most are also the people he cares about the most. He hated Itachi even though he still had alot of flashbacks about the good times he had with Itachi and he hates Naruto now, Naruto is the new Itachi and if NAruto died he'd just cry and vow to kill the akatsuki even though hes the one responsible for his death.

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
agreed with you .....naruto must except the truth that his friend is a criminal now and kill him:D....he mustnt get emotional involve
WTH think n take example of yourself if your love ones like your brother becomes evil and kill other guys.what ever world says you will have some love for your brother!! dont you
then how can you say naruto should directly wipe out all bond and kill SAUSKE
i think everyone will agree with me for this

Last edited:

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
WTH think n take example of yourself if your love ones like your brother becomes evil and kill other guys.what ever world says you will have some love for your brother!! dont you
then how can you say naruto should directly wipe out all bond and kill SAUSKE
i think everyone will agree with me for this
you are right in a way but....if they have to fight one day and if Sasuke want still to kill Naruto this would be a kind of protect:)

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats ridiculous, Naruto hardly even notices hinata half the time, and that one time she got hurt by Pain, he went into his 6 tails form and pwned him. Hinata has been nothing but beneficia to Naruto xd
he shares a greater bond with hinata than sakura...that thing when he saved her as a child form those bullies, their lil talk b4 naruto went to fight neji..naruto going into beast mode when pain stabbed hinata..i think his too immature/young to realise his feelings

Yeah I agree, his weakness is his emotions cuz like AzulaFan said he could have killed Sasuke at the Summit but his emotions stopped him from doing so...but at the same time his emotions are what make him a strong person in nearly every way.
his desire to protect loved ones is his greatest strength...right now i dont see him having any weaknesses

Last edited: