Koo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am so sick of bloodline traits. Maybe some shinobi don't need special abilities that they get through clans to make them good. Maybe they train hard for years to become great. Not everyone is a genius. If Kishi gives Naruto a bloodline trait I'll be so pissed.
i agree 100% the 3rd hokage was a CRAZY good ninja and had no blood line trait! the 2nd could manipulate water and pull it out of air but that was never a quote bloodline trait and jiraiya and tsunade and oro dont have bloodline traits and they were the Sannin! The Legendary Three Ninja!!!

if naruto has a bloodline trait i would cry.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i agree 100% the 3rd hokage was a CRAZY good ninja and had no blood line trait! the 2nd could manipulate water and pull it out of air but that was never a quote bloodline trait and jiraiya and tsunade and oro dont have bloodline traits and they were the Sannin! The Legendary Three Ninja!!!

if naruto has a bloodline trait i would cry.
That's totally right.

One of the main themes of Naruto has been that with hardwork, one can overcome someone who was born with great talent.

(Rock Lee is a perfect example of this)

And Naruto's birthday, by the way, is on National Japanese Hardwork Day, or something along those lines. He's not getting a bloodline.

Deleted member 9543

<div class="bbWrapper">Well they both look the same. And their both pervs.</div>