Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think the awekening means thet he will open hes eyen and he will see the world in a nothere way he will become calm and fell the nature.oh and in the next chapter naruto is going to finihs hes training.:D
nicee...but i think the awakening means that he will awake his hidden potential,maybe his bloodline or awake the senjutsu inside him

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just a thought:

If Sasuke who is the last Uchiha (not counting Madara, he will not help Sasuke) can try to learn new powers on his own, in case Naruto has some "bloodline limit" he should be able to find it and learn it on his own. It will just take longer that what it would with your father teaching you how to use it.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am so sick of bloodline traits. Maybe some shinobi don't need special abilities that they get through clans to make them good. Maybe they train hard for years to become great. Not everyone is a genius. If Kishi gives Naruto a bloodline trait I'll be so pissed.

Ace

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It'll probrably be something from his mothers side. I'd like to see something unexpected. It would be kind of a let down if it was just space/time ninjutsu. I'd like it if there was a curveball thrown into the space/time ninjutsu though. I wouldn't stop watching Naruto though if it wasn't anything new.