Not open for further replies.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually when you think about they maybe reincarnations but one thing has always been proven the saide that has ashura(first hokague,naruto) they end up wining naruto will be the one to start the revolution sasuke works in the shadows to preserve it his way
Actually Ashura never could beat Indra, until he had everyone with him, plus all of Hagoromo power and even then they destroy each other. When it come to Naruto you must be new to the manga, cause Sasuke is 1 and 0 against Naruto. So Naruto need to prove he can defeat Sasuke 1 on 1 first or he might be just like Ashure. Which will mean he going to need everyone with him, for him to finally defeat Sasuke.

Hashirama is the only reincarnation to really be different, cause he was always more talented and more powerful than Madara. That why Madara couldn't never defeat him (Hashirama did all this with his own power and without using tail beast steroids or Hagoromo giving him power and that why Naruto won't ever touch Hashirama in this manga).

Also when did Naruto say he want a revolution and why will Naruto start a revolution (is Naruto going to steal part of Sasuke idea, cause he don't have any idea's for the future)?

Last edited:

adadada

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been here for like a year and never made an account till today. Sad part is this is the only name I could use every other name said it wasn't allowed or used. Oh well it's alright with me on that. I'm disappointed that Naruto one of my most favorite shows and mangas are ending in 2 weeks or tree I cannot remember. But I'm truly sad to see it go cause to be very honest it's the first Anime that got me into Anime. And I've collected what I can of naruto and bought the movies and even bought all the games as well. I'm so sad to see it end. But with this end could embark another new story for naruto even further into the future. Let us hope it brings a new saga into our eyes.

AshuraReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is the one with the Eyes + Bijuu chakra,yet you think Naruto's going to revive everyone? by that,i'm assuming you mean end the Infinite Tsukuyomi? How can Naruto do that when he deosn't have the eyes?
Yes that's very true. I was moreso just assuming that everyone would get revived in some way involving Naruto's actions. But that ads more complication to how this can wrap up in two more chapters--which clearly it won't.

If it really ends with a movie- what about the manga finishing properly? You can't just end a book without writing the ending.

What I am getting at is this: Perhaps he will release prologue chapters to wrap up the manga. Or perhaps, wishfully thinking, its not over at all and will indeed continue. It could just be the last Naruto 'Shippuden' movie afterall ;)

Newkage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kishi is trolling all of us naruto the saga will continue its bringing in lots of money for him not to end it so be assure that there will be more naruto to come cause if it does end up the finale saga that will suck ballz, it's just like dbz and dbzgt wen that finished it was heart breaking that sucked but wen the new movie came out people were pumped I no I was I just hope naruto verse stays for a long time to come so wat kishi needs to do is keep thinking about other shht to do and keep the saga a float

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, this final fight is more disappointing and then add the few chapters that's left. There's simply no time for this fight to be enjoyably. All we've seen is big ass jutsus thrown around like a cricket game. One (Sasuke) bowls to get a wicket and the other (Naruto) is just defending his stumps.
All I'm saying is it's not a real fight and we can't get it because if time constrain. As it is, you can't even predict an outcome apart from TnJ. I've lost faith in the Manga Naruto.

Hope it will turn out for the best...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if you want to put it that way, then I'll again make a relation again.
Bigger chakra reserves and higher stamina = Powerful chakra and the Sharingan. (Naturally endowed by the clan to both of them). Equality proved again...

So, as you say that he will have more stamina, chakra and will-power than Sasuke, he will basically be on the level of Sasuke with only the Sharingan. What counter does he have to Mangekyou Sharingan (which is an Sasuke's naturally awakened power and not borrowed) without any power upgrade or rather without borrowing power from nature or from the bijuus? Every single one of Naruto's power-ups is a borrowed one, whereas Sasuke goes up to the level of the Mangekyou Sharingan without being blessed by anything in terms of power. More stamina and chakra translates to nothing against the Mangekyou Sharingan...

What I meant by "absolutely nothing" is regarding borrowed powers, or rather power-ups, that without any borrowed powers, Naruto would have absolutely nothing aside from high chakra reserves and stamina, which is what he has been blessed with by the clan. But Sasuke would have the MS under similar circumstances. Now that they are both considered equal by borrowing tons of power, were they also equal when neither of them borrowed absolutely anything? Can you say MS Sasuke = Base Naruto? Therefore, Naruto still gained a bigger advantage by borrowing powers as compared to Sasuke.
You are right..

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To the people saying it ends next chapter. It doesn't it's due to end 10th of november if I recall correctly. So that leaves 3 more chapters to come out. Making it end exactly on 700 releases. Pretty well timed/rounded number if you ask me.

OT: This release was pretty kree loving how the fight is barely disturbed by flashbacks taking up 2 pages. Kishi is finally starting to realise how to write fights in the last tens of pages(it really is qquite sad to see it took them so long to do it like this).
Wondering if they will do some stupid Narusuke suicide where they both die type thing.
I wondered the same, but if they both die, wouldn't the world disappear? They still need to get people out form the IT.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly this is getting a bit redundant this talk no jutsu everything is just bering repeated over and over again. Also, this sasuke psuedo susanoo gathering bijuu chakra in place of the gedo statue looks so weird to me i do not like it at all. Its stupid. I mean then he shoots lightning arrows i mean why not ust let susanoo do that regularly and why in the world nevermind i'm just going to stop.... 2/5

solzil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
d naruto manga is nt ending.i git a confirmation frm one of my Chine's friend wo told me dat keshi is jus trolling on all naruto fans to be more optimistic a out d naruto.i tink we should all hold a grip of d naruto manga eva ending.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mind ur language here.wat do u mean by dat?
I tend to get carried away with the language lol sorry for that but on a serious not I see it on a weekly basis people blatantly posting in the spoiler thread which is clearly written "NO DISCUSSION" until legit spoilers are posted and verified by mods but members continue to ignore what is clearly stated by the mods but I guess ignorance is bliss on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.