lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For an ending of a mega manga I don't find the naruto vs sasuke battle to be epic at all just because the cool element always seems to fall towards sasuke then kishi turns around and devalue's it by having naruto power up to defend himself. Did love the upgrades to their powers, sasuke taking lightening to another level besides "kirin" and naruto been able to go into sage mode in an instinct but those two rasen shurikens were not impressive to me and we all were they are headed too - to the chibaku tensei rapped up tail beast so he could power up too

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto going back to his roots of using the clone loophole for Sage chakra. But now it's not just his container pulling it in, but an entire Bhiju 100-gallon tank all sucking it in at once.

I see Naruto as more of a mini-Juubi and Sasuke as a wannabe Mazo after seeing this fight.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter took away any theoretical advantage Naruto may ever have had with Kurama or the Biju and gave Sasuke all of Naruto's strengths. Now we get to watch Naruto beast Sasuke and Sasuke suckers will have nothing to fall back on.

Eat it D-Sauce bags

Esdez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? Why are you nitpicking between borrowed and taking? Either way, he's using power thats not his own in order to compete with Naruto. My argument still stands, Sasuke would not have beaten Naruto using only his powers.
says a die-hard naruto fapper, weren't naruto using the kyuubi since part 1? without the kyuubi naruto is nothing lmfao

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your summation of Naruto is wrong. He is an Uzumaki and Senju, so without the powers of the bijuu, he still has more stamina, chakra, and more will-power than Sasuke.

I'm not saying that Naruto will automatically win or anything, but he doesn't have "absolutely nothing."
Well, if you want to put it that way, then I'll again make a relation again.
Bigger chakra reserves and higher stamina = Powerful chakra and the Sharingan. (Naturally endowed by the clan to both of them). Equality proved again...

So, as you say that he will have more stamina, chakra and will-power than Sasuke, he will basically be on the level of Sasuke with only the Sharingan. What counter does he have to Mangekyou Sharingan (which is an Sasuke's naturally awakened power and not borrowed) without any power upgrade or rather without borrowing power from nature or from the bijuus? Every single one of Naruto's power-ups is a borrowed one, whereas Sasuke goes up to the level of the Mangekyou Sharingan without being blessed by anything in terms of power. More stamina and chakra translates to nothing against the Mangekyou Sharingan...

What I meant by "absolutely nothing" is regarding borrowed powers, or rather power-ups, that without any borrowed powers, Naruto would have absolutely nothing aside from high chakra reserves and stamina, which is what he has been blessed with by the clan. But Sasuke would have the MS under similar circumstances. Now that they are both considered equal by borrowing tons of power, were they also equal when neither of them borrowed absolutely anything? Can you say MS Sasuke = Base Naruto? Therefore, Naruto still gained a bigger advantage by borrowing powers as compared to Sasuke.

mabanae

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think the only mistake that sasuke made was useing lightining in his arrow cuz naruto's rasenshuriken will be amplified and sasuke's arrow will backfire at sasuke himself .

Sin3dd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 696: ナルトとサスケ③ (Naruto to Sasuke 3)
ENG: Naruto and Sasuke - Part III
Sasuke is mistaken again. He thinks he is the most powerful shinobi...Okay, the Allied Shinobi was formed because they had the same enemy: Akatsuki. They defeated Akatsuki. But why Sasuke said Kaguya? Not the Allied Shinobi fought Kaguya, Team 7 fought and defeated Kaguya. Sasuke, you are not very smart!!
Same words, same flashbacks over and over again.
Naruto, how many times you said you want Sasuke back as a friend? 100 times?
Sasuke, how many times you said you want to kill your best friend but you didn't? Do it already!
Okay chapter, good action...but very repetitive with flashbacks!
I think chapter 699 will be titled: Naruto, the new Hokage!
My prediction.

CruelEngine

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How stupid are you Narutards (your power of stupidity must have no limit).

Sasuke did use his own doujutsu power within his eyes to mix yin and yang together to bring his Susanoo to life. Just like Hagoromo the Sage of the six path use ten tail chakra to create the tail beasts. Sasuke just was able to use ten tail beast chakra not to put within himself, but to create a life form (it's like saying Sasuke didn't use his Sharinnigan powers, if he use it's to control the tail beast and made them do his bidding).

Just stop the hating Narutards, Naruto Balls Boys and Naruto Bottom Bs cause Sasuke continues to out class Naruto tail beast steroids using, help ninjutsu needing self in every way, cause now Sasuke is serious.

Your all know deep down inside if Naruto didn't have tail beast steroids and only use his base Uzumaki chakra (which were 4 time more when Naruto was 12 years old than a full grow ninja in Kakashi), he wouldn't be able to touch Sasuke with just 3 tomoe sharingans eyes. If it wasn't for Naruto censoring ability (once again cause of tail beast steroids), Sasuke will have chidori a hole through Naruto head and end this fight with the quickness already (Neji was even cheated out of a win by this fraud Naruto, cause of red chakra HGH).

So calm down Naruto Balls Boys, cause if your this irrational now, how are your going to react at the end of this arc, after Sasuke trash Naruto again (I know your going to head out to the nearest skyscraper and it's going to rain Narutards from the sky).
You Have Forgotten About the prophecy and one other thing that the Manga is "Naruto" and not Sasuke lol
Sasuke trashing Naruto? Sasuke himself accepted that Naruto Was not serious and Now that he is serious expect an Upset.

Naruitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bigger chakra reserves and higher stamina = Powerful chakra and the Sharingan. (Naturally endowed by the clan to both of them). Equality proved again...

So, as you say that he will have more stamina, chakra and will-power than Sasuke, he will basically be on the level of Sasuke with only the Sharingan. What counter does he have to Mangekyou Sharingan (which is an Sasuke's naturally awakened power and not borrowed) without any power upgrade or rather without borrowing power from nature or from the bijuus? Every single one of Naruto's power-ups is a borrowed one, whereas Sasuke goes up to the level of the Mangekyou Sharingan without being blessed by anything in terms of power. More stamina and chakra translates to nothing against the Mangekyou Sharingan...

What I meant by "absolutely nothing" is regarding borrowed powers, or rather power-ups, that without any borrowed powers, Naruto would have absolutely nothing aside from high chakra reserves and stamina, which is what he has been blessed with by the clan. But Sasuke would have the MS under similar circumstances. Now that they are both considered equal by borrowing tons of power, were they also equal when neither of them borrowed absolutely anything? Can you say MS Sasuke = Base Naruto? Therefore, Naruto still gained a bigger advantage by borrowing powers as compared to Sasuke.
Sasuke's fanboy...u were right @d begining part of ur post, but then u began falling 4 sasuke's charm again. Let me point it out for u.
1. MS is a power upgrade to Sasuke's sharingan. If he hadn't killed Itachi and then found out about his truth, there will b no MS Sasuke @least as far as that period is concerned.
2. Every single one of Naruto's power-ups isn't a borrowed one. You see, there's a big difference between a power-up and a 'borrowed' power. SM is a power-up but not a borrowed power. Its actually a technique (senjustu), which was one of the many techniques, like rasen shuriken, and rasengan, learnt by Naruto himself, through vigorous training. Sasuke can't use SM because he would have to learn the technique first and in order 2 do that without complications he will need an Uzumaki or Senju-like body as we could see where someone as skilled as Jiraya showed some complications. This also explains why Madara in all his powers couldn't use Senjustu like Hashirama. The only senjustu Sasuke had which he didn't learn was the curse seal (a borrowed power) given to him by Orochimaru with complications in it.
3. As to your quote, "Therefore, Naruto still gained a bigger advantage by borrowing powers as compared to Sasuke" is slightly not. Naruto has only borrowed 2 powers (tailed beasts' and six path's powers), whereas Sasuke on the other hand has borrowed 3 (curse seal's, six path's and now finally as he had always wished for, the tailed beasts' powers).
But u are right bro...they are both now on par, all thanks 2 d extra borrowed power.

Naruitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke's fanboy...u were right @d begining part of ur post, but then u began falling 4 sasuke's charm again. Let me point it out for u.
1. MS is a power upgrade to Sasuke's sharingan. If he hadn't killed Itachi and then found out about his truth, there will b no MS Sasuke @least as far as that period is concerned.
2. Every single one of Naruto's power-ups isn't a borrowed one. You see, there's a big difference between a power-up and a 'borrowed' power. SM is a power-up but not a borrowed power. Its actually a technique (senjustu), which was one of the many techniques, like rasen shuriken, and rasengan, learnt by Naruto himself, through vigorous training. Sasuke can't use SM because he would have to learn the technique first and in order 2 do that without complications he will need an Uzumaki or Senju-like body as we could see where someone as skilled as Jiraya showed some complications. This also explains why Madara in all his powers couldn't use Senjustu like Hashirama. The only senjustu Sasuke had which he didn't learn was the curse seal (a borrowed power) given to him by Orochimaru with complications in it.
3. As to your quote, "Therefore, Naruto still gained a bigger advantage by borrowing powers as compared to Sasuke" is slightly not. Naruto has only borrowed 2 powers (tailed beasts' and six path's powers), whereas Sasuke on the other hand has borrowed 3 (curse seal's, six path's and now finally as he had always wished for, the tailed beasts' powers).
But u are right bro...they are both now on par, all thanks 2 d extra borrowed power.

Naruitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

AshuraReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay it was an epic chapter and all, and I'm loving this but.....

How can this manga series be wrapping up after two chapters?????

Naruto is going to defeat sasuke, revive everybody in the world and dance into the sunset within two chapters? What about the aftermath of everything? Will nothing be explained as to what happens with the villages etc.?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto is going to defeat sasuke, revive everybody in the world and dance into the sunset within two chapters? What about the aftermath of everything? Will nothing be explained as to what happens with the villages etc.?

that what the 7th movie is its a prologue then kishi plans on doing something else to the naruto world

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How stupid are you Narutards (your power of stupidity must have no limit).

Sasuke did use his own doujutsu power within his eyes to mix yin and yang together to bring his Susanoo to life. Just like Hagoromo the Sage of the six path use ten tail chakra to create the tail beasts. Sasuke just was able to use ten tail beast chakra not to put within himself, but to create a life form (it's like saying Sasuke didn't use his Sharinnigan powers, if he use it's to control the tail beast and made them do his bidding).

Just stop the hating Narutards, Naruto Balls Boys and Naruto Bottom Bs cause Sasuke continues to out class Naruto tail beast steroids using, help ninjutsu needing self in every way, cause now Sasuke is serious.

Your all know deep down inside if Naruto didn't have tail beast steroids and only use his base Uzumaki chakra (which were 4 time more when Naruto was 12 years old than a full grow ninja in Kakashi), he wouldn't be able to touch Sasuke with just 3 tomoe sharingans eyes. If it wasn't for Naruto censoring ability (once again cause of tail beast steroids), Sasuke will have chidori a hole through Naruto head and end this fight with the quickness already (Neji was even cheated out of a win by this fraud Naruto, cause of red chakra HGH).

So calm down Naruto Balls Boys, cause if your this irrational now, how are your going to react at the end of this arc, after Sasuke trash Naruto again (I know your going to head out to the nearest skyscraper and it's going to rain Narutards from the sky).
actually when you think about they maybe reincarnations but one thing has always been proven the saide that has ashura(first hokague,naruto) they end up wining naruto will be the one to start the revolution sasuke works in the shadows to preserve it his way

Naruitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
QUOTE=GaaraXSakura4eva;17503779]Your summation of Naruto is wrong. He is an Uzumaki and Senju, so without the powers of the bijuu, he still has more stamina, chakra, and more will-power than Sasuke.

I'm not saying that Naruto will automatically win or anything, but he doesn't have "absolutely nothing."[/QUOTE]
Plus if u go back in d manga, u'll recall that during Orochimaru& Naruto's fight, @d heaven n earth bridge, Yamato confirmed that it wasn't about d large amt of chakara n energy that d kyuubi possessed, but rather, what was more surprising was his ability (the ability of his body) to house d likes of d kyuubi's chakara, which was said 2b an embodiment hatred in itself. When it comes to strength and stamina, which is a neccesity for victory in battle, Naruto will have d upper hand. Not that I'm saying anyone of them will win because both are on par when it comes 2 battling eachother, but i think Sasuke is only able 2 keep up with Naruto due to his sharingan. If u take off Sasuke's sharingan & Naruto's durable body, replacing them with normal eyes & body, then i'll say Naruto has d upper hand in terms of chakra & range of justu over Sasuke.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sasuke is the one with the Eyes + Bijuu chakra,yet you think Naruto's going to revive everyone? by that,i'm assuming you mean end the Infinite Tsukuyomi? How can Naruto do that when he deosn't have the eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.