Not open for further replies.

Naruitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But then naruto is using pure strenght n skill which makes him way stronger...while sasuke is using the power in his eyes all d time (more of a borrowed power rather than strenght or stamina)

Naruitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- It's an all out fight. A fight to eliminate the other side means using all there is to get the job done, and the one who wins is the ultimate winner, regardless of what they use.

2- How I view it is that Sasuke used one of his abilities to get Bijuu's chakra, just like how Naruto has the ability to absorb nature energy.

3- If you want to base your argument on borrowing, then technically both of their powers are borrowed from the root.
But then naruto is using pure strenght n skill which makes him way stronger...while sasuke is using the power in his eyes all d time (more of a borrowed power rather than strenght or stamina)

Naruitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's with naruto's avatar? Half of it seems broken? Can someone explain this to me?
Well, as u could see he was running out of beast chakara due to using so much during d war, plus he had 2 clone kurama 2 absorb natural energy b4 going after sasuke in which d kurama clone said he had absorbed way 2 much energy and then dissipated, releasing all of his natural energy to the original naruto n kurama. Immesiately after this, the broken half was restored making even sasuke so shocked as 2 where naruto suddenly got so much increase in chakra.

solzil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i luv d wole argument on dis thread.well my own suggestion is dat,i tink naruto is trying to corect d impresion dat sasuke always win at d end of d day.so dis battle is going to be one of a kind,d ine to change destiny and also d world of shinobi.i luv naruto anyday anytime.he is my role model among d characters in d Naruto shit.

trollinclip

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To the people saying it ends next chapter. It doesn't it's due to end 10th of november if I recall correctly. So that leaves 3 more chapters to come out. Making it end exactly on 700 releases. Pretty well timed/rounded number if you ask me.

OT: This release was pretty kree loving how the fight is barely disturbed by flashbacks taking up 2 pages. Kishi is finally starting to realise how to write fights in the last tens of pages(it really is qquite sad to see it took them so long to do it like this).
Wondering if they will do some stupid Narusuke suicide where they both die type thing.

solzil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would prefer dat keshi do sumtin about d end of naruto,cos i cant stil c a drag on d batle betwin naruto and sasuke,cos d 3more episode is stil nt enough to end d naruto series.

solzil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To the people saying it ends next chapter. It doesn't it's due to end 10th of november if I recall correctly. So that leaves 3 more chapters to come out. Making it end exactly on 700 releases. Pretty well timed/rounded number if you ask me.

OT: This release was pretty kree loving how the fight is barely disturbed by flashbacks taking up 2 pages. Kishi is finally starting to realise how to write fights in the last tens of pages(it really is qquite sad to see it took them so long to do it like this).
Wondering if they will do some stupid Narusuke suicide where they both die type thing.
i agree wit u,bt i stil tink dat d 3chapter is nt enough to end d naruto series,cos dere are more to explain and more tinx to be talked about fo clerity.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
B*tch please!! Lol
Viz confirms that Naruto was holding back while Sasuke was going all out. That itself tells u the story. And get that Sauce D out of yourself. Because Sasuke had more borrowed powers than Naruto.....
CM1
CM2
Itachi Eyes
Hashi cells
Rikudou chakra
And now 9 whole bijuus. :leaf:
This chapter confirms that Naruto without bijuu power and only with senjutsu > Sasuke without Bijuu chakra. U_U
Thisss^ Over all posts

yakotseal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter.
I think sasuke has failed to understand an important thing.despite the seal naruto remains the tailed beast jinchuuruki. I'm sure at some point naruto will wrest the control of the tailed beasts from him the way hashirama took the kyuubi from madara.
Cos i noticed sasuke was still connected to the tailed beasts with the new susanoo armour. That connection can always be broken.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
B*tch please!! Lol
Viz confirms that Naruto was holding back while Sasuke was going all out. That itself tells u the story. And get that Sauce D out of yourself. Because Sasuke had more borrowed powers than Naruto.....
CM1
CM2
Itachi Eyes
Hashi cells
Rikudou chakra
And now 9 whole bijuus. :leaf:
This chapter confirms that Naruto without bijuu power and only with senjutsu > Sasuke without Bijuu chakra. U_U
1. CM1 and CM2 are gone, so just forget about them now.
2. Implanting siblings eyes among the Uchihas is an affinity of the clan to obtain more power just like obtaining energy from nature is an affinity of the Senju and Uzumaki clans, so I would consider that balanced. Borrowed by both.
3. Obtaining Hashirama's cells are comparable to being a jinchuuriki of Kurama. Again equal. Borrowed by both.
4. And both of them obtained Rikodou's powers. That's equal again. Being able to tame and use tailed beasts for combat is an ability granted by the Rinnegan, so its a part of the powers granted by Rikodou. Borrowed by both.
So the game is fair and square on both ends.

If we exclude all the borrowed powers, only in terms of power level (so side effects such as blindness not included), Sasuke demotes to Mangekyou Sharingan, and Naruto goes down to plain old Naruto with absolutely nothing. So logically, Naruto has done the bigger borrowing to come on Sasuke's level.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
READ THIS:

Sasuke is a weak guy, he said he wants to kill Naruto but he still feels like he needs all these powers in order to battle Naruto, that really shows how weak he is mentally. Naruto is still the medium of the tailed beasts and he also has Yin Kurama plus Yang SO6P power and Nature energy which is the Juubi's weakness.

Naruto is simply using only Kurama chakra at the moment and Kurama is also gathering Nature energy, which is like an endless source of Senjutsu Power, I see Naruto winning this, because if we think back at when e fought Kaguya, he was able to weaken her with his single attacks which is what will happen to Sasuke, also Naruto has the ability to pull the 9 bijuu chakras which he has shown against Obito and he can also destabilise the chakra by attacking it with a base jutsu mixed with the individual tailed beast chakras like he did against Kaguya. So I don't see any huge treat from Sasuke.

Sasuke has taken the upper hand in terms of power but the underdog will always win; I think Sasuke would have been better off battling Naruto with the powers that he's used to, such as his battle intelligence, Chidori, kirin, Fire jutsu, Amaterasu, Genjutsu, Susanoo (although genjutsu will not work on Naruto as we saw against Killer Bee, and Susanoo can be destroyed by Naruto, seeing what Kaguya did to it several times. Naruto can actually evade Kirin because he is super fast and can sense the danger of where it will hit earlier using Nature energy). However, it would have still been a better fight and Naruto suggested it by saying that this is not the version of Sasuke that he wants to fight (i.e. the one that acquired to much power and his battle strategy is power based) but instead he wants the version of Sasuke that thinks and uses the resources that he has in a crafty way.

Next chapter we would see OP Sasuke with 9 bijuu chakra Susanoo VS Endless Nature Chakra Naruto with Kurama chakra and connection to base 9 bijuu chakras

Can't wait!!!
Dude wipe the red chakra off your face and in your eyes out, from Naruto 1 tail beast and understand what you been reading, cause maybe Sasuke just got serious and Naruto is and always have been so far in this manga the most overrated cheat jutsu using, tail beast steroids and natural chakra needing, help ninjutsu always getting, blue print on his opponents before fighting them always having fraud.

How many forms and power up's has this guy Naruto been giving from tail beast steroids and natural chakra HGH, that not his own power or clan power up. I don't even know if Naruto could beat anyone outside of Kiba in base mode, using his own power or clan power (we surely know he couldn't beat Neji without cheating him, by using 9 tail fox steroids).

But usual Narutard logic is it's OK for Naruto to get the tail beast to give him their chakra and he use it in his fights, but bad if Sasuke take their power after taming every last one of them like a boss and use it like the true Sage of the 6 path did and make his own life form out of lighting (no no that mean Sasuke is weak and not a god)

Let me see Naruto win one fight (outside of Kiba) without using tail beast chakra and having someone jump into the fight to help and without being coach by someone during his fights. Then we can talk about this dude being on the same level as Sasuke. Until then stop being butt hurt cause Sasuke is a god now and have Kurama fanboying again ( just like when he beg Sasuke to not kill Naruto garbage a$$).

Also stop the prepare excuses of Naruto not fighting to kill (how many people in this manga have Naruto killed again), cause your fear Sasuke about to go 2 and 0 against Naruto. Naruto have never fought to kill and I think just like other main character, that have work out for him. This is the same guy who at the end of the day, didn't want to kill Obito after knowing he killed his parents, then killed Neji and a whole gang of ninja's a couple hour ago, but instead Naruto call him awesome.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. CM1 and CM2 are gone, so just forget about them now.
2. Implanting siblings eyes among the Uchihas is an affinity of the clan to obtain more power just like obtaining energy from nature is an affinity of the Senju and Uzumaki clans, so I would consider that balanced. Borrowed by both.
3. Obtaining Hashirama's cells are comparable to being a jinchuuriki of Kurama. Again equal. Borrowed by both.
4. And both of them obtained Rikodou's powers. That's equal again. Being able to tame and use tailed beasts for combat is an ability granted by the Rinnegan, so its a part of the powers granted by Rikodou. Borrowed by both.
So the game is fair and square on both ends.

If we exclude all the borrowed powers, only in terms of power level (so side effects such as blindness not included), Sasuke demotes to Mangekyou Sharingan, and Naruto goes down to plain old Naruto with absolutely nothing. So logically, Naruto has done the bigger borrowing to come on Sasuke's level.
Your summation of Naruto is wrong. He is an Uzumaki and Senju, so without the powers of the bijuu, he still has more stamina, chakra, and more will-power than Sasuke.

I'm not saying that Naruto will automatically win or anything, but he doesn't have "absolutely nothing."

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your summation of Naruto is wrong. He is an Uzumaki and Senju, so without the powers of the bijuu, he still has more stamina, chakra, and more will-power than Sasuke.

I'm not saying that Naruto will automatically win or anything, but he doesn't have "absolutely nothing."
Naruto is a member of 1 of the top 3 clan in the History of the Narutoverse the Uzumaki clan. So Naruto should have been able to use his own chakra and clan abilities to defeat people throughout the manga most of the time or at least use some of his clan seals and masks (all the knowledgeable ninja like Oroachimaru, Kabuto, Madara and Obito know about the Uzumaki power).

The Uzumaki was masters at seals and had crazy abundance of chakra like the Senju (they are a cousin branch to them) and have strong life force (which is why they don't immediately die after a tail beast removal). Oroachimaru had Karin as 1 of his top candidates to transform his soul into and Madara had to put his rinnigan eyes in Nagoto, instead of a Uchiha, cause he knew a Uzumaki could handle the power (Obito who is a full blooded Uchiha and had Senju cells, couldn't handle both rinnigan eyes). So Naruto is from a OP clan, just like Sasuke and Naruto dad was the 4th Hokage, which mean Naruto genes was meant to be great (Naruto had 4 times more chakra in base mode at 12 years old than a full grow ninja in Kakashi).

Basically if you trade Naruto abundance of chakra with Sasuke sharingan eyes than Naruto will of been Obito (I thought Kishimoto made that clear by now). But Sasuke is a true genius and if he had Naruto clan powers, he will still be all time great. Sasuke ninjutsu will be way stronger and he would be able to do his jutsu 's way more times, cause of his Uzumaki stamina. Sasuke would have had crazy seals and chakra chains by now. Let not even talk about Sasuke having the 9 tail fox on top of that within him as a Uzumaki or a Uchiha (Sasuke would have been unstoppable at 12 years old and able to go into Kurama mode like nothing at that age). If you just gave Sasuke Karin abilities of sensing, abunadance of chakra, being able to heal people and yourself with your own blood and chakra sealing chains. Who would of been able to beat Sasuke (we all know Sasuke would have been able to unlock all of his Uzumaki powers with the quickness).

Last edited:

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude wipe the red chakra off your face and in your eyes out, from Naruto 1 tail beast and understand what you been reading, cause maybe Sasuke just got serious and Naruto is and always have been so far in this manga the most overrated cheat jutsu using, tail beast steroids and natural chakra needing, help ninjutsu always getting, blue print on his opponents before fighting them always having fraud.

How many forms and power up's has this guy Naruto been giving from tail beast steroids and natural chakra HGH, that not his own power or clan power up. I don't even know if Naruto could beat anyone outside of Kiba in base mode, using his own power or clan power (we surely know he couldn't beat Neji without cheating him, by using 9 tail fox steroids).

But usual Narutard logic is it's OK for Naruto to get the tail beast to give him their chakra and he use it in his fights, but bad if Sasuke take their power after taming every last one of them like a boss and use it like the true Sage of the 6 path did and make his own life form out of lighting (no no that mean Sasuke is weak and not a god)

Let me see Naruto win one fight (outside of Kiba) without using tail beast chakra and having someone jump into the fight to help and without being coach by someone during his fights. Then we can talk about this dude being on the same level as Sasuke. Until then stop being butt hurt cause Sasuke is a god now and have Kurama fanboying again ( just like when he beg Sasuke to not kill Naruto garbage a$$).

Also stop the prepare excuses of Naruto not fighting to kill (how many people in this manga have Naruto killed again), cause your fear Sasuke about to go 2 and 0 against Naruto. Naruto have never fought to kill and I think just like other main character, that have work out for him. This is the same guy who at the end of the day, didn't want to kill Obito after knowing he killed his parents, then killed Neji and a whole gang of ninja's a couple hour ago, but instead Naruto call him awesome.
Your logic is totally bullshit because Sasuke also has been handed free powerups from Orochimaru, (Itachi sealing Amaterasu in his eye), Rinnegan from the Sage and a special jutsu from Hashirama.
If we take away all of them, he is only left with EMS.
And if we take away all the handed powerups from Naruto, including Kurama's chakra, then he's left with SM.
SM Naruto=EMS Sasuke. SM Naruto was able to dodge 3rd Raikage's stab and also react in time.
You talk like a Naruto hater. The way you overestimate Sasuke is hilarious.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your logic is totally bullshit because Sasuke also has been handed free powerups from Orochimaru, (Itachi sealing Amaterasu in his eye), Rinnegan from the Sage and a special jutsu from Hashirama.
If we take away all of them, he is only left with EMS.
And if we take away all the handed powerups from Naruto, including Kurama's chakra, then he's left with SM.
SM Naruto=EMS Sasuke. SM Naruto was able to dodge 3rd Raikage's stab and also react in time.
You talk like a Naruto hater. The way you overestimate Sasuke is hilarious.
My logic in my critique of Naruto make no sense, cause I didn't mention Sasuke getting power ups or help (common Narutard repel from Naruto tactic).

Dude I'm talking about Naruto being the most overrated main manga character period and no one being near the level of Naruto in getting power ups and help ninjutsu in this manga, so stop it already.

Sasuke have receive 1 outside of his clan power up before getting half of the Sage chakra and that was the curse mark from Oroachimaru, I lost count of how many power ups Kurama have giving Naruto, cause it never ends and now Kurama have been Naruto coach, since he got down with him. To think people were mad that Kaguya was being coach by black Zetsu, but have nothing to say about Naruto being coach by Kurama ( that let you know we are immune to Naruto getting power ups, help ninjutsu and blue prints on villains, cause that what he do).

Also let me debunk some of the suppose power ups you think Sasuke receive, cause you must have miss something. Sasuke didn't get Amaterasu from Itachi (even if he did, that will have been a clan natural power up), Itachi just like Minato with Naruto, he put his chakra within Sasuke to activate in a certain situation (which was his eye seeing another sharingan and Amaterasu attacking it ). Sasuke awaken his M.S and Amaterasu after he realize the truth of his brother.

Just like Naruto didn't get the tail beasts chakra from Hagoromo, but from the tail beast them self and Obito. Sasuke didn't get his Sharinnigan eye from Hagoromo, but from Hashirama chakra or Kubuto giving Sasuke Hashirama cells (Hagoromo clearly stated that you can only get the rinnigan if you mix Indra and Ashara chakra and Hagoromo didn't even have the Sharinnigan, his mother Kaguya did).

Hagoromo chakra gave Sasuke the abilities to use the Sage chakra and mix it with his own eye chakra to create monsters out of 10 tail chakra ( like he did this last chapter) and Naruto can use Hagoromo chakra to do Jesus type healing abilities with his half.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.