Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Re: Sasuke is a coward

Nice Dodge but i don't know
You must be registered for see images

is dat spark on his body or not, just asking bit confused
Nah, he blocked the Chidori. If he had dodged it, he could have just dodged it like he did the Raikage. Look at his body, there are lightning streaks coming from it. Naruto blocked it with his arm the same way he blocked the Raikage's punch with his arms. The Raikage's punch also has piercing power

So it's not like Naruto can't block piercing attacks like Chidori.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke is a coward

Hard to see, but Chidori is a fatal attack, a direct hit would leave a serious injury.
looks to me spark is coming out of body tbh
and senjutsu cloaked Naruto has tanked kaguya's attack and obito's fire attcks in past

Nah, he blocked the Chidori. If he had dodged it, he could have just dodged it like he did the Raikage. Look at his body, there are lightning streaks coming from it. Naruto blocked it with his arm the same way he blocked the Raikage's punch with his arms. The Raikage's punch also has piercing power

So it's not like Naruto can't block piercing attacks like Chidori.
yes but sasuke did use chidori once to stun killer bee and looks me there is spark on naruto's body but i don;t know
maybe u r right

Last edited:

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: So full Kurama is bigger than PS?

Yes, at least 6-7 times bigger

that`s ok.

however naruto received other tailed beasts`chakra later on which definitely increased his bijuu avatar into full kurama size or even bigger...meaning sasuke`s PS could definitely match full kurama size or even outdo it

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the chapter was bad...

The fight was rushed and nitger is fighting with killer instinct... I have the feeling that Sasuke wants naruto to convince him that what's he's doing is wrong..

As for the part about did sasuke hit naruto with the chidori.. I believe baritone block it, allowing the effects of the Lightning and that would explain the noise and falling back action by naruto.. Overall it didn't cause any damage so it's not a big deal.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
0/10 absolutely pathetic chapter you'd think Kishi would write better seeing as how he only has like 4 more chapters left but nope he still wrote it like grabage.
Naruto and Sasuke understand each other by doing what this chapter exactly?
Kishi once again treats his audience like they are retarded (S if we can't understand something unless we see it like 500 times) and shows us a flashback that was not even slightly new. We have seen that exact flashback before and not only that but we have seen it several times before. We aren't retarded Kishi we have memory we didn't need you to remind us of that moment in a flashback plus it adds nothing to the battle what was the point of even showing da flashback?
My lord the writing in This chapter is nearly non existent. It's like he is not even trying anymore. It was jait a battle with pointless dailouge and another stale flashback that didn't need to be there and all of a sudden towards the end of the chapter they understand each other. How?!!! All they did was fight!!!!!
And what's with all the gay undertones? Are these guys two Freinds or secret lovers?
Kishi can you not write friendship between these two without it looking like thy are gay lovers? (It's bad enough this so called friendship these two share is so obviously forced)

Last edited:

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like that we're seeing some kind of action, but I wanna see some CRAZY SHIT man! 4 more chapters to go and I already feel like the battle is over...They're at the same part they were at as kids, except they're gonna talk now...Hopefully something crazy happens soon...

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, the most interesting thing about the chapter was the "shocking ending" announcement. Can Kishi really pull off something nobody expects?

The rest of the chapter was okay. The fight feels kind of... weird. I guess it's because it's the last fight we'll ever see in Naruto. Nothing too impressive, but the Susano'o Chidori was new.

There were two moments i especially liked. One was "My one and only best friend". Man, how can you hate that? The other was the end. It's apparent Sasuke has matured alot, and is now clearly acknowledging Naruto as an equal. Good progression.

4/5. Four more chapters to go.

Reactions: dizzysasukefan

tobi707

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh, please, give us more flashbacks because we don't remember...
"sasuke, you're my best friend, I can't let you go, instead i will shoot a biju dama at you "

Henrik

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Such ignorant fanbase.

None of them are holding back. Naruto just used bijuu mode which is his 'strongest' jutsu. Same goes to Sasuke and PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.