marksonm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This translation does not do justice to the manga… I read it in the raw and I thing this has a better view of what is being said:

Some Sasuke fans are saying Sasuke should have killed Naruto by now. Hell no!!! It is Naruto that stands a chance of killing Sasuke. Even though Naruto has been in this war since his training with Killer Bee and yet he is still going on and your Sasuke can't even touch him. Without this upgrade to Sasuke, he wouldn't be able to come close to Naruto.
However, since we saw both characters in the upcoming movie so we know none of them died, which mean Uzumaki Naruto won the fight!!!

For now, Naruto is one defending, which was why Sasuke said Naruto will die if he keeps slacking OR PERHAPS LIKE THE OTHER TRANSLATION PUTS IT; "what is wrong? Are just gonna stay on the defensive? If you can't take the initiative you will eventually die" Naruto replies and says; "… I don't want to kill you" that's why.

That conversation proves that Naruto knows that he can actually take out Sasuke. I bet the SO6P might have added some powers to Naruto so that Sasuke can't kill him. Anyway that was just a thought… For now both Naruto and Sasuke are building up the fight. First the had a physical attack, then switch to their powers that they harnessed especially as Indra and Ashura incarnates (although Sasuke as used the SO6P power when he used his left eyes as indicated in the other translation and Naruto has used the guduodama to defend the Susanoo Amaterasu-arrows), then the next level will be when they start battling with the full power that SO6P gave them, which is the interesting part and this is where Naruto will outlast Sasuke, despite being in fighting since against Kurama and Kisame.

That brings me to these points:
1.) :heh: Naruto is not attacking Sasuke, if not he could have used the power of the guduodama to even eradicate Susanoo. If you watch the anime you will realise the power of the guduodama when Obito used it and Naruto hasn't even used it.

2.) Even the TBB he made against sasuke is not as big as the one he made again the 5 bijuus, which suggests that he is not in full fight. Naruto is just leaving Sasuke because they are friends but Sasuke is coming with the intent to kill.

3.) If Naruto wanted to kill him, he won't be using only 1 out of 9 tails to defend against Susanoo, he will use all the 9 tails and the 2 hands to fight Susanoo and do what Hashirama did to Madara's Susanoo by hitting it hard towards the legs and tripping it to the floor. :hyper:

4.) During their clash (i.e. Susanoo with Chidori and Kurama bijuu mode with TBB) Naruto could have added wind element to his TBB since Sasuke is using his own element. If that happens, Sasuke will loose because LIGHTENING is weak against WIND element (he might want to use fire instead but that's impossible in this kind of clash; simply because the wind will escalate the fire and it will affect both guys, which more like suicide… Although Susanoo will protect Sasuke and Kurama cloak and guduodama are enough to protect Naruto).

It has always been the case that Sasuke is always intending to kill, so he goes all out… Just like in the first battle: Naruto had Summoning (which he used against Gaara but Sasuke didn't have one then), more/higher level of 9 tails cloak, Oodama rasengan but yet he didn't use them, he only went for 1 tail cloak and a small rasengan (btw he was only trying to scratch sasuke's head. WHEREAS, Sasuke was actually using version 2 of curse mark and 3 tome sharingan (NOTE: which he used against OROCHIMARU, DEIDARA, AND ITACHI), also he was using BLACK LIGHTENING as well as fireball jutsu.

Anyway forget about how the fight is going, there are more intricate meanings to this fight than meets the eye; the reason Sasuke said what he said about a true Hokage is because he is testing Naruto (Sasuke already believes in Naruto but needs to validate it for himself), just like the Raikage tested Naruto before letting him pass.
Sasuke has mentioned everything he thinks about a hokage and how the hokage should be like Itachi who shouldered darkness by being the light, protecting the village from the shadows, and also lighting up the other villages with his will. All these things he mentioned have all been done by Naruto, During this war he used his will to improve the tide of the war and he considered the other villages as his comrades and gave them hope; he also shouldered so much hatred, and just like SO6P said, Naruto was able to even befriend the Bijuu with the greated hatred (i.e the hatred of Juubi), which surpasses that of Sasuke.
Now all Sasuke wants to see or verify is that now matter what it is, even if it is their friendship, Naruto will not give it up and at the same time he will not let the friendship come in the way of saving the villagers who are the main people here.
Sasuke wants the bond severed so that he and Naruto can be better leaders but there's no way that will happen because they share a connection that is greater that what Indra and Ashura shared… now they are two halves of the same power, so they need to harmonise because fighting will not lead to the greater good of the world.
Also, Sasuke made a statement that he wants to get reed of the hatred in the darkness… he represents the dark side (YIN) or spiritual side, and so just like Naruto did, he will need to remove his hatred and there is no better person to help him do that than his best friend Naruto!

Reactions: NineSNS
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
definitely a decent chapter, at least worth of a 5/5. i'm wonding if sasuke might take advantage of naruto not fighting to his full potential. also wondering if sasuke might try to get naruto to fight seriously in the up coming chapter. shocking end?!? am i the only way thinking kishi couldnt keep part 3 a secret???? Or maybe the shocking thing is that it wont end in 4 chapters??? definitely something to think about

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This translation does not do justice to the manga… I read it in the raw and I thing this has a better view of what is being said:

Some Sasuke fans are saying Sasuke should have killed Naruto by now. Hell no!!! It is Naruto that stands a chance of killing Sasuke. Even though Naruto has been in this war since his training with Killer Bee and yet he is still going on and your Sasuke can't even touch him. Without this upgrade to Sasuke, he wouldn't be able to come close to Naruto.
However, since we saw both characters in the upcoming movie so we know none of them died, which mean Uzumaki Naruto won the fight!!!

For now, Naruto is one defending, which was why Sasuke said Naruto will die if he keeps slacking OR PERHAPS LIKE THE OTHER TRANSLATION PUTS IT; "what is wrong? Are just gonna stay on the defensive? If you can't take the initiative you will eventually die" Naruto replies and says; "… I don't want to kill you" that's why.

That conversation proves that Naruto knows that he can actually take out Sasuke. I bet the SO6P might have added some powers to Naruto so that Sasuke can't kill him. Anyway that was just a thought… For now both Naruto and Sasuke are building up the fight. First the had a physical attack, then switch to their powers that they harnessed especially as Indra and Ashura incarnates (although Sasuke as used the SO6P power when he used his left eyes as indicated in the other translation and Naruto has used the guduodama to defend the Susanoo Amaterasu-arrows), then the next level will be when they start battling with the full power that SO6P gave them, which is the interesting part and this is where Naruto will outlast Sasuke, despite being in fighting since against Kurama and Kisame.

That brings me to these points:
1.) :heh: Naruto is not attacking Sasuke, if not he could have used the power of the guduodama to even eradicate Susanoo. If you watch the anime you will realise the power of the guduodama when Obito used it and Naruto hasn't even used it.

2.) Even the TBB he made against sasuke is not as big as the one he made again the 5 bijuus, which suggests that he is not in full fight. Naruto is just leaving Sasuke because they are friends but Sasuke is coming with the intent to kill.

3.) If Naruto wanted to kill him, he won't be using only 1 out of 9 tails to defend against Susanoo, he will use all the 9 tails and the 2 hands to fight Susanoo and do what Hashirama did to Madara's Susanoo by hitting it hard towards the legs and tripping it to the floor. :hyper:

4.) During their clash (i.e. Susanoo with Chidori and Kurama bijuu mode with TBB) Naruto could have added wind element to his TBB since Sasuke is using his own element. If that happens, Sasuke will loose because LIGHTENING is weak against WIND element (he might want to use fire instead but that's impossible in this kind of clash; simply because the wind will escalate the fire and it will affect both guys, which more like suicide… Although Susanoo will protect Sasuke and Kurama cloak and guduodama are enough to protect Naruto).

It has always been the case that Sasuke is always intending to kill, so he goes all out… Just like in the first battle: Naruto had Summoning (which he used against Gaara but Sasuke didn't have one then), more/higher level of 9 tails cloak, Oodama rasengan but yet he didn't use them, he only went for 1 tail cloak and a small rasengan (btw he was only trying to scratch sasuke's head. WHEREAS, Sasuke was actually using version 2 of curse mark and 3 tome sharingan (NOTE: which he used against OROCHIMARU, DEIDARA, AND ITACHI), also he was using BLACK LIGHTENING as well as fireball jutsu.

Anyway forget about how the fight is going, there are more intricate meanings to this fight than meets the eye; the reason Sasuke said what he said about a true Hokage is because he is testing Naruto (Sasuke already believes in Naruto but needs to validate it for himself), just like the Raikage tested Naruto before letting him pass.
Sasuke has mentioned everything he thinks about a hokage and how the hokage should be like Itachi who shouldered darkness by being the light, protecting the village from the shadows, and also lighting up the other villages with his will. All these things he mentioned have all been done by Naruto, During this war he used his will to improve the tide of the war and he considered the other villages as his comrades and gave them hope; he also shouldered so much hatred, and just like SO6P said, Naruto was able to even befriend the Bijuu with the greated hatred (i.e the hatred of Juubi), which surpasses that of Sasuke.
Now all Sasuke wants to see or verify is that now matter what it is, even if it is their friendship, Naruto will not give it up and at the same time he will not let the friendship come in the way of saving the villagers who are the main people here.
Sasuke wants the bond severed so that he and Naruto can be better leaders but there's no way that will happen because they share a connection that is greater that what Indra and Ashura shared… now they are two halves of the same power, so they need to harmonise because fighting will not lead to the greater good of the world.
Also, Sasuke made a statement that he wants to get reed of the hatred in the darkness… he represents the dark side (YIN) or spiritual side, and so just like Naruto did, he will need to remove his hatred and there is no better person to help him do that than his best friend Naruto!
Calm down Narutard, cause Sasuke haven't use any Sharinnegan powers outside of his switch technique yet. If you didn't have Naruto 1 tail beast so far down your throat, that only his two chakra balls can be seen. You will have notice that Sasuke been holding back since he jump on the scene. We all know that EMS open up perfect Susanoo, but Sasuke didn't show he could do it until he got Hagoromo power up (just like all of the sudden he pull out Susanoo with feet after seeing Naruto power). Sasuke just like Naruto know what he is capable for real. Naruto knew he could call upon the tail beast to help make rasengans types and knew that he could heal Guy and Kakashi ( but his stupid self couldn't explain it). You think Sasuke don't know what he really capable of now too (Sasuke knew instantaneously that he could pull the chakra rods out of Tobirama, after being revive). Sasuke has been holding back what he could do, analyzing Naruto and letting Naruto spam his power out, cause he alway knew he will have to deal with Naruto at the end of the day.

Your point of Sasuke not being able to compete if not for having something is a total joke. If Naruto didn't have tail beast steroids than he will be a average ninja in the verse. Ninja's like Rock Lee would be able to trash Naruto (we all know he cheated Neji, cause he was on 9 tail fox HGH). Don't give me that he have tail beast power, cause he have Hagoromo body, cause that will be wrong. Hagoromo just gave them his chakra. Hagoromo don't have a Sharinnegan and he wasn't born with tail beast chakra within him or had the tail beast chakra when he die. Naruto got 7 of the tail beast to give him some of their chakra and receive the other two from Obito. While Sasuke receive chakra from Hashirama and Hashirama cells from Kabuto. Hagoromo gave them the same amount of his chakra that gives them other god like powers.

So get over being mad that Sasuke shown in this chapter that if him and Naruto is on the same level in power, Sasuke just out class Naruto as a ninja in every way and you should already know Naruto isn't near the level of Sasuke in taijutsu. Naruto is just on another level when it come to chakra and destructive power and is nothing but a chakra nuclear bomb. But if Sasuke have OP technique to counter than Naruto is done (so continue looking for translation that fit your Naruto Balls Boy opinions).

Wadee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when they said they'll let their fists do the talking. I think those flashbacks are what they saying to each other whilst fighting & why Sasuke tells Naruto that Naruto understands. & one of you mentioned its to see if Sasuke is doing what Obito done to see if change is worth it, I think so to. My opinion is Naruto will agree with Sasuke's way under a few conditions 1 being that they will be friends.

Josephallison

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prediction for next chapter: Naruto is still losing when in the middle of the chapter he does something to Sasuke that nobody expects, if its a new jutsu or if he learns what his next element is, which I believe is Gravity, hence why he was able to fly around. He will then almighty push Sasuke into the Madara head, and crush the head. Because the sage split the powers in half he gave Sasuke chibiku tends I, he gave Naruto almighty push.

Aquilexx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and sasuke they re clearly holding back , but how is kishi gonna end up the series in 5 more shaps? And make it look fenomenal ? At the same time why is naruto using only 3 gudodama's? Hehe lol , this dosent smells right

Josephallison

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Do you think Naruto is holding back?

Sasuke is also holding back though.
Sasuke isn't holding back, he's going for Naruto's throat. Naruto hasn't even started using frog fu yet. I mean come on he is in senjutsu/kcm but he still hasn't swung his fists at Sasuke. I can sort of see where this is a test for Naruto, Sasuke is saying "either defeat me, with/ or with out killing me, or be killed, because if you can't defeat me then you will never be Hokage material." He witnessed it in Hashirama's story, that Hashirama was willing to kill his best friend to protect the village. I honestly think Naruto is gonna hit Sasuke so hard with a frog kata, and connect it that Naruto puts him in accoma, for a very long time. Until the time or close to the time of the next time skip of the last movie. And over those years of sleep Sasuke has a brain fart to stand up for the village the same way Naruto is willing too. Don't forget Sasuke is still a wanted man, what better way to protect him then to put him in accoma, and tell the villages he's dead.

Last edited:

Josephallison

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's what I think is going to happen chapter 696 Naruto gets a power up he learns his 2nd element is gravity, he uses almighty push on Sasuke sending him back into the statue of Madara's face, completely demolishing the face to the shoulders. Sasuke gets up thinking what was that, rubbing the side of his face. Chapter 697 towards the end of the chapter, Naruto throws dirt in Sasukes eye's not allowing him to use his vision anymore. So they start wresting fighting on the ground, Naruto punches Sasuke who becomes a wood clone (the special jutsu Hashirama gave Sasuke has been used). Chapter 698 Almost drained from chakra, Sasuke uses his eye one last time, to teleport behind Naruto and. He grab's Naruto, and he thrust's his katana into Naruto's chest leaving his hand that has the seal exposed behind him. And says "see I told you I'm always one step a head of you." That Naruto goes poof, and we see the real Naruto, standing behind Sasuke saying, "but that was a clone," and Naruto connects there seal's, once Naruto connects there seals they are enveloped in a bright light. Where they are still holding onto each other, Sasuke then used the last of his Sage powers to hurt Naruto's arm. And then Naruto uses his frog kata and connects on accident. Because of the pain Sasuke is sending threw his arm. He lets go of Sasukes hand and in an after shock Sasuke goes flying back into the Madara statue again demolishing it completely. Naruto falls to the ground, after a few hours of rest he wakes up in the Konoha hospital. Laying beside him still a sleep and in a body bandage, is the little Uchiha. Sakura comes into the room hugging Naruto. After Naruto is healed up he puts a seal on Sasukes eyes only allowing him to use them to protect Konoha. Chapter 699, Naruto gets promoted to Jounin, and gets a special badge identifying him as an Uzimachi run on sight, and it also a badge that means he is captain on the Konoha Jounin, and next in line to be Hokage. Then we get a small time skip imperative to the movie.

Last edited:

Shuuya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of the chapter was just flashbacks, not much plot development. Getting quite tired of this tbh, wish Kishi would just speed it up, lets get to the good part! We've waited so long for this, don't let it be a flop!

Status
Not open for further replies.