Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto is holding back...so is Sasuke...prepare for Ashura Mode gg

Ashura mode is exclusive to Ashura. Naruto doesn't have it.

Sin3dd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 695 - Naruto VS. Sasuke: Part 2
We got an announcement with this chapter. Only 5 chapters UNTIL THE END OF NARUTO MANGA!! So, the manga will end on November 10.
The way I see it...there will be NO WINNER in this FINAL FIGHT! I guess neither Sasuke or Naruto will die. They will be friends again. Really? Kishimoto decided to FU%% everything in the end. Way to go, Kishimoto!
In this chapter the fight begins, but Kishimoto puts some flashbacks again. FU&& THIS! EVERY TIME WE GET A FLASHBACK! Even in the END. Gosh! What bullsi^^!
So, Orochimaru will not be the FINAL VILLAIN. Kabuto turned into a good boy. So for Pain and Obito.
NARUTO MANGA WILL END with TNJ (talk no jutsu). Seriously? No fight after all.
Just end this bullshi&, it's getting too ridiculous! I'm curious how Naruto & Sasuke will save the others from the nest. (Nobody escaped from Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi yet, except for Team 7).
Stupidest chapter ever!

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They merged the threads :vincent:
Honestly, I don't get why they do this every single time. It just ruins the flow of the thread. You see one person talking about one thing and in the very next post, you see a totally different topic being discussed. It would be nice for once if we can just read other people's reviews of the chapter without having to skip posts/go to the next page.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why merge the threads?

Anyway, I notice that Naruto reflexes were enough to keep up with Sasuke's speed.

Sasuke made it across the Madara monument all the way to Hashirama's before Naruto can even blink.

But his reflexes were superior enough to stop him from attacking first....

Interesting

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 695 - Naruto VS. Sasuke: Part 2
We got an announcement with this chapter. Only 5 chapters UNTIL THE END OF NARUTO MANGA!! So, the manga will end on November 10.
The way I see it...there will be NO WINNER in this FINAL FIGHT! I guess neither Sasuke or Naruto will die. They will be friends again. Really? Kishimoto decided to FU%% everything in the end. Way to go, Kishimoto!
In this chapter the fight begins, but Kishimoto puts some flashbacks again. FU&& THIS! EVERY TIME WE GET A FLASHBACK! Even in the END. Gosh! What bullsi^^!
So, Orochimaru will not be the FINAL VILLAIN. Kabuto turned into a good boy. So for Pain and Obito.
NARUTO MANGA WILL END with TNJ (talk no jutsu). Seriously? No fight after all.
Just end this bullshi&, it's getting too ridiculous! I'm curious how Naruto & Sasuke will save the others from the nest. (Nobody escaped from Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi yet, except for Team 7).
Stupidest chapter ever!
5 more weeks For a shocking end,,,, TNJ is predictable

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I don't get why they do this every single time. It just ruins the flow of the thread. You see one person talking about one thing and in the very next post, you see a totally different topic being discussed. It would be nice for once if we can just read other people's reviews of the chapter without having to skip posts/go to the next page.
Agreed completely
I got confused dat i was posting on wrong thread :|

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I know right? None of the members mind or even care if there are five different threads on the chapter, it's actually easier to keep track of what's what when they remain separate, merging the threads ends up being confusing and annoying, and it's the mods creating work for themselves. At the end of the day, nothing is gained.

Reactions: Yatori

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are both holding back now. Sasuke wants Naruto to take this seriously and he thinks he is not. Naruto doesn't want to go all out because he doesn't want to kill Sasuke. Naruto is using defense not offense. I guess Sasuke is really going to have to do something big to wake him up and make him take this seriously. That's the only way Naruto will go on offense.

Chapter was okay but with so few chapters left I wish there were less flashbacks.

Ekush

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not that bad.. I acrually like it... sadly I've already seen the Raw one... but it didn't changed a thing... long waited action WAS HERE....Enjoy while it lasts cos TNJ is coming!

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is annoying as hell with these threads merging. There's only a few weeks left, can't they let the threads be? It's hard to follow.

iKaras

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Sauce just block Noodle's TBB with some damn chidori variant?

Come on now. There's no way those two attacks should be on par lol.

Side note(s):

- Seeing Noodle say "I'll never leave you alone" made me cringe.

- Seeing Sauce same sad face for the third straight chapter is suspect to me. Almost as if dude wants to purposely die. What's up with Sauce for real though?

Status
Not open for further replies.