Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5

Too much talking and wasted panels for my liking. Best part of the chapter was "That guy's... the closest thing to a best friend I've ever had". Never thought Sasuke would admit it.

Thekiddreamer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GREAT chapter 5/5 for me

sasuke admitting naruto as a bf and both of their ideals, an awesome setup, and you guys need to learn not every chapter can have action

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1/10 rate for this chapter.....

I believe that if some one wanted to know the past of the characters my just go to the old chapters and check it instead of shoving 18 pages choosen randomly from past chapters into the the new chapter with 1 extra page with new content...

seriously this flashbacks is giving are so much that i even know what they said but just looking at the face..

what do you think?

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really enjoyed today's chapter. I love chapters with a lot of dialouge anyway and I wonder why people expected this weeks chapter to be action packed or whatever? Did you think Sasuke answer was going to be one page and BOOM! Fight begins without Naruto saying his part on it? Lol

kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the sage knew this entire time?! What the crap dude! A simple " yo guys sasuke is still a hokicidal maniac watch out" would have been nice. Or better yet why give him the powers at all? Bizarre. ..
The Sage answered you already. When he gave the power to just one, it resulte din the chaos the shinobi world is still dealing with today.

abcplay57

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: 1/10 rate for this chapter.....

Yeah fighting. Screw story telling. It's not like we just had so many pages of fighting already in the past months, and it soo hasn't been rushed enough. Needs to go faster! Fight fight action action!

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously we would have to have talking before they fight (people who didn't realize this are probably new to this series). This kinda emphasizes that Sasuke will be TnJ.

I liked the chapter and when Sasuke said that Naruto was closest thing to best friend. Naruto has always been wanting Sasuke's approval.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It should be an easy 8/10, simply because of Sasuke's intention and his discussion with Naruto in first ten pages, really, if you think it needed more pages read everything that Sasuke said and actually think about it until you too feel like this was a worthy chapter,
but that's just my opinion,and no the flashbacks made perfect sense.

RoyalWingal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's exactly what i was hoping for! It was obvious that the fight will be flashback heavy just because its Naruto and Sasuke so i fully expected and hoped for it. XD I couldnt ask for a better chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.