Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing really special happened (appart from the double kamui), the plot didn't really advance and of course we don't get to see who that mystery man/women is... Really dissapointed... 2.5/5 just because of gai's arrival at the end. It would have been a 1/5 if he didn't come...

tejasomina

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 Nice chapter.
1. Obito finally finds his redemption in saving Naruto from death.
2. Sakura's words "I will save you at any cost" are again empty.
3. Minato couldn't balance himself after losing both hands :D
4. Gai saves Kakashi and forgets Madara's face :D
5. Did Madara know Gai before?

Pebbix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It cant be totally random that naruto ended up getting part of the eight-tails and the one-tail, and of course half the 9-tails. Whene naruto was fighting Obito, he received a little part of the chakara of tails beast 2-7, and now he recevied parts of 1 and 8 tails.
Theirs just no way that it fits so perfect just by chance.
Im betting naruto will maybe turn into some kind of Sage Of Six Paths

Madara is GoD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For this chapter to be so hyped up I thought it could have been better 3/5 Again we won't see who the mystery person is for another 15-20 chapters Kishi loves doing this when it comes to new involvement meant it took us 20 chapters to find out who the ones that know everything where it will take us another 20 to find out who the mystery man is

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sly Obito, butchered Minato ( all I could see was a head), realistic Sakura reaction and mighty Gai classic entry and not recognizing Madara.

I wonder if Madara would appreciate being told Gai keeps saying he has seen him somewhere.. :D

Sums up the latest chapter.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do Madara and Gai know each other?

I hope we get a nice history lesson behind the 8 Gates, because if the SO6 gave chakra to man, then he must have installed the Gates as some sort of dam system. Since Gai is the only character we know to be experienced and knowledgeable about the Gates, I assume them knowing each other has something to do with that.

7Mist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter 4/5. If this ends with the tailed beast getting released from Madara´s body, I wonder if Kurama will willingly be sealed in him again...

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easy 5/5! Double Kamui vs Madara, epic.
Awesome use of flashbacks, along with showing what Madara was actually thinking.
And that Gai cliffhanger!!??!?:gai:

Edit:

You must be registered for see images

I think that makes it pretty obvious that this will allow Naruto to have at least a little chakra from all the tailed beast in him.
This is crazy!

Last edited:

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed this chapter to see Kakashi and Obito come full circle was great. Double Kamui on Madara was kinda cool but one thing that I was wondering is Obito stealing tailed beast chakra jus to heal Naruto or to awaken his hidden potential as the next sage of the 6th? How far in opening the gates will Guy go at this point in the battle? I hope he doesn't die in the process

Reactions: edgarmagician

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed this chapter to see Kakashi and Obito come full circle was great. Double Kamui on Madara was kinda cool but one thing that I was wondering is Obito stealing tailed beast chakra jus to heal Naruto or to awaken his hidden potential as the next sage of the 6th? How far in opening the gates will Guy go at this point in the battle? I hope he doesn't die in the process
With Obito's recent transfer of chakra Naruto will now have all of the 9 beasts chakra. He'll enter Rikudo Mode.

Hey did anybody notice the change that happened with Madara stick? He suddenly had the same stick as Obito in page 5. and then it changes back Again to his original half circle??
Probably a drawing mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.