Not open for further replies.

SNaK3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the upcoming chapter, all three will die (Kakashi, Guy, OBITO) and as their dying wish, Kakashi and Obito will ask Sakura to transplant their sharingan to Naruto. And with Naruto now possessing all bijus, his sharingan will turn into the rinnegan

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude seriously?! OK 1st of all kushina didn't die caise her bijuu was removed,she died cause she was freaking stabbed by the kyuubi! 2nd there was no time to reseal the kyuubi in her causeshe was holding down the kyuubi,plus would you be happy reading a manga about kushina rather than naruto? Come on men!
First, Kushina stated herself that she was going to die due to the kyuubi extraction in chapter 503 before the kyuubi stabbed her and Minato. Second if there was enough time for Minato to seal the Kyuubi into Naruto then there would have been plenty of time to seal it into Kushina. Third and finally this is more about Kishimoto just taking all his framework and saying f*ck this im just going to write whatever I want to make the manga work. This makes it look like bad fanfiction instead of a a professionally done manga.

Gatchaman1

Kin
5💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, Kushina stated herself that she was going to die due to the kyuubi extraction in chapter 503 before the kyuubi stabbed her and Minato. Second if there was enough time for Minato to seal the Kyuubi into Naruto then there would have been plenty of time to seal it into Kushina. Third and finally this is more about Kishimoto just taking all his framework and saying f*ck this im just going to write whatever I want to make the manga work. This makes it look like bad fanfiction instead of a a professionally done manga.
I think Kishimoto must have been aware of the fan revolt concerning this issue which is why he made it so that Obito took the Hachibi and Ichibi; therefore, maintaining the fact, which he stated again recently, that when a bijou is extracted from the host, the host dies. Kishi has made a few mistakes like this during the process of writing the manga, but I still believe they are minor and do not take away from a great story. In fact, once the war boiled down to the main antagonists/protagonists (especially with the resurrected Hokages), I think he's been on a spectacular run of story-telling. I've been consistently anxious in waiting for the next issue for the last 6 or 7 months now, I've really been enjoying the story. (although I still haven't been able to figure out why he's turned Minato into such a fail character?! After Naruto and right next to Itachi, Minato is my fav char.!!)

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kishimoto must have been aware of the fan revolt concerning this issue which is why he made it so that Obito took the Hachibi and Ichibi; therefore, maintaining the fact, which he stated again recently, that when a bijou is extracted from the host, the host dies. Kishi has made a few mistakes like this during the process of writing the manga, but I still believe they are minor and do not take away from a great story. In fact, once the war boiled down to the main antagonists/protagonists (especially with the resurrected Hokages), I think he's been on a spectacular run of story-telling. I've been consistently anxious in waiting for the next issue for the last 6 or 7 months now, I've really been enjoying the story. (although I still haven't been able to figure out why he's turned Minato into such a fail character?! After Naruto and right next to Itachi, Minato is my fav char.!!)
Ok fair point, and yes there is a great bit of story-telling. He is entitled to make a few mistakes but it seems that this one is quite major (or maybe I will be wrong and he will pull something out of his ass like he usually does) it seems to make Naruto out to be a god character, which in all likelihood he is trying to do. To make him a symbol for all shinobi to follow and draw wisdom from and bring peace and understanding to the ninja world. I just wish he didn't side-step the whole = extraction death situation. Maybe if he did something like have Kurama infuse some of his chakra into Naruto and thats how he just lived until he got the other half. Im just spit-balling so I don't know.

Gatchaman1

Kin
5💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok fair point, and yes there is a great bit of story-telling. He is entitled to make a few mistakes but it seems that this one is quite major (or maybe I will be wrong and he will pull something out of his ass like he usually does) it seems to make Naruto out to be a god character, which in all likelihood he is trying to do. To make him a symbol for all shinobi to follow and draw wisdom from and bring peace and understanding to the ninja world. I just wish he didn't side-step the whole = extraction death situation. Maybe if he did something like have Kurama infuse some of his chakra into Naruto and thats how he just lived until he got the other half. Im just spit-balling so I don't know.
I would say that with all good writing, in all forms (novels, comics, films, etc.), it is challenging to remain consistent throughout. Still, as far as Naruto becoming god-like, I think it must be standard practice in manga since I've seen the same thing with Bleach, and certainly in One Piece, the main characters are always more powerful than the rest or at least seeking it. I'm not too familiar with Japanese folklore, but there must be some precedent for this type of standard heroic ideal. Personally, I was happy with Obito being the boss battle, I thought it was consistent with how Naruto fights and wins, with help from everybody with a nice morale tale about friendship thrown in, and of course, a little extra Naruhina to tease us with. Maybe the end game for the fight with Madara will be that there are times when you can't convince someone they're wrong, so you just have to obliterate them with your SO6P power!! hahaha!

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And have you ever thought that Minato didn't know that re-sealing the bijuu would save the host? Kurama was the one who proposed this plan.

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And have you ever thought that Minato didn't know that re-sealing the bijuu would save the host? Kurama was the one who proposed this plan.
I though about that but to me it seems like a its so obvious how could you overlook it? Picture it like this: A man who is so powerful and wise he is given leadership of a village that is considered the most powerful in a world (at the time) where men and women have god-like powers, knows dozens of seals and all their details because of his wife, doesn't know to save someone who's seal is broken by just re-inserting what was being sealed in the first place? (btw have I said sealing enough) And also, how did Kurama know that putting the second half into Naruto would save him? Was he tutored by the sage of six paths? "When the humans imprison you for the purpose of using you for warfare here is how to save them if you are ever extracted" But at this rate is matches up with Minato being a what did Gatchaman1 put it as, a fail character.

sarathcool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cant wait to read the next chapter. But I dont seriously think anything worth happens since kishi always give a break of 1 week or so before any suspence

You must be registered for see images

CAPE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of the other Jins had the entire beast sealed within them. Naruto only had 50% if that.... It's reasonable for him to survive. Naruto already gained the trust of the 1 tail and the 8 tails. If you notice in the panel of chapter 666, it seems that Yin Kurama is helping Obito draw out those tailed beasts Chakra. I don't feel like Kishimoto is being inconsistent. He has been consistent throughout the manga. Maybe there are some animation errors here and there (very slight errors) but the story has been extremely consistent since the very beginning. I believe that people get so caught up in creating their own scenarios for the story that they miss the fact it's not them writing it, it's Kishimoto writing it. So many people were saying that Minato wasn't Naruto's father when the manga started and people with common sense knew...... low and behold, Minato is Naruto's father. When Shippuden started and Tobi was introduced, some people just knew that it was Obito off rip........ low and behold, Tobi is indeed Obito. Please don't complicate things. It is a complex story for sure but some things are just completely obvious.

immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still cant bring my self to like Obito but the ending made me laugh 3/5
Also is my imagination or does Madara actually seem weaker than what he was before?
He does seem weaker

True minato could have sealed kurama in kushina and saved her and most of your logic is correct exempt he didn't know that resealing the bijju could save the host kurama had to tell Garaa and Garaa told minato before then he didn't have that info

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.