Not open for further replies.

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We do not know much about Gai's ancestors. Maybe Madara fought one of Gai's ancestors and had a hard time against him. Near Hashirama difficulty. :yay:

I know, I know... I wish... But wouldn't that be great!?

HokagePein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ever since Naruto Episode 48and 49 of reguolar Naruto i have always respected Lee and Guy Sensei.. Ifffff this is finally the moment when Guy Sensei uses the 8th gate i will lose my mind .. This wil hands down be the most Epic thing in naruto's existence.. i really dont want guy sensei to die at all ,, i usually hate when people dont die in manga but not guy sensei.. i love his epicness when the most intimidating opponents he doesnt remember them and its hilarious... i feel like if guy unlocks the 8th gate even the epic super OP expert master uchiha ninja madara himself with the ten tails and the rinnengan will crap his pants .. but i hope guys sensei aura saves his life and hopefully makes hm even stronger

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Naruto FINALLY has Kurama again, and a little extra chakra. That's a plus

Obito and Kakashi working together and fooling Madara was a plus.

Gai doing something useful and saving Kakashi, plus.

FINALLY going to see the full power of the 8 gates in the next few chapters. Plus.

No info on the mystery man--but no suprises there. Minus

I GIVE IT A 4/5

We do not know much about Gai's ancestors. Maybe Madara fought one of Gai's ancestors and had a hard time against him. Near Hashirama difficulty. :yay:

I know, I know... I wish... But wouldn't that be great!?
Oh, yes. Guy's ancestors would have been in their prime during Hashirama and Madara's war. People in those generations were tough.
Ever since Naruto Episode 48and 49 of reguolar Naruto i have always respected Lee and Guy Sensei.. Ifffff this is finally the moment when Guy Sensei uses the 8th gate i will lose my mind .. This wil hands down be the most Epic thing in naruto's existence.. i really dont want guy sensei to die at all ,, i usually hate when people dont die in manga but not guy sensei.. i love his epicness when the most intimidating opponents he doesnt remember them and its hilarious... i feel like if guy unlocks the 8th gate even the epic super OP expert master uchiha ninja madara himself with the ten tails and the rinnengan will crap his pants .. but i hope guys sensei aura saves his life and hopefully makes hm even stronger
Well, ever since Asuma and Jyraiya died, Kishi's brought up the whole "newer generation replaceing the older one" plot element.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey did anybody notice the change that happened with Madara stick? He suddenly had the same stick as Obito in page 5. and then it changes back Again to his original half circle??
Just a drawing mistake. Some times the mangakas or his assistants may make a mistake, sometimes after cleaning up the scans and redrawing smaller parts can lead to the same by scanlators.

I wonder if we will get to see the turtle the Gai now. U_U though I suspect it's extinct now seeing Gai's was damn old already.. :p

One of the ideas never used ever since his first intro. :p

jonsin19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Now we know how Naruto can get all the tailed beast chakra

Holy cow, I totally forgot about that! But he would then have (not even the full) 8 - not the full 9, right?
5 Beasts + 2 New Beasts (parts) + half of the Kyuubi. I forgot who he's missing...
I think he has them all now. But, maybe this will trigger some transformation for him like it did for madara. And just as obito and madara said- You dont need the full beast to create the 10 tails. Maybe he wont need all of them to go SO6P...

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't want Gai to have the next chapter, but at this point it seems painfully obvious that he will. How about this for an end line: Next time Gai finally uses that god awful chapter sucking technique that Kishimoto uses to lengthen the manga for no good reason and will at best stall Madara instead of us seeing Naruto wake up or who mystery foot is...!?

And by the way, why the hell does Naruto get a get out of death free card by getting the other half. Seriously if you can save a jinchuriki by replacing the chakra of the tailed beast then why is Kushina dead? And don't give me the bullsh*t that she had the whole Kyuubi becasue if that's the case then she could have just had the whole thing re-sealed into her.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't want Gai to have the next chapter, but at this point it seems painfully obvious that he will. How about this for an end line: Next time Gai finally uses that god awful chapter sucking technique that Kishimoto uses to lengthen the manga for no good reason and will at best stall Madara instead of us seeing Naruto wake up or who mystery foot is...!?

And by the way, why the hell does Naruto get a get out of death free card by getting the other half. Seriously if you can save a jinchuriki by replacing the chakra of the tailed beast then why is Kushina dead? And don't give me the bullsh*t that she had the whole Kyuubi becasue if that's the case then she could have just had the whole thing re-sealed into her.
Because if Kushina and Minato were alive the story as you know it would not exist. Naruto isn't getting only the Yin Kurama, but also a portion of 1 and 8 tails ( the only beasts that didn't give him chakra) Which essentially means that now he'll have all 9 bijuus chakra.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont get why people are *****in so much.

the chapter was cool. 3/5.

Obito finally came full circle. Memory of Rin finally at peace. The two 'Kamuis' working as one. Naruto finally getting Kurama Yin Chakra (as well as possibly the One Tails and Eight Tails Chakra --- if we remember when the bijuus gave Naruto their Chakra it was only the One Tail and the Eight Tails Chakra that was missing... so who knows... Rikudo Sennin incoming??). And then of course.. we might FINALLY get to see Gai go Eight Gates.

My only issue is that Madara seems to be fooling around. Heis not fighting ruthlessly as he was before. Even Obitos intagibility seemed to surprise him...

ATOXYC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jeez... Seriuzly i liked diz chapta but i was pissed wen kishi stated wit d flashbacks.... But itz great.. Imaginin what GUY will do.... Dat said.... I think kishi is a super great cartoonist.... I think d naruto plot is very good however we all watch it 4 d entertainment and forget d moral. D naruto anime is about an orphaned birth boy who had all d reasons in d world to give up but he didnt... Rather he became the greatest Ninja ever... Itz a call to all of us not to give up on our dreams no matter how negative the conditions surrounding us are. The time 4 change is here, we can all follow narutos path... Choose d hard path and face all challenges jst like an hokage rather dwell on the idea that itz all ova... If obito and nagato can change after their terrible life experiences; i believe dat the world can also change. Dont you? I dnt mean to be the preacher man but anyway Enough said.

lucky3able

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm obito is probably going to die in the kamui realm and pull off the same shit he did with kakadhi and rin before.He's going to tell sakura with his dying "transplant my eyes to naruto" let's face it naruto won't fully be so6p without a rinnegan even if he has all tailed beasts,remember danzou couldn't control hashirama's cells without the sharingans,how in the world will naruto control all that tailed beast power without a rinnegan? So if naruto is gonna be a so6p then definetly obito is going to give him his rinnegan and maybe his sharingan while he's at it.

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jeez... Seriuzly i liked diz chapta but i was pissed wen kishi stated wit d flashbacks.... But itz great.. Imaginin what GUY will do.... Dat said.... I think kishi is a super great cartoonist.... I think d naruto plot is very good however we all watch it 4 d entertainment and forget d moral. D naruto anime is about an orphaned birth boy who had all d reasons in d world to give up but he didnt... Rather he became the greatest Ninja ever... Itz a call to all of us not to give up on our dreams no matter how negative the conditions surrounding us are. The time 4 change is here, we can all follow narutos path... Choose d hard path and face all challenges jst like an hokage rather dwell on the idea that itz all ova... If obito and nagato can change after their terrible life experiences; i believe dat the world can also change. Dont you? I dnt mean to be the preacher man but anyway Enough said.
I agree. The manga started with so much immaturity that I could not talk about it with my students. Now it's easier to discuss about it since there are less perverted scenes.

Last edited:

lucky3able

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dude seriously?! OK 1st of all kushina didn't die caise her bijuu was removed,she died cause she was freaking stabbed by the kyuubi! 2nd there was no time to reseal the kyuubi in her causeshe was holding down the kyuubi,plus would you be happy reading a manga about kushina rather than naruto? Come on men!

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the so6p premonition is bout to come thru naruto's so6p is coming soon so that leaves sasuke out, definitely he's not getting any bijuu power but something tells me that mystery man (kabuto) is going to inject sasuke with juugo,zarin's and suigestsu DNA because there's going to be a naruto vs sasuke fight and from what we have seen from sasuke he as no chance against someone withnthat power but too bad gai sensei had too steal the show and also he's not going to die either after opening his 8th gated

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love this chapter it was epic and I guess kishi let sakura there because of medical ninjustu. Obito will ask her to transplant his eye to naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.