AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what, Kishimoto? We all knew it. But you JUST made your grave deeper. Care to explain WHY Minato never used Senjutsu when fighting Obito....OR Back when he fought Obito....wait. he didn't know the trick of using kage Bunshin to gather Sage Chakra back then...wait. Am I defending him? OWWWH HELLL NO! You ASS KISHIMOTO!
He could have used Sennin Modo Back when he was defending Konoha. IDIOT.

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what, Kishimoto? We all knew it. But you JUST made your grave deeper. Care to explain WHY Minato never used Senjutsu when fighting Obito....OR Back when he fought Obito....wait. he didn't know the trick of using kage Bunshin to gather Sage Chakra back then...wait. Am I defending him? OWWWH HELLL NO! You ASS KISHIMOTO!
He could have used Sennin Modo Back when he was defending Konoha. IDIOT.
I understand it's sooo disappointing. But don't forget that in a previous chapter, ma and pa mentioned that only Naruto had the perfect SM. That may be a reason why he can't just do it as effortless as how Naruto does it. But as mentioned by Rasha29, he really is the Chokage.:'(

Last edited:

ReCreation38

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How the heck is Kakashi still standing?!?!? After all of that fighting and chakra consumption, and then getting smashed by a sage mode resengan... The true BAMF of the Leaf

cyan2cool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys we know naruto is master in bluffing other guys to defeat his enemies. i feel naruto is goin to revive by rinnegan or obito is goin to give his powers which he achieved from madara to naruto. since Minato doesnt have any hand to use any jutsu so its time to teach naruto FTG technique,he already seen naruto's growth and he knows its different battle as compared to obito, madara is super duper strong. and if i am not wrong there is new powerup coming for naruto and sasuke since all hokage is useless now. Both naruto and saskue cannot defeat madara directly like as they did to obito.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto lost his god damned mind with these powerups?

Madara is becoming Goku with these powerups, and so far, there's no logical ****ing way he can be killed.

Minato's a dumb ***** now

Obito is stronger than the rest of the army, and he's half a human right now.

NARUTO IS DEAD

SAKURA LEARNED ALL THAT JUST TO KEEP HIM ALIVE FOR 10 MORE SECONDS

WHO'S OVER THERE STANDING BY SASUKE?

Deigy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the writer has dug himself into a bit of a hole. Cause if you remember minato was clear surprised that naruto could do sage mode. This was a failed attempt to try to make minato look good, even the forms said only two humans have succeeded jairiya and naruto.

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another boring and useless chapter. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good either. It was just meh. The chapter felt like a stall tactic. Not as bad as Team Gai comedic relieve though. Who the hell puts comedic relief in the most tense part of the story, and in a way no less? Anyway back to the main topic. Minato gets Sage Mode in a way that is nothing short of an asspull, simply there so he can have a means to attack Madara. Gets owned anyway. The Obito and Madara dialogue wasn't too bad though. I'm just tired of speeches. 3/5.

oetinosa1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think madara wiil stop obito some how and then the absolved six paths charka will be given to naruto and the because naruto is senju will awaken rennegan and deal with madara.

juandmac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting to wonder who is the biggest failure in the manga now, we all thought it was the third when he didn't kill Oro, but now its looking like a tie between Madara and Minato. Why revieve them just to troll them, after you continue to power those two up...........????????????? If only Kushina was around Naruto would be still in the fight.........

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi should have just let all these great characters die with their dignity.

Now, we seeing strong characters being mocked and the other being made God only for him to fall under the hands of Ten Ten.

SMH

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi should have just let all these great characters die with their dignity.

Now, we seeing strong characters being mocked and the other being made God only for him to fall under the hands of Ten Ten.

SMH
Wtf dude,madara wont be,killed by tenten.. Do you smokecrack??? If she uses those weapons she will die she has no chakra left n if she does as soon as madara sees her trying to use it he will chop her damn arms off like he did the 4th hokage... I repeat the 4th hokage not,sum little girl who cnt even beat sakura is goinf to defeat madara.

You people have no,imagination.. Naruto will wake up an i bet he will sumhow learn uzumaki seals to fight madara.. Or sasuke will get rinnegan, an help naruto kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.