nev3ll2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its simple:

1. Minato didn't use sage mode against obito because his kyuubi probably never allowed him to mould sage mode with the kyuubi's chakra considering that was even the dark part of the kyuubi.

2. No plot hole 'cos lord fukasaku (green toad) said twice in the anime that he also trained the fourth hokage...I mean c'mon, the fourth hokage was able to summon any type of toad at his will unlike Naruto

3. I bet you're also wondering why he didn't use sagemode against the kyuubi. Its simple, the fourth never had the chance to mould sage chakra to battle the kyuubi considering that he was lost regarding the fact that his village was in danger

Cassosphere

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1/5.

This chapter was utterly trash! The only good thing about this whole chapter was when madara started kicking minato's a$s.

Does minato now has sage mode? If so then plot holes! Plot holes everywhere!

Don't forget Minato was jiraiya's
student!!

^ i agree with this! its just fiction folks, chill out.

Wow! almost forgot about that part! Good find! +rep

Last edited by a moderator:

cyan2cool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as we know only naruto is the only person who mastered senjutsu not even jiraya did that means Minato was such a genius he learnt from Naruto only by watching how much senjutsu chakra should be kept to maintain it since he can sense every chakra. Naruto has a chance to revive since Obito is alive N he has rinnegan . he consume madara chakra through rinnegan and got the power. i remembered rikudo himself said when the time comes you will know the true power ........only late is when naruto is goin to revive ....
About saskue i think its time for sasuke to get rinnegan since he already achieved eternal mangenko sharingan as like madara did,,, the condition fullfilled by madara to achieve rinnegan . Now sasuke has first hokage chakra and has eternal mangenko sharingan and he is in the position to be dying.....

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Dat Minato

Then why was Jiraiya stated to be the only one who could use it?
Why didn't he use it against Juubito?
Why didn't he use it to fight the Masked Man?
Why didn't he use it to save his wife and son?

Kishi man... stop powering up with inconsistent powers.
Minato can't combine sage and kyuubi mode unlike naruto…most probably, the kyuubi mode is more powerful than his sage mode...

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a 4 because minato's sm was sort of unnecessary and unexplained xd besides obito being cool and accepting his old self I wanted more development4

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone to show me a scan that said he couldnt use it?

Sage toad said naruto reminded him of those two, and pictured Jiraiya and Minato, which meant Minato also got a training from him.

Also minato said Juudara chara was stronger than Juubito,probably the reason he chose to use senjutsu here.
I also remember Ma and Pa saying those lines. I just thought Minato did not want to use Sage Mode because he would look like Jiraiya in SM. But that would destroy his handsome image to Minato fans. My wife would surely be turned off once she sees that. Probably his isn't a perfect SM because he can use it for a shorter time only or something.

I also asked myself how come Minato didn't use SM earlier. If he really could without being rejected by the Kyubi is that Minato probably knew that Obito would be more cautious after his weakness was exposed by Naruto. He can't just teleport recklessly knowing that Obito would be expecting him once he disappears plus with the SM eyes.

its simple:

1. Minato didn't use sage mode against obito because his kyuubi probably never allowed him to mould sage mode with the kyuubi's chakra considering that was even the dark part of the kyuubi.

2. No plot hole 'cos lord fukasaku (green toad) said twice in the anime that he also trained the fourth hokage...I mean c'mon, the fourth hokage was able to summon any type of toad at his will unlike Naruto

3. I bet you're also wondering why he didn't use sagemode against the kyuubi. Its simple, the fourth never had the chance to mould sage chakra to battle the kyuubi considering that he was lost regarding the fact that his village was in danger
Well explained. Hope everyone's enlightened with this.

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: This week is for Obito and Minato fans/fanboys/fangirls.

at least he dared to kick butts of Madara with a SM rasengan. Didn't he?
I understand people's complaints with the SM logic...but hear me out - what if he couldn't do it before? nobody stops to consider that...you can't do SM while running and it wasn't as though Minato wasn't doing anything before he was literally fighting all the time - he wasn't just chilling in the back...he got an opportunity where he was staying still and decided to use it...not because you don't immediately have the answers means it's balls...Naruto surpassed them (min. and jiraiya) in SM so maybe he's very limited in its usage and hence cannot pull it out his a$$ whenever he feels like it...consider the fact that kakashi survived the rasengan...which by the way is believable...the rasengan requires continuous focus and control no? So his arm being cut off and kicked that focus is stopped as well as rotation etc. so it begins to get depowered...just like when naruto was practicing and made a mistake and the energy dispersed...just saying - be open minded and consider possibilities.

shadowfox9889

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm still wondering who that mysterious guy was walking over to Sasuke...and I can't believe that Kishi allowed Minato to be trashed. Anyhow hopefully next week's manga will shed some light on who that person is.

Good Point

minato17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato cant do damn right thing... now he has lost both hand... take his head off...

how about bee his dead right....

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato cant do damn right thing... now he has lost both hand... take his head off...
LOL you really hate Minato now and jump off that Minato bandwagon head first didn't you Minato17. How long would it be before you change your avatar name and please let me know what new name you pick ( if it's another character from the Naruto manga, it will give me a heads up on who Kishi going to ruin next).

Look Minato is still a great character in the manga, he was just going against a god mode Madara (I love Tobirama and he got destroy by a one rinnigan eye, with Hashirama cells Madara). But you seem to forgot while you was loving him, that Minato have always fail to prevent the biggest tragic moments through out the manga, he is the Chokage the Choke sage of the 6 paths to F up. Minato die a day before he could of hunt down that bum Obito and kill him (to prevent everything going on right now), who he had his god seal tag forever on him, after Minato put a rasengan up his a$$.

Last edited:

wootan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obito and kakashi to awaken the rinegan in those eyes... obito jus had near death and trauma again time for the eye to evolve.
madara gets his back but obito has his own... my prediction

atma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool chapter. Now the possibility of that person who will be resurrecting Naruto could be Obito. Basically, this chapter proves that Obito finds himself after several chapters of testing himself to find out who he is:

The previous chapter starts from here:

and goes on til:

So Rin is the only person that Obito is fighting for and Naruto is the only person who showed that to him. Every body else is helping Naruto whenever he makes mistake, fail or trips on his path. Obito will now play that role of helping Naruto get to his goal.

So, don't get all cried out and start flipping your table because you guys just skip reading through 18 page and see that Naruto is still dead and Sasuke is not even in the panel.

And I lol'd at people saying Minato pulled out Senjutsu out of his ass. If people are surprise that Minato can use Senjutsu then they obviously did NOT read Naruto from the beginning.

Fourth Hokage Minato was the -first- to make the toad master cooperate with him. If he's able to do that then he's probably trained at Mount Myoboku just like what Jiraiya and Naruto did. Remember that there wasn't much Minato arc but Kishi also mention he would love to do a Minato Gaiden in the future and I'm sure it will explain his past to a lot of people. Can't wait for that!

So why didn't he use it against Obito (Six Path mode)? Simple, because Kishi is writing this story and not you.

Oh but wait, people are more surprised that Minato got owned in 1 panel?

Umm.. both Sasuke and The Second Hokage got owned by Madara (not even Six Path mode) in 1 panel combine. Do you expect Minato to do damage to Madara (Six Path mode) with just a simple Senjutsu?

I'm glad the whiner is not writing this story because you will probably make Sage of the six path coming out of your ass and resurrect Naruto, give him super sage body mode (or whatever you people call it in your discussion). And then teleports to Sasuke and resurrect him with a snap of the finger and then give him the rinnegan. They both grab each other's hand and fight Madara, Naruto use some CRAZY Jutsu combined with Sasuke's stare down.

Win

Sasuke emo breaks down cause he didn't get to be Hokage.

The End.

Seriously? Just let the story develop and FFS READ and understand the goddamn text. Don't just flip to go to the action page. This forum is based on DISCUSSION about the chapter. Not whine.
this!! ^.^

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
finally minato is useless so he can now give his son his powers, the real stuff + with madara and obito show down that's about to happen he can say good bye and go and hopefully sasuke didnt get hashirama gift and that 1 goes naruto 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.