jtolliver87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is an allegory mirroring the story of the world...naruto is the 2nd coming of Christ Madara the anti christ and Obito is the false prophet.....the greatest power of the anti christ is his silver tongue(talk no jutsu)

Reactions: Almighty Ra

Reaper81

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Dat Minato

I think the explanation for Minato not using Sage mode before now may be pretty simple. Naruto spent his whole life with the Kurama's chakra. And if you recall it was the fox's chakra that disrupted even Pa & Ma Frog's ability to help Naruto control senjutsu like they did with Jiraya.

Perhaps it's that Minato had never used the two together, or in fact can't, because of the degree of control required to balance the Nine Tails' chakra and Sage chakra, and that's just something he had/has not acquired yet.

Now that Kurama's chakra has been removed, he can freely use senjutsu again.

Might not be the real reason, but seems plausible to me.

Oh, and don't say that Minato could have handled both at the same time. Jiraya couldn't even handle Sage mode solo, and he was a Sannin.

Naruto's time with the fox and having used it briefly "against" Pein seems to have made a difference there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super7

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Dat Minato

I think the explanation for Minato not using Sage mode before now may be pretty simple. Naruto spent his whole life with the Kurama's chakra. And if you recall it was the fox's chakra that disrupted even Pa & Ma Frog's ability to help Naruto control senjutsu like they did with Jiraya.

Perhaps it's that Minato had never used the two together, or in fact can't, because of the degree of control required to balance the Nine Tails' chakra and Sage chakra, and that's just something he had/has not acquired yet.

Now that Kurama's chakra has been removed, he can freely use senjutsu again.

Might not be the real reason, but seems plausible to me.

Oh, and don't say that Minato could have handled both at the same time. Jiraya couldn't even handle Sage mode solo, and he was a Sannin.

Naruto's time with the fox and having used it briefly "against" Pein seems to have made a difference there.
This. Naruto has been stated to have surpassed Minato in terms of chakra control. You can add that to the list of his mastery of change in chakra nature by adding wind style and sage chakra to the raesangan.

abiolaa1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dis chapter was okay! D fact that obito got his staff back, which we know that madara still has his own staff. Obito will u use his staff to return minato's two hands and will get to see that move which we didn't see

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an alright chapter but as predicted Obito would turn good at the last moment. I see him release the Kurama and both halfs merging into Naruto. Hopefully next week we get to see who is gonna save Sasuke

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason Minato couldn't use sage mode I think was because he had half the kyuubi in him, maybe that interfered just like Naruto's Kurama used to when maw and paw tried to merge with him. He can use it now as BZ stole that half lmao.

Madara, lol and wow wasn't expecting him to get stabbed by Obito and how the absolute ****iddy **** can Obito still use that Jutsu, the one he used to blow hiruzen apart and take Minato's arm???? wtf.

So looks a bit like this manga shoulda been called Obito Uchiha.

xen11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said last week Obito did take back control of his body He is going to give the kyuubi back to Naruto.
There will be a rinne tensei probably Minato.

crysis04

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we didn't no that minato can use sage mode, but if he did then obito don't stand a chance but we all know that the frist time they meet minato didn't know that he is obito.and it comes to fright u have study our opponent before u strike, like i sad we do not no how many technique minato have.so please bear with him

Srom777

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5

This chapter was good. Now that Obito is good, I predict that Obito will revive Naruto and Obito will fight Madara. I didn't know that Minato had Sage Mode. That was interesting to see. It makes me think, how come he never used it against Obito.

Madara is GoD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another mediocre chapter no plot development what so ever I'm sure we won't see who the mystery person in front of Sasuke for atleast another 10 or 20 chapters hopefully chapter 666 will be better

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew obito was going to be the one to save the day.... This is his redeeming moment where he takes kurama out of Madara and puts the full 100% version inside Naruto showing he has put all his faith in him. And possibly gives up his eyes to someone in need?.

Very reminiscent of the Nagato outcome.
I'd love to see this happen. Hopefully it really does.

gyrebox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a great chapter that showed how Obito has come out of the fog of darkness and into the light of his own choosing. The fourth had senju powers the whole time and people reference that in past issues. The fourths arm should be screwed so he cant use jutsu's. Is it possible that the black zetsu could be made of natural chakra? Or at least spiritual energy? Maybe. Obito will revive Naruto and whoever will revive Sasuke or he will complete the infinite infinite tsukuyomi and they are both dead so they are not effected and somehow come back from the dead and defeat madara? Good one though.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2.5/5

Everything went great for the last couple of months or so since Madara revival, and now income Obito ruining the suspense with his whole BS Dialogue we've come across multiple times, and he's still bragging about the world and Rin. He seriosuly he needs to die already.

Like Wtf man, Obito took control over Black Zetsu and even took Madara power and this is BS!!!!! This doesn't make sense, Kishi needs to stop writing inconsistency, I'm sick and tired of all the Asspulls.

If he's giving Naruto some chakra or revive him, than this is a f**ckin Joke after the whole fights they went through!!!!

Minato pulling the sage mode from his ass is irratating, Kishi needs to stop doing it, although it doesn't mean shit since he got his ass whooped Lol

ruble

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come every one can do every kind of jutsu all of a sudden..Of all these years , minato was mentioned as yellow flash but not a whiff about sage mode.Even Jiraya also conveniently forgot to mention it !:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.