johnny335704

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found it a lame chapter 2/5. If Black Zetsu could all these things in front if Kakashi & Minato then why do Obito needed other akatsuki memebrs for so many years. Obito could have teamed up with Black Zetsu, Nagato & Konan AND they 4 could have collected 9 bijuus long back.... Just not fits in story...

However I guess, the only good thing possible here is --> Till now, Naruto was dependent on Kurama's chakra throughout his life. Now is the chance where Naruto can show only his power against extremely powerful Madara.

hksnfs

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think everyone is forgetting that you need an extremely huge amount of chakra to wield Rikudou's tools as explained in the Ginkaku and Kinkaku fight.

wywynaut

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
disappointd wd ds chptr...waited whole week to knw the identity of mystry man...bt wt i got...-_-..anothr twist...blck zetsu stealin othr half of kyuubi...

woooohh.....so excitd for this week chptr..:)

Mohammadharis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The possibilities for Mystery man:
1- Jiraya
2- Pain (Nagato)
3- Kabuto
4- Hermit (The first sage of six path) ..... I think of it because of first hokage's plan with saske ... may be the plan is to summon him by using some kind of reanimation technique ..... and because whoever the man is, he is very strong as the rikodu tools was kicked out of the park because of him.

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's possible that the kyubi reject the zetsu in Obito's body. If my memory serves me right, naruto was more than willing to have "Ma and Pa" frogs on his shoulder but the Kyubi rejected them. Maybe he can try that thing on Obito who surely wants to get rid of the Zetsu. As for the barefooted man. Can't think of anyone but Kabuto.

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont understand the part where madara had to drop the friggin rikudou tools.... thats the dumbest thing i've ever seen. First of all, im sure he can lift up a mountain with his strength, second, isn't he able to just summon those tools? Maybe like the way tenten does?

Its friggin plot man. Once i saw him spit that shit out, i already knew that would be his downfall.
Yeah, Madara's a damn fool--THE SAGE CREATED THOSE IN CASE THE TEN-TAILED BEAST GOT OUT OF HAND!
I mean, that's a plot device right there. You'd have to be blind and missing half a brain to not notice that.

I'm getting frustrated with Kishi dragging on Naruto's death for this long. And I'm sure that Kishi will pull something out of his ass. I knew from the start that Naruto would loose Kurama at some point--and that he'd reveal "that jutsu" afterward.

In fact, I may have a thought as to who the myystery man is..... Wait just a sec....
The possibilities for Mystery man:
1- Jiraya
2- Pain (Nagato)
3- Kabuto
4- Hermit (The first sage of six path) ..... I think of it because of first hokage's plan with saske ... may be the plan is to summon him by using some kind of reanimation technique ..... and because whoever the man is, he is very strong as the rikodu tools was kicked out of the park because of him.
Jyraiya would be neat, but I doubt it. Fakeing his death would be a cool twist, but even by Kishi's standards that's just WAAAAY too out there. And I'm sure Orochimaru would have noticed someone he fought along side for years
Nagato? I really don't see how. If, for some freakish reason, he got out of Itachi's sword he'd be an Edo Tensi--and Kabuto released those. On top of that, he wouldn't be much use and I think we've all had enough of Edo Tensei.
Kabuto would be pissed and hateful, DEFINATELY NOT helpful.
Sage of the six paths? Just like the others, I REALLY don't see how.

But, then again, anything's possible.

Last edited:

ulemet

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been Reading Naruto since the begining. I seem to have read the Minato half of the Bijuu asking the 4th to switch to his sensing mode before Madara Narutos party got there. The reason The 9tails asked him to do so might be unrelated but..... In this mode plus the TBM Minato should be able so sense evil intentions. Black zetsu is Evil by every account and I believe Minato sensed him and released some sort of the Juubi and maybe a marking. Minato is a genius in the Shikamaru level.... He sensed everyone approaching and has played a high stake card... Minato might have dissapointed in his time, but I think Kishi put that panel for a reason,.
what do you think?

Cyclicity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like if Naruto ends up dying he will finally die when Sasuke comes to where he's at. When Sasuke sees naruto dead he will inherit Naruto will of fire, Therefore making the biggest impact on Sasuke fighting for him and Naruto dream.

jonsin19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto + the 1-6 tails = SAVING HIS LIFE

Doesnt naruto have the chakra of the 1-6 tailed beast in him? I dont recall him using it, so that might save him for the time being... Something like that might save his life. And Kabuto will save sasuke...

jonsin19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, Madara's a damn fool--THE SAGE CREATED THOSE IN CASE THE TEN-TAILED BEAST GOT OUT OF HAND!
I mean, that's a plot device right there. You'd have to be blind and missing half a brain to not notice that.

I'm getting frustrated with Kishi dragging on Naruto's death for this long. And I'm sure that Kishi will pull something out of his ass. I knew from the start that Naruto would loose Kurama at some point--and that he'd reveal "that jutsu" afterward.

In fact, I may have a thought as to who the myystery man is..... Wait just a sec....

Jyraiya would be neat, but I doubt it. Fakeing his death would be a cool twist, but even by Kishi's standards that's just WAAAAY too out there. And I'm sure Orochimaru would have noticed someone he fought along side for years
Nagato? I really don't see how. If, for some freakish reason, he got out of Itachi's sword he'd be an Edo Tensi--and Kabuto released those. On top of that, he wouldn't be much use and I think we've all had enough of Edo Tensei.
Kabuto would be pissed and hateful, DEFINATELY NOT helpful.
Sage of the six paths? Just like the others, I REALLY don't see how.

But, then again, anything's possible.
Impossible for it to be Nagato... We saw him get sealed away or something as a edo

dioniyon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, there a ninja who have nine tail power inside the bottle. Remember..early of the war..the brothers who used the tools before. They both have the power of kyubi tail (kurama) because they once was eaten by Kurama for a long time. During the brothers inside of kurama body, they ate kurama inside. So they obtain the power of kurama. One of the brother's got sucked inside the tool. Think of it. If the other half of kurama get remove from fourth. There are still hope for naruto to survive. Because of the person inside of the tools. Hehe just my prediction.

Last edited:

SNaK3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm willing to bet on everything I own that the mystery man is none other than JIRAIYA himself!!!! Just ask yourself this question, why was his body never found? Why wasn't he revived as an EDO tensei? Why wasn't his quote of "if naruto ever masters THAT jutsu" ever answered as to what "THAT JUTSU" really is? And Jiraiya is the only shinobi to ever have Itachi acknowledge that if they were ever to battle he would possibly lose. I was the first to say TOBI was indeed OBITO, and I will be the first to say that THE MYSTERY MAN is none other than JIRAIYA in the flesh.......and you can take that to the bank Jack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.