Not open for further replies.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a character I'm not that fond of naruto. Hell I even said this chapter had bad plot progression. So please continue to use petty grade school insults.
I guess you the only one on this forum who can be a petty grade school girl, by calling people dumb or lame for using a word similar to fan boy/girl or fan club and when people put salt on you, you start to cry and dehydrate then act like the forum is a Harvard exam (like you ever seen a college exam in your life) then play the role that you are above insults.

I can't stand Naruto Balls Boys like you, who can dish out the attacks on forum members, but as soon as someone like me stomp you into dust, you cry, complain then report them to the website, just like the forum slug that you are will do (that lame, disgraceful and petty dude, what you going for Balls Boy of the year).

Last edited:

desparta05

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. I see why most people think naruto is going to die. But lets not forget those sealing tools TenTen now has still has chakra from kurama in it. Not 100% sure if thats enough to get naruto up but it definitely was enough to get the Ten Tails. Jus sayin. Other then that pretty good manga. No idea who the person is with sasuke yet tho.

cyan2cool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
common guys its natural madara throws rikudo tools ,,with this naruto is goin to save......have anyone remembered madara got rinnegan at the time when he was dying ...,,,,,,,,, coming story will tell us why and what are the condition sharingan will evolved into rinnegan.... now madara is too much powerful with a battle experience ,,, no one in this world can defeat him ... Naruto is the only person who knows sage technique .. if i am not wrong this time naruto will acquired full sage mode technique mastered and saskue fully mastered rinnegan

spacewagone12

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the chapter was just really short and naruto dieing is just sad....zetsu is just amazingly sneaky....but naruto is coming back with something greater just like ichigo in bleach

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought minato was the greatest hokage now he is the dumbest..... WTF and who is the new guy?
It must be a suck of a day for you than, since you name your avatar after him, not even after him, but the 17th carbon copy of him.

It's not that bad dude, Minato is still one of the greatest and most genius ninja ever in the Naruto manga. It's just that Minato have or had never been a clutch ninja through his time in the manga (if he is there he great, but most of the time Minato is nowhere to be find when most needed).

Minato wasn't around when Rin got kidnap then wasn't around to save Obito, then wasn't around to save Rin & Kakashi from the lighting village ninja's before Kakashi had to kill Rin and Obito went dark side and destroy all the lighting village ninja's. Then Minato wasn't able to be there early enough to stop Obito from taking his wife and releasing the 9 tail Fox, which intern doom him, his wife, his son life, 3th Hokage wife and the whole Uchiha clan (Minato is great, but just a choker when it come to preventing tragic big moments, I call him the Choke Sage or Chokage).

Even in his death by using the death seal, if he didn't have to use that and could have live one more day. Minato could of kill Obito and prevented everything that happening now, cause his flying god mark was tag on Obito for life after Minato broke Obito in two. So there was nowhere for Obito to run from Minato after their battle.

Also don't let Kishi make you over think it, with his Throw you off jutsu, the guy near Sasuke is Kabuto.

Last edited:

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Madara is NOT the real Madara.
Kabuto just dug this so-called "Madara" from his graveyard.
When the young Obito first meet Madara, that Madara was very weak.
So, Obito may think that Kabuto show him, was the real "Madara
Black Zutsu is also The Clone of Madara will.
Then Where is the Real Madara.
Ninja that can produce jutsu of Clone of themselves.

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It must be a suck of a day for you than, since you name your avatar after him, not even after him, but the 17th carbon copy of him.

It's not that bad dude, Minato is still one of the greatest and most genius ninja ever in the Naruto manga. It's just that Minato have or had never been a clutch ninja through his time in the manga (if he is there he great, but most of the time Minato is nowhere to be find when most needed).

Minato wasn't around when Rin got kidnaps then wasn't around to save Obito, then wasn't around to save Rin & Kakashi from the lighting village ninja's before Kakashi had to kill Rin and Obito went dark side and destroy all the lighting village ninja's. Then Minato wasn't able to be there early enough to stop Obito from taking his wife and releasing the 9 tail Fox, which intern doom him, his wife, his son life, 3th Hokage wife and the whole Uchiha clan (Minato is great, but just a choker when it come to prevent tragic big moments, I call him the Choke Sage or Chokage).

Even in his death by using the death seal, if he didn't have to use that and could have live one more day. Minato could of kill Obito and prevent everything that happening now, cause his flying god mark was tag on Obito for life after Minato broke Obito in two. So there was nowhere for Obito to run from Minato after their battle.

Also don't let Kishi make you over think it, with his Throw you off jutsu, the guy near Sasuke is Kabuto.
Hahaha. I love your sense of humor. Good point though. I also asked those questions when I watched and read naruto. He could have done more instead of just passing everything to naruto. Nevertheless, it's Kishi's call. I can't argue with him. He really enjoys making things complicated. Yet, most of us still enjoy it.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha. I love your sense of humor. Good point though. I also asked those questions when I watched and read naruto. He could have done more instead of just passing everything to naruto. Nevertheless, it's Kishi's call. I can't argue with him. He really enjoys making things complicated. Yet, most of us still enjoy it.
Thank Tangahome, I just had to let him know that Chokage is great (I mean only a handful of ninja's throughout the Narutoverse manga could beat him in a one on one fight), but he always came or come up short when it's time to save people close to him, this is nothing new. Minato is the one and only Choke Sage of the 6 paths to f^<k up.

Last edited:

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man when U think kishi's ready to end this war he throws u a curved ball. black zetsu sucks he naruto's last hope but I do think that minato might give his life energy to help naruto and let's bhope kishi hads minato to jutsu too. it's about time naruto get a jutsu upgrade. As for the feet mystreyI think its sarutobi sensei in sasuke presence ready to give sasuke his soul as a promise and payment for itachi.

CAPE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was a good chapter. Though there wasn't too much development in the story, we were left with a few things.

1. The mystery man still remains a mystery while Sasuke is fighting for dear life.
2. It's going to be a team battle between Sage of Six Paths Madara and Black Zetsu/Obito vs. Gaara, Kakashi, and possibly Minato and Sakura.
3. Sage of Six Paths Madara dropped off the gourd that Ginkaku and Kinkaku are placed inside of and out of all people for it to be dropped off to, it would be TenTen, Gai, and Lee.

As far as a prediction is concerned, this is my synopsis.

I believe that the person that is indeed inside of Spiral Zetsu is Yamato which has been stated on here many times. I believe that Yamato may have been in on this whole thing the entire time due to the fact that he used to work under Danzo for crying out loud who also knew somewhat about the agenda.

Somehow Naruto is going to get the remaining chakra of Kurama from the gourd that SO6P Madara dropped off to TenTen.

Yin Kurama has already built trust with Naruto therefore he will fight against Black Zetsu/Obito. Obito will more than likely take control of his own body again (due to the fact that he is just as hot headed as Naruto, his will of fire won't be burned out so easily).

Team Taka will make it to where Sasuke is and find the mysterious person their who may not be there to kill Sasuke but to aid Sasuke in awakening his Rinnegan.

dresdoe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My prediction:

Opening scene is sasuke's mystery man revealed..I won't speculate on who it is.

The next scene will consist of Minato showing us what it really means to be a one armed undead hokage father hell bent on saving his son

Then we will see some miraculous save from team Gai in the form of a last frame arrival at the scene of naruto with the sage's legendary ninja tools.

There may also be some foreshadowing about sasuke thrown in the mix because after all he has to tie into all this somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.