Not open for further replies.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think only brainless people have been posting this crap of yours. So let me give the intel back. Basically, Ginkaku and Kinku were thrown in Gedo Mazou by Obito so that he can have Kyuubi chakra in his Juubi. Therefore, if there is anything in those tools, it will be crappy dust of eco tensei, and the cloud ninja that were sealed by Gin and Kin bro.

Moreover, if we go deeper for those who have working brain, who do not accept BS action from Kishi, we know that Ginkaku and Kinkaku were edo tensei character. We also know that edo tensei was cancelled by Itachi, and all the edo characters have vanished along with their should and chakra. Therefore, I can guarantee that there is no more Ginkaku and Kinkaku. Well, this is at least true for those who are actually reading a story made for reasonable readers.

PS: Although Kishi has been proving that his story is consistent with reasonable fact, and after proving each chapter that the fanbase is always making crap review and analysis, people continue to infect the forum with ridiculous guesses, and BS.

Where is it say that Black Zetsu is faster than Minato? Please give us a single panel where there is a speed contest between the two. I mean this is getting out of control with all these butthurt fanboys who are hurt because their theories are falling apart. First, Minato was still and trying to put Yin Kyuubi in Naruto. Second, balck zetsu travel underground and can use multiple of his clone to operate.

It is only after a speed contest that you can say someone is faster than another.
I like your opinions/theories, similar to my thinking, you like things and story/plots to make sense, can understand what you are reading or have read and also like me call it like you see it, with no love fest of a character/writer or main character (even when the Naruto Balls Boys or Kishi Drone Zombies are release from their cages and attack everyone with average to above average I.Q). But anyway I agree with every point you made so far.

Last edited:

ObitoKarin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've lost respect for Minato. That was an idiotic move to seal the other half of the kyuubi into Naruto RIGHT IN FRONT OF ZETSU.

But finally! Some team guy, their going to save the day. They can probably seal Ginkaku and Kinkaku's nine tails chakra inside of Naruto. Idk if it'll be enough, but it's worth a thought.

xen11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that
1 Kabuto is near Sasuke
2 Obito will take back control over his body and help Naruto then rinne tensei Minato back to life
3 Ten Ten knows how to use the ninja weapons iirc the cloud shinobi are locked in one of them too.
4 remarkable how Sasuke has a team that cares about him even after he clearly did not care about them much.
5 no panel dedicated to Bee.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that
1 Kabuto is near Sasuke
2 Obito will take back control over his body and help Naruto then rinne tensei Minato back to life
3 Ten Ten knows how to use the ninja weapons iirc the cloud shinobi are locked in one of them too.
4 remarkable how Sasuke has a team that cares about him even after he clearly did not care about them much.
5 no panel dedicated to Bee.
Sasuke having a team care about him and he not giving a rat a$$ about them, is how all boss in manga are and Sasuke is a boss and they are his minions (even Oroachimaru now). You think Oroachimaru care about anyone under him and we know Madara didn't or don't care about Nagato, Obito or any of those Zetsu who go all out for him. So it's not that remarkable for Sasuke not to care about them.

Mythic wyatt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your opinions/theories, similar to my thinking, you like things and story/plots to make sense, can understand what you are reading or have read and also like me call it like you see it, with no love fest of a character/writer or main character (even when the Naruto Balls Boys or Kishi Drone Zombies are release from their cages and attack everyone with average to above average I.Q). But anyway I agree with every point you made so far.
Somebody who attacks people with lame insults like "Naruto balls boys" does not have an above average I.Q.

OT: I don't think the chapter had much for plot progression except for the yang half being taken.

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some questions in mind:
Is the kyubi's chakra still inside the jar (Ginkaku bros, or whatever their names are...)? If then, can't minato use it just to make naruto live? I do hope that as mentioned in some posts here that he use his uzumaki and namikaze abilities. That would be great.

Last edited:

Mythic wyatt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some questions in mind:
Is the kyubi's chakra still inside the jar (Ginkaku bros, or whatever their names are...)? If then, minato might be able to use it just to make naruto live. Then I do hope that as mentioned in some posts here that he use his uzumaki and namikaze abilities. That would be great.
Sadly, I believe the chakra from the brothers was used to revive the ten-tails the first time.

Karike

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think only brainless people have been posting this crap of yours. So let me give the intel back. Basically, Ginkaku and Kinku were thrown in Gedo Mazou by Obito so that he can have Kyuubi chakra in his Juubi. Therefore, if there is anything in those tools, it will be crappy dust of eco tensei, and the cloud ninja that were sealed by Gin and Kin bro.

Moreover, if we go deeper for those who have working brain, who do not accept BS action from Kishi, we know that Ginkaku and Kinkaku were edo tensei character. We also know that edo tensei was cancelled by Itachi, and all the edo characters have vanished along with their should and chakra. Therefore, I can guarantee that there is no more Ginkaku and Kinkaku. Well, this is at least true for those who are actually reading a story made for reasonable readers.

PS: Although Kishi has been proving that his story is consistent with reasonable fact, and after proving each chapter that the fanbase is always making crap review and analysis, people continue to infect the forum with ridiculous guesses, and BS.

Where is it say that Black Zetsu is faster than Minato? Please give us a single panel where there is a speed contest between the two. I mean this is getting out of control with all these butthurt fanboys who are hurt because their theories are falling apart. First, Minato was still and trying to put Yin Kyuubi in Naruto. Second, balck zetsu travel underground and can use multiple of his clone to operate.

It is only after a speed contest that you can say someone is faster than another.
You are a very rude, ignorant person. Don't call people brainless due to what they may wish to predict. After all, that is the beauty of an online discussion forum is it not? Please stop trying to act superior.

tangahome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly, I believe the chakra from the brothers was used to revive the ten-tails the first time.
Thanks for clarifying things.

Appreciate your civilized way of explaining things. Unlike others who get so emotional that they forget that this forum was made to see people's ideas and share insights in a cultured way.

Last edited by a moderator:

lapet2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the misterious man is KABUTO :). and naruto will survive by the kyuubi's chakra from the f*****g jars that sealed kinkaku and ginkaku.

Foolish Madara hahahaha

Newkage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its called naruto and naruto shippuden and trust me naruto wont die yet cause he is the main character untill he becomes hokage and then maybe then he will die but not anytime soon kishi is just haveing all the bandwagoners to hope on rikudo madaras johnson so everyone can be like ya finally naruto is out for the count NO u BAKAS its only common sense that the anime is called naruto shippuden without him there is no series lol people i tell the human mind is such a waste and wen its BAKAS/IDIOTS

Newkage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say wat u want people im a naruto fan saskue fan madara fan im just a big Anime fan Naruto sagas are my favorite Anime besides Bleach,Farytale,Dragon ball z/Gt,and One piece just saying hop off naruto's johnson and keep reading lol

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Somebody who attacks people with lame insults like "Naruto balls boys" does not have an above average I.Q.

OT: I don't think the chapter had much for plot progression except for the yang half being taken.
Quote a lame, low I.Q Naruto Balls Boy, with a even lamer, dumb attack on me. Dude stop being butt hurt cause you know what you are. I didn't put Naruto one tail up in you, you did that on your own and enjoy every second of it.

Try to tell you NuruSusuRival, how these brain dead, soulless monsters call Naruto Balls Boys come after you, even when you never reply a thing about them. So don't get bitten, you might turn to one and the only way to kill them is to remove their head from their body and burn it.

Last edited:

Mythic wyatt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quote a lame, low I.Q Naruto Balls Boy, with a even lamer, dumb attack on me. Dude stop being butt hurt cause you know what you are, I didn't put Naruto one tail up in you, you did that on your own and enjoy every second of it.

Try to tell you NuruSusuRival, how these brain dead, soulless monsters call Naruto Balls Boys come after you, even when you never reply a thing about them. So don't get bitten, you might turn to one and the only way to kill them is to remove their head from their body and burn it.
As a character I'm not that fond of naruto. Hell I even said this chapter had bad plot progression. So please continue to use petty grade school insults.

Ryr

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't think that's Izuna. Tobirama would have known him or sense his chakra.
The mysterious guy's face was blocked by smoke when Tobirama asked 'who's there'. He didn't say "who are you' after seeing his face.

And Tobirama's is under the black rods influence and may not be able to sense chakra.

holymasteric

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mystery guy has only one arm. Geez who can that be Duh.
omg... that's a great catch, so who could it be?? I don't recall anyone who has only 1 arm besides Minato

Edit: Also, when Oro said "Is his wind stopping here?" is that some idiom describing Sasuke's imminent death? (sorry I was never good with idioms/phrases)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.