Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Well.. so much for the Naruhina fans. LOL

You know what, nothing more of value could come of this. You are either an overbearing shipper, or more likely a 10 year old and trying to troll people I haven't figured out which. Either way I am done with this.
Good move to quit before it get worse for you Moronity (A.K.A Bo Bo), next time don't start what you can't finish.

I know that the real reason you attack me, was because you are a Naruto Balls Boy. So you had a problem with my opinion on Naruto (not the reason I gave for why it make sense, for Naruto to be with Hinata), even when I have the right to my opinion just like you do.

But you made a mistake, because I am a Naruto manga forum Highlander, who job is to forum debate chop the head off of all Naruto Balls Boys "cause there can be none" (so I give you a pass, cause you didn't know what you was getting into).

But seriously maybe now and in the future, we could have a honest debate on Naruto chapters, new or old plots and theories without it getting personal and me having to end up forum debate stomping your fire out.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it might be Tsunade, considering that she is a medical ninjutsu user. It may even be Karin, she too is a medical ninjutsu user, and she was heading that way.

Also, why do people think it's going to be Kabuto? I'm sure he's hatted/feared Sasuke since forever. Plus he tried to kill them when they tried to stop him... I see no reason why Kabuto would be there, let alone help Sasuke.

Saiyansnake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The foot is Kabuto's. The only way that Madara can be defeated that I can think of besides plot twist no jutsu or asspull no jutsu is Naruto or Sasuke getting healed and eating the Shinju fruit.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
664 Prediction By Rasha29: Title Path

Start off with Sasuke slowly being pull toward a light.

Sasuke: I can't die, I can't die, I have to become Hokage and change the ninja world first.
What is this I am feeling, it feel as if Naruto is here with me.

Sasuke start to here his name being call; I won't let you die Sasuke. Sasuke then awake and it's Kabuto over him using medical jutsu.

Sasuke: Why help me

Kabuto: Your brother help me realize who I am and what I am in the ninja world to do. As I have watch this battle in the back round, you Sasuke let me know how to reach it.

Tobirama: Who is this guy, but he seem to be a talented healing ninja.

Kabuto then inject Sasuke, using a needle and Sasuke get up (only showing the back of his head).

Kabuto: Me and Oroachimaru have did plenty of test and observation of you, while you were at our side and we came to the realization that you are the key to ninjutsu and cause of that we were more interested in your body for Oroachimaru, instead of the Tail Beasts. Now cause of your brother helping me, instead of me following Oroachimaru path, I want to help prevent ninja from becoming me or your brother and I believe that you can accomplish that as Hokage.

We jump over to Gaara, Sakura and Naruto arriving at the Minato, Kakashi vs Black Zetsu/Obito battle.

Minato: Naruto, what wrong with my son

Yang Kurama; it seem that my other half was extracted.

Minato: What

Gaara: The nine tail fox told me to.

Yang Kurama: Shut up boy, there is no time, I know what to do Minato.

Sakura: Save him please

Minato perform a hand sign and proceed to touch Naruto stomach then Minato start to charge up over Naruto and Yang Kurama seem to start to transfer over to Naruto.

Kakashi: Do whatever needed to save Naruto 4th Hokage, he is the future of the ninja world. I can handle Zetsu.

Black Zetsu: Ha Ha it's over

Kakashi: You should be caution, to underestimate me.

Black Zetsu: No that not what I meant.

Madara drop down on the scene.

Black Zetsu: That is what I was referring to and by the way the future of the ninja world preside with Madara.

Madara: I thought that the 9 tail felt incomplete.

Madara snatches the Yang Kurama out of Minato, with his bare hand and absorb him.

Sakura: No you bastard, someone stop him.

Madara start to walk in the direction of Black Zetsu/Obito. Gaara use a sand attack toward Madara and at the same time Kakashi and Minato throw a kunan at Madara. Without any extra movement on Madara part, two feet away from him they all drop to the ground.

Madara: Time for you to pay me back Obito, with my other eye and your life.

Sakura: No this can't be, Naruto is dead.

Minato: My son Nooo!

Minato turns toward Madara, with a piss off face.

Sakura: No I want let this be.

Gaara: What can you do Sakura we lost.

Sakura: I can use the jutsu, that Chiyo use to bring you back to life, by sacrificing my life for Naruto. That the least I could do, to make sure Naruto become Hokage and change the world.

Madara turn around as if he feel a present.

Madara: I thought I killed you.

Sakura start to perform the jutsu and out of nowhere Sasuke appear (as if a ghost).

Sakura: Sasuke

The back of Sasuke head is show again, while Sasuke look in Naruto direction.

Sasuke: I knew I felt you

Naruto seem to disappear and reappear totally unharmed and alive.

Sakura: Naruto is that really you

Naruto: Yes, what happen.

Madara: To think that you could not only project Izangi to someone else, but also not lose a eye. Those are some very unique eyes you have.

The page finally show Sasuke face and he has the spiral sharingan.

Madara: But do you really think that you could defeat me. You should of stay dead young Uchiha.

Sasuke: I will be the one to change the ninja world and you are just nothing but a bolder in my path.

The end of the chapter.

Last edited:

Gilgil21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe we'll see Orochimaru true side true side next chapter and Im hoping he stays good.. in the manga all he wanted was the eye power of the Uchiha and now with sasuke down and out what better time to try and reach his goal.. I think with the other half of the fox chakra naurto will unlock some different power.. I'm half and half on reading peoples theories on Guy opening the 8th gate cause I want to see it but I don't want to see him die.. but overall its time we've heard to much about the 8th gate for Kishi not to show us, sorry rock lee :( he'll be greatly missed one of my favorite characters in the manga

lucky3able

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Damn the wait is worth it!

So here is the new chapter

Madara is OP. Solos the world now.

Sakura got some lip action with Naruto.

Kurama's plan was predicted by many of us here on base. (seal in other half of Kyubbi from Minato).

Karin gets ass-pull jutsu, albeit she is Uzumaki.

Someone is in fact in Spiral-Zetsu. (Yamato?)

aaaaannnd mystery man meets Sasuke.....

SHISUI??? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
Karin has been confirmed to be an uzumaki like ages ago but yeah I agree I think its yamato that's in the spiral

LielieS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Interesting chapter.

There are some questions and remarks, though. As always.

1) Why was there a Hinata cameo? It was absolutely useless, it just proved that she's only there to support the whole NaruHina pairing. I'm cool with that, but she ends up falling down (as she always seems to be doing) and being utterly useless. Again. She has amazing talents and yet, she does nothing. Just run and fall down, whilst Gaara is already speeding off. Kiba even has to remind her to use her Byakugan, like... come on, seriously. Kishi can write better than that (but he doesn't. Le sigh).

2) Out of nowhere, the mysterious man pops up! It confused me a bit, but he's pretty darn badass. I'm guessing, like many others, it's Yamato. It's got to be him. Nobody else, besides the First, knows how to use Mokuton. I mean, it's a dead give away. And I'm actually thrilled to have him back. He's been gone for far too long. I'm just curious to see what's going to happen.

3) Team Oro being absolutely in sync and badass. Loved it. Great work. Also a nice reference to Kushina (and the Third appreciating Oro's involvement, booyah).

4) When I first saw Sasuke on the ground (it was really interesting to see what his motives are nowadays, aside from the previous "let's burn the village because I need my revenge" bullshit) and another mysterious man coming to him, I had no idea who it was, but seeing your comments made me realize it really should be Kabuto. It can be no one else. This is definitely going to be most interesting!

5) How will they get the other half of the Kyuubi in Naruto? Does this mean Minato will absolutely, most indefinitely, "die" again?

6) Madara's ultimate powerup. Daayum. Looking good, too.

7) F*ck though. Ka'shi, don't die. Please don't die. Not again. No.

thievesgold

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I feel Sasuke is going to have a very big powerup. remember, hashirama gave not only his chakra, but also a special jutsu to Sasuke...
He better use it well...

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting to like this manga back again naruto and sasuke got shut down for once. I have alway thought that kishi was going to find a way to give naruto since minato mentioned about the gift and when dark kurama lecturing minato about giving up and leaving the world's problem to naruto, but I just didnt know how. Now will get see it

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm.. is it just me or did Kishi left out Killer Bee? Eight-tail has been fully extracted so which means Bee is probably dead some where.
Yeah that's been my biggest gripe with this whole war arc. Kishi has too much going on a once. Some things get rushed and other things get overlooked. R.I.P. Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.