Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Damn the wait is worth it!

I think those feet belong to pain,remember obito wounder y pain had a grin on his face while he laid dead maybe he brought pain back to either assist sasuke or to give him a rennegan.then sasuke can give Naruto one of his eyes that would be bad azz.....i do believe it is pain though

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Well.. so much for the Naruhina fans. LOL

Really who cares what she feel, because she is never going to stop being on Sasuke stick and if Naruto end up with her over Hinata a girl who love, respect and always believe in him, when every adult was scare of him and every kid thought he was a loser and in Sakura case made fun of him not having anyone and being a orphan (that even had Sasuke disgusted with her acting like she is better than Naruto cause of that) and now that Naruto is powerful and respected, she could have real love for him now. So if Naruto pick Sakura over Hinata, then that will just give even more of a reason to not like his 9 tail steroids using, blue print/help me needing, most overrated manga main character self.
Dude, you seriously need to chill because you are acting like the worst part of naruhina fans, obnoxious, irritable, and you start to spew one-sided facts about how Hinata is in love with Naruto whenever someone even suggests Naruto ending up with someone else. I was putting my two cents in. Is it unreasonable have a counter argument? Or to suggest an alternative? Oh and next time you post I got two words for you: PROOF READ, because reading your post made my brain hurt.

Last edited:

BlueSpartan2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dude, you seriously need to chill because you are acting like the worst part of naruhina fans, obnoxious, irritable, and you start to spew one-sided facts about how Hinata is in love with Naruto whenever someone even suggests Naruto ending up with someone else. I was putting my two cents in. Is it unreasonable have a counter argument? Or to suggest an alternative? Oh and next time you post I got two words for you: PROOF READ, becasue reading your post made my brain hurt.
The irony... it burns...

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting

Good chapter,

Sakura has a very interesting variation of CPR, though I doubt she will be able to pitch it to any hospital any time soon.
I also wonder who that guy in spiral Zetsu is, It is likely not Kabuto becasue the hair doesn't match, however it may be Yamoto being forced into Spiral Zetsu. And as for my shot in the dark in the dark guess: Izuna. Maybe becasue he was resurrected didn't agree with Madara about what he was doing and was imprisoned with the promise that he would understand eventually. I really don't know it's just a shot in the dark.:erm:
fianlly I would love to know how Sasuke is going to be revived, if the second said his chakra can't be sensed does that mean he is dead or in his final seconds? It can't be said for sure but this may prove to be final for Sasuke.

5/5

LilyRose

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto survives this, its gonna be because of Kurama's chakra, last minute access to top level healing ninjutsu, some crazy uzumaki bloodline shit, a miracle, or some combination there-of. I d hope that Bee survives this, despite his bad lyrics, he is a pretty cool character.

Anyway, great chapter, makes me anticipate next week, as well as the next Fairy Tail chapter, since this has about the heat of the Tartarus Arc.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dude, you seriously need to chill because you are acting like the worst part of naruhina fans, obnoxious, irritable, and you start to spew one-sided facts about how Hinata is in love with Naruto whenever someone even suggests Naruto ending up with someone else. I was putting my two cents in. Is it unreasonable have a counter argument? Or to suggest an alternative? Oh and next time you post I got two words for you: PROOF READ, because reading your post made my brain hurt.
Look Moronity, I could give a rat a$$ about this Narutoverse relationship BS (I don't even like Naruto bum self, so why will I care who he end up with). My point was Naruto being with Sakura over Hinata is wrong, after her being there for him when no one liked him.

Also if you can't understand what I wrote then you need to PROVE TO ME you are a human and not a Naruto Balls Monkey (the monkey name Bo Bo that the Scientist on 60 minutes, taught how to operate simple tasks on the computer). So don't blame me cause you can't comprehend everything you read Bo Bo, blame yourself for a I.Q of 20 (I have to give you a break, because the simple plots and theories to a human, are complex and hard to follow for you). But you can blame me for not having any bananas, dip in peanut butter for you boy (Your all time favorite treat Bo Bo).

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto the medic and yamato the gardener are going to returned soon. The revealing of kakashi's face and naruto and sasuke's comeback. Madara aka Judara with complete eyes and maybe kakashi's death I expect it will happens next wait I forgot something Sakura saying I LOVE YOU to naruto while asleep

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In order to awake renningan ..

EMS + Hashirama dna + close to death = renningan ..

Sasuke will awake it after he receive help from the guy who came to save him ..
You know, I said from the start that If Sasuke got the Rinnegan, I'd quit.
But after your post, it FINALLY has a logical explenation. Good job.
I mean, it's not being said by a fanboy or someone's explination of just "it should be Sasuke's next power up"

I gave this issue a 3 simply because Madara is a trool and completely getting on my nerves.
He isn't even a badass anymore, and him getting the Sage's look is cool and all, but that allready happened to Obito.

Already overpowered badguy gets even stronger. Goodguys get ANOTHER powerup/trump card. Wash rinse repeat. That's been the pattern this entire Bhiju Battle Story Arc.
No one is talkin about d strange person beside sasuke.... I know who it is.... Its KABUTO... He's back..... and I think he will use his medical ninjutsu to save sasuke..... Madara aint gonna b able to do much cuz he lacks an eye and naruto is gonna wake up with much more power...
I've only got two problems with this
1st: Kabuto would be pissed about what happened in the last fight
2nd: I really don't see how getting the other half of Kurama, the same quantity as the half already in naruto before, would make him even stronger. I mean, Madara ripped Kurama out of Naruto like it was nothing. I really don't see how a new Kurama half would give him a better shot.
I dont usually post around but i think that the guy in the last page is Jiraiya . GL
Do you have any evidence to support this?
Don't get me wrong--it would be an awsome Idea and I'd love it. And it might shed some light and/or hasten the revealing of Naruto's non-revealed jutsu. Unfortunately, I doubt it's Jyraiya.
Besides, why would he approach SASUKE and not Naruto?
I want to know who the person in spiral Zetsu is--although I think it's probably Yamato. No WAY would Kishi just drop him like a sack of bricks.
I think those feet belong to pain,remember obito wounder y pain had a grin on his face while he laid dead maybe he brought pain back to either assist sasuke or to give him a rennegan.then sasuke can give Naruto one of his eyes that would be bad azz.....i do believe it is pain though
Just like my comment above your quote, you have no evidence--only speculation. It's a cool idea, but no proof--besides, Nagato's eyes were plucked out--he'd be blind and useless.
3. Why did it take so long for obito to revive the ten tails when madara did it in like one panel ?????
Madara was stronger, more familiar with the Rinnegan as it was his eye, and he had Hashirama's Sage Mode. Obito had Senju DNA, but he didn't have that much of Hashirama's power.
Kabuto returns. Kakashi finally gets a real opponent (Let's be real here, his only challenge ever was Itachi. Any other timje he was sither superior or out numbered). Where's Bee? Did he die? Suigetsu is probably the most underrated character in Ship (Lee in the earlier volume). Onoki and Hiruzen may give us some Tag action and new feats. And if Kabuto has indeed returned with a new outlook on life, guess who else may rejoin the fight: Edo Itachi :hooray: Great chapter. I never doubted you for a minute Kishi. Thanks for the plothole cleanups. Now its back to business. :win:
All of Kabuto's Edo Tenseis are gone. Period. Itachi had his time and it's passed. I'm sad about it too, but we need to move on.

Last edited:

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look Moronity, I could give a rat a$$ about this Narutoverse relationship BS (I don't even like Naruto bum self, so why will I care who he end up with). My point was Naruto being with Sakura over Hinata is wrong, after her being there for him when no one liked him.

Also if you can't understand what I wrote then you need to PROVE TO ME you are a human and not a Naruto Balls Monkey (the monkey name Bo Bo that the Scientist on 60 minutes, taught how to operate simple tasks on the computer). So don't blame me cause you can't comprehend everything you read Bo Bo, blame yourself for a I.Q of 20 (I have to give you a break, because the simple plots and theories to a human, are complex and hard to follow for you). But you can blame me for not having any bananas, dip in peanut butter for you boy (Your all time favorite treat Bo Bo).
You know what, nothing more of value could come of this. You are either an overbearing shipper, or more likely a 10 year old and trying to troll people I haven't figured out which. Either way I am done with this.

kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we know someone is in the Spiral Zetsu (Yamato being forcefully controlled or Yamato indoctrinated with Madara's theories).

Of course everyone expects the leg by Sasuke to be Kabuto! & I agree.

xen11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter
I too think that the person who came to save Sasuke is Kabuto.
We can also see again how powerful Orochimaru is I really bellieve he can take on anyone and is a survivor.
He has a large number of techniques and tactics for every situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.