Elite
Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Freaking loved this chapter!
Wasn't happy when Sakura tongued Naruto and took his heart in her hands though. :devil:

You know for Kishi to say that he doesn't know how to defeat Madara, he sure his making him a lot stronger though.

Last edited:

ridvan1923

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I can just this was an epic chapter. I almost read everyone's ideas and feelings about the barefoot man and who is Spiral Zetsu. Firstly, I believe that we never heard of Yamato since he was captured by Kabuto. It is possible that Yamato is being controlled in Spiral Zetsu. The other thing I believe is we never heard of Kabuto since he is held in izanagi chamber. Also, Itachi said that unless Kabuto accepts his fate, he can't get out of the genjutsu. Briefly, in my opinion maybe Kishi sensei thought of it is time to show these two characters back. And I believe if really Kabuto accepted his fate, he maybe become a good one. I hope.

thepizzaguy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finaly some action. It seems team oro can take a beating. Yay karin. There's so much we can read from this chapter. So I think the mystery man is obito ready to hand over his rinegan to sasuke. Oro scores himself a hashi clone so mokuton is added to the feats. Naruto sakura scene was hot. Madara is boss especialy because he looks like grimmjow. I still think sasuke is holding on to whatever hashi gave him playing possum.

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was good chapter as for Karin she had a kick as power up as for spiral zetsu I would say he has yamato in inside of him as for the mystery guy walking to sasuke I would say its kabuto cause well hes a medic and he had no shoes on at that time so its possible as for the parings there were loads of hints were they were going but nothing set in stone

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol well sakura always did have his heart in her hands she just never knew how much im sorry I just had to make a joke about that it was to good of material to pass up

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi Is Ending this Naruto Manga...

Look like ALL the Characters are now coming towards this Battlefield.
Arrived; Sasuke & team, Orochimaru, all the 4 edo-Hokage, the 5 Kages, Madara & team, K12, others fodders.
On the Way; Kabuto, Kakashi, many others,....

btw. If Sakura save Naruto using herself, (The Only Way) would she be also the hero.
No wonder Kishi save this last moment to give Sakura as her true power.

Last edited:

ATOXYC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one is talkin about d strange person beside sasuke.... I know who it is.... Its KABUTO... He's back..... and I think he will use his medical ninjutsu to save sasuke..... Madara aint gonna b able to do much cuz he lacks an eye and naruto is gonna wake up with much more power...

Reactions: Almighty Ra

Durante

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is great, just what the doctor ordered. Win, Madara.

If he gets his last eye, and this story switches the circuits it would be quite an ordeal seeing him being defeated by a giant united fartsengan, or by poking his eyes out.

jameslikejc

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Karin! Karin! Karin!!!!
'Hell hath no fury than a woman without her Sasuke-kun'
Dat Madara swag(No really somwone tell me how they're going to kill that)
And who was that next to Sasuke at the end?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously dat was Kabuto coming to rescue Sasuke. why?
you may ask, because he just came out of Itachi's Izanami, and his mindset will obviously be changed and he will help Sasuke. and all dat bla bla bla.....
i'll leave it to Kishi to fill in the blanks...
But you can bet it is kabuto...

For the guy inside SZ, i guess it is Capt. Yamamoto

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've noticed a few people have trouble with Medical Term, "CPR."

CPR

abbr.

1) cardiopulmonary resuscitation

Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation

1) An emergency procedure for manually preserving brain function until further measures to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest. It is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing, for example, agonal respirations.

Here is a quick guide based on 2012-2013 CPR Standards.

[video=youtube;ZjszBXF0l8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjszBXF0l8A[/video]

You see.... when someone is not breathing and on the verge of death.... cutting open their side, sticking your un-sanitized hand into their body, breaking through ribs, partial lung, plausible chakra network, plausible intestine, and various other blood vessels, and other bodily organs (which only causes increased damage), and grabbing someone's heart is not the best way to go about keeping someone's heart beat active. Especially when you are known for possessing physical strength that crushes rocks let alone how the manual crushing of the heart if anything disrupts the standard functionality of the heart's double pump mechanism.

Now.... I love that Sakura got panel time. I love she shows impressive medical knowledge and skill. However, this is a RETARDED way to perform CPR. Especially when you have the simple action of chest compressions. Furthermore... she has limited chakra according to Sakura herself. Why risk starting this and having no knowledge of how long you can keep it up.....

Overall 5/5.

1. Karin showed she knew Uzumaki techniques.

2. Sakura showed (albeit retarded in logic) medical skill.

3. It seems closer than last week that Yamato is back.

4. Looks like Kabuto arrived in front of Sasuke.

5. Suigetsu with that Double Gun :cool:.

6. Orochimaru with the bite clutch PLUS setting up yet another resurrection spawn.

7. Madara just got serious.

Which reminds me..... Karin... could have used that move earlier... you know... against Bee..... And Orochimaru... doesn't seem like you had to worry about time much... especially when you could clear house with no time at all.

Overall 5/5 good action!

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've noticed a few people have trouble with Medical Term, "CPR."

CPR

abbr.

1) cardiopulmonary resuscitation

Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation

1) An emergency procedure for manually preserving brain function until further measures to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest. It is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing, for example, agonal respirations.

Here is a quick guide based on 2012-2013 CPR Standards.

[video=youtube;ZjszBXF0l8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjszBXF0l8A[/video]

You see.... when someone is not breathing and on the verge of death.... cutting open their side, sticking your un-sanitized hand into their body, breaking through ribs, partial lung, plausible chakra network, plausible intestine, and various other blood vessels, and other bodily organs (which only causes increased damage), and grabbing someone's heart is not the best way to go about keeping someone's heart beat active. Especially when you are known for possessing physical strength that crushes rocks let alone how the manual crushing of the heart if anything disrupts the standard functionality of the heart's double pump mechanism.

Now.... I love that Sakura got panel time. I love she shows impressive medical knowledge and skill. However, this is a RETARDED way to perform CPR. Especially when you have the simple action of chest compressions. Furthermore... she has limited chakra according to Sakura herself. Why risk starting this and having no knowledge of how long you can keep it up.....

Overall 5/5.

1. Karin showed she knew Uzumaki techniques.

2. Sakura showed (albeit retarded in logic) medical skill.

3. It seems closer than last week that Yamato is back.

4. Looks like Kabuto arrived in front of Sasuke.

5. Suigetsu with that Double Gun :cool:.

6. Orochimaru with the bite clutch PLUS setting up yet another resurrection spawn.

7. Madara just got serious.

Which reminds me..... Karin... could have used that move earlier... you know... against Bee..... And Orochimaru... doesn't seem like you had to worry about time much... especially when you could clear house with no time at all.

Overall 5/5 good action!
Dude are you seriously comparing the real world, with a Narutoverse manga (man it's a cartoon), it like Naruto asking why you just don't jump through the trees to get to school/work or summon some frogs to get around and why don't you use your chakra to stand on water, instead of getting wet and why not use shadow clones jutsu to help clean your home quickly (do you need help to figure out the different between reality and fantasy).

You can complain about plots holes/impossible situation base on the fact of what the writer wrote as fact in a manga or book. But in this case I can't call BS in the Narutoverse on her using her hand that cover in chakra to pump Naruto heart.

Last edited:

Newkage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two thumbs up kishi u out did ur self madara was already strong now he is just going to kick azz i mean come on juubiimadara is looking crazy and yes he does look like grimmjow lol but still this chapter had me eating my nails that i dont have lol big 5/5

Wiinoob64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Damn the wait is worth it!

OMG ..... There are so many things I want to address here

QUESTIONS

1. I still don't understand how naruto is near death when his mother took an ENTIRE Kurrama extraction and was still able to fight right afterward. I know, some people may say that naruto is only half uzumaki but in a way you could say naruto is half a Jinchūriki‎, since he has only half of Kurrama. :L

2. Where in hell did Karin get the power to fend off Hashi's Giant Budha satue. :hyper: There we go again with Kishi pulling shit out his ass lol but I guess its cool (means she's not completely powerless ).

3. Why did it take so long for obito to revive the ten tails when madara did it in like one panel ?????

4. If Madara is going to where Kakashi and Minato are, then how do they expect the fourth hokage to help naruto???:what:

5. I wonder if this means sasuke is going to gain rinnegan and who is it that's going to revive him? Karin? or the mystery person at the end?

PROS

1. I like how Kishi is moving along pretty quickly in the manga. He took no time at all to revive the ten tails and make madara the new sage of six paths.

2. As much as I love Naruto, I'm glad we're not gana see any RASENGANSSS!!!! for awhile and see little more action from other characters. But when Naruto recover I hope we see a badass comeback! :cool:

CONS

I have none I thought this chapter was awesome and filled with just enough events to keap me thinking and hyped for next weeks chapter :bouncy:

Zantetsus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what a mind blowing chapter!!!
Madara looking bad ass
SZ most likely is yamato being controlled
Sakura giving mouth to mouth to Naruto.... but you can soooo tell in her eyes she is not enjoying it.... LOL
Karin going berserk unleashing chains
mysterious feet next to sasuke.... WTF i dont think its kabuto... maybe karin she doesnt use shoes also :)

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was excellent alot of shockers . Karin possibly being a full blooded Uzumaki can u use there sealing techs out of pure emotion. I believe Orochimaru has foreseen all this and intentionally let Sasuke to meet the other members of Taka. Madara turning into a Sage was awesome even though it's already old it still looks hot. I wouldn't have ever guessed that Kishi was gonna use the other half of Kurama to save Naruto's life..good twist. I wonder if Naruto will gain any different powers with this new Kurama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.