Not open for further replies.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see a lot of quotes, that theory that Sasuke will get the rinnigan (who needed time to learn all his MS power) and Naruto will get the other half of Kurama chakra from Minato (which he will only have the same powers as he had before with yin Kurama and will be total BS, if he had something new). The more I think about it, this is not nowhere near enough to defeat Madara Sage of the 6 path 2014, who about to have both his rinnigan eyes (that he is more experience using) and have the almost full power Juubi. So it will be lazy writing by Kishi for Naruto & Sasuke to get those power ups and a awful end, if they combine their power to defeat Madara (this is what happen when you make the main villain so OP, you need to give the main characters new never before seen power ups).

Kishi need to give Naruto a new sage mode, that he can use cause of the tail beasts chakra that he was giving by each tail beast, that changes his overall look like Kabuto and Sasuke need to get the Spiral Sharingan eyes or the Juubi Sharinnigan eyes.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf.. Sasuke keep gaing new power.. Bt naruto stll da sme power and technique... Kishi do somthng 4 naruto...
Calm down Naruto Balls Boy and go back into the stable, cause the last person between Sasuke and Naruto to get a power up is Naruto (so break out of your own induce Naruto Balls Boy genjutsu).

Naruto finally learn how to control/handle 9 tail Fox steroids after Sasuke got EMS and then had Kurama help him by giving Naruto all his stash of pure 9 tail fox steroids then Naruto combine his natural chakra HGH with the 9 tail fox steroids injection. So Naruto have been giving 3 power up from Kishi, since Sasuke got EMS and if you going crazy over what Hashirama gave Sasuke then you need to pump your brakes, cause we don't know if it's a true power up or a one time technique he can use on Madara (let not talk about the chakra Hashirama gave Sasuke, which is nothing compare to all the tail beast giving Naruto their chakra or did you conveniently forget about that possible future power up for Naruto).

Do you see people like me complaining that Kishi water down their favorite characters, like my favorite in Shikamaru to boost up Naruto overrated self (like all the rookie nine and everyone else outside of Sasuke in the manga). If you had your way Naruto would have got two power up a chapter and will be the Sage of the million paths by now, with the 100 tail Lion Juubi and can perform Universe atom sage mode and use star size rasengod (so cry me a river Naruto Queen B).

Last edited:

Omningan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that's been my biggest gripe with this whole war arc. Kishi has too much going on a once. Some things get rushed and other things get overlooked. R.I.P. Bee
neither of you guys pay very good attention...

look bottom panel in the middle.
see the tail being cut off?
bee escaped again.
hes one of the best ninja the world has ever seen.
recognize.

also, i dont like rasha29 very much...
whos with me?

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
neither of you guys pay very good attention...

look bottom panel in the middle.
see the tail being cut off?
bee escaped again.
hes one of the best ninja the world has ever seen.
recognize.

also, i dont like rasha29 very much...
whos with me?
Stop trying so hard to make a friend Loser, by using me it's pitiful and by the way why would I care if you or anyone else like me, I have real friends in my life (try to get some, you might like it). I am on this forum just to talk about the latest Naruto chapters with other people who read it, give my theories/opinions and read people theories/opinions to agree with or debate against, not in hopes to make a Internet BFF.

If you want to straight up debate me on a chapter or bounce off objective theories OK, but if you want to get personal that OK to. I don't mind highlandering you too and having you beg for forum debate mercy (which you won't get ). But stop being a forum coward, by attacking me in other people you reply to quotes, before me and you have a discussion. If you have something to said to me, reply to me and stop looking for someone to help you debate me(like your pimp Naruto that always need help or blue print in his fights, Naruto Bottom B).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.