Not open for further replies.

chio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes that why it make sense and you might be right at the end of the fight Naruto could use that Itachi quote in his TNJ on Sasuke. But you also know that Sasuke is not trying to be acknowledge by everyone, he trying to become Hokage for the greater good.

The village has also set great ninja's like Itachi and Sliver Fang up to be acknowledge as trash and Sasuke is trying to prevent that from ever happening again.
Ooo demn maan I agree with you...lol
Ok Sasuke will become hokage who will stop or prevent set up great ninja to knowledge as trash..
And Naruto will become hokage who will stop or prevent avenger between village..
Oh gzeesh..until now Kishi make naruto and sasuke like two side of coin for good..

God Bless you Mr.Kishimoto..you make me and all wait for two week..

And demn this make me more curious then before..sh**t..(ups sensor)lol

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooo demn maan I agree with you...lol
Ok Sasuke will become hokage who will stop or prevent set up great ninja to knowledge as trash..
And Naruto will become hokage who will stop or prevent avenger between village..
Oh gzeesh..until now Kishi make naruto and sasuke like two side of coin for good..

God Bless you Mr.Kishimoto..you make me and all wait for two week..

And demn this make me more curious then before..sh**t..(ups sensor)lol
Yea that why I do believe the Itachi quote you revisited, go to come into play, when Naruto somehow defeat Sasuke. But right now Sasuke think the village is trash and phony for trashing ninja like Itachi, Silver Fang (or is it White Fang), Kabuto and his Mom and even Madara to a extent and if the village wipe out one clan in secret to remain peace, than they could do it again.

Overall Sasuke want to build a real ninja system for peace for all, we just don't know how or what he going to do to get there, but if he have to kill Naruto to reach it, then it's on (so this don't take away Sasuke being vicious in his and Naruto final fight, because he won't be killing Naruto to get a power up or destroy the village like some evil villain but to reach his goal to have real peace in the ninja world).

I believe if Sasuke defeat Madara then some ninja's and even villages will want to join up with him to create a new village and Naruto will get some villages to become one with the leaf village as the head Hokage and then Sasuke will fight Naruto for Supreme Hokage.

what is sai doing out there? i wonder...
Could be a small chance that Sai got the power up jutsu from Hashirama cause Sasuke refuse it, because he plan on killing Madara and think the first Hokage was a failure for not being harder. I don't think it is that, but we know Sai don't trust Sasuke, so he might even have a problem with Sasuke taking the power up to kill Madara, after hearing why Hashirama gave it to him (you know to complain later to Naruto and Sakura).

You know Sai (who was cool for about 2 minutes)been a pointless Naruto cheerleading, minion for a long time now, every since the end of the search for Sasuke arc (that what happen when you fall into the Naruto minions matrix, you become a good for nothing character).

Last edited by a moderator:

xen11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter but why is Kishimoto rushing and skipping panels?
Last thing I knew was Kakashi and Minato facing zetsu now he has some mokuton statue?
How did he get past them?

chio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea that why I do believe the Itachi quote you revisited, go to come into play, when Naruto somehow defeat Sasuke. But right now Sasuke think the village is trash and phony for trashing ninja like Itachi, Silver Fang (or is it White Fang), Kabuto and his Mom and even Madara to a extent and if the village wipe out one clan in secret to remain peace, than they could do it again.

Overall Sasuke want to build a real ninja system for peace for all, we just don't know how or what he going to do to get there, but if he have to kill Naruto to reach it, then it's on (so this don't take away Sasuke being vicious in his and Naruto final fight, because he won't be killing Naruto to get a power up or destroy the village like some evil villain but to reach his goal to have real peace in the ninja world).

I believe if Sasuke defeat Madara then some ninja's and even villages will want to join up with him to create a new village and Naruto will get some villages to become one with the leaf village as the head Hokage and then Sasuke will fight Naruto for Supreme Hokage.
Ok let step a side that topic, and back to this chapter what make me nerve..

Well .. we are not excluding Naruto as the main character, but if sasuke beat madara it would be a big blow for Naruto fans like me, but if Kishi wanted to play our emotions, his easily make Sasuke as a hero by defeating Madara and Naruto smiled proudly look closest friends save the world..(oh maan i know he will smile)
Plus Orochimaru will capture that sh*t swirl zetsu to be his experiment maybe oooorr become his minion..Orochimaru youu ooh no (senssor)..

If that happen i will said sss***tt (sensor again)lol..

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brilliant chapter

Minato and kakashi are being held up by black zetsu controlled Obito it seems, spiral zetsu is back wohoooooo always wondered what happened to him, it's a complete shock that he can use mokuton to that extent! NO way will Naruto or Sasuke die, not yet anyway!

I can see Minatos doing something next chapter although I don't know what, I think his arm will have grown back by now.

Now I can see how the fight between Sasuke and Naruto will happen, Sasuke wants to create a new country or village and become Hokage of it to show what a real Hokage is, this to me means he will try and force it on to everyone thus forcing Naruto to confront him.

Only down side was the shitty little text telling us we have to wait two weeks for a new chapter especially so soon after there already being a break over new year and Christmas ffs Kishi!!!!! 5/5 for me

saphanix

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Expectations in naruto 663. BIG @sspulls INC!

......................................I can't find so many words to describe how I feel.

But it looks like the ShiaT is on.

Noone is litteraly incable of doing anything as it looks now, they are ALL gonna get zerged.

There is prob only 3 ppl who can do something now or 5.

1. Kakashi

2. Minato

3. Hiruzan

4. Gara

5. some random I don't know..........

and noone of them are able to even lay a hand of 1 single clone of hashirama.

Great the manga is gonna go ...............................................down oR

we could expect a HUGE litteraly HUGE @sspull with big letters all the way to the top :)

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok let step a side that topic, and back to this chapter what make me nerve..

Well .. we are not excluding Naruto as the main character, but if sasuke beat madara it would be a big blow for Naruto fans like me, but if Kishi wanted to play our emotions, his easily make Sasuke as a hero by defeating Madara and Naruto smiled proudly look closest friends save the world..(oh maan i know he will smile)
Plus Orochimaru will capture that sh*t swirl zetsu to be his experiment maybe oooorr become his minion..Orochimaru youu ooh no (senssor)..

If that happen i will said sss***tt (sensor again)lol..
To me Sasuke being the one to defeat Madara have to happen for Sasuke to have a real chance to becoming Hokage and surpass the greatest Uchiha in Madara or Kishi making him quote that he going to be Hokage is a total joke. If Sasuke defeat Madara then Sasuke could have something to stand on, when he try to bring people over to his side (which I see could happen, when he also expose what the village did to his clan). I don't think Kishi is just go to turn around and have Naruto vs Sasuke right after they defeat Madara and the moon eye plan. But start his last arc with Naruto and Sasuke starting to built on their dreams of what the new ninja world will be, so they have a purpose that they both care about over their own friendship (well at least for Sasuke), like Hashirama and Madara did.

This will give Naruto & Sasuke rivalry a way to not only surpass Hashirama & Madara but ever manga rivalry before, because of how big and important it will become, before the final epic fight between Sasuke vs Naruto (also making the fight between them more epic).

Last edited:

Grayfoxs15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> yamato is inside spiral zetsu OR when obito was a kid, zetsu made a copy of him like he did with neji

>nardo/sausage are going to die briefly before coming back as the equal to the sons of the SO6P

sasuke should unlock the "final sharingan" a rinnegan with tomoe's, similar to the juubi.

chio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me Sasuke being the one to defeat Madara have to happen for Sasuke to have a real chance to becoming Hokage and surpass the greatest Uchiha in Madara or Kishi making him quote that he going to be Hokage is a total joke. If Sasuke defeat Madara then Sasuke could have something to stay on, when he try to bring people over to his side (which I see could happen, when he also expose what the village did to his clan). I don't think Kishi is just go to turn around and have Naruto vs Sasuke right after they defeat Madara and the moon eye plan. But start his last arc with Naruto and Sasuke starting to built on their dreams of what the new ninja world will be, so they have a purpose that they both care about over their own friendship (well at least for Sasuke), like Hashirama and Madara did.

This will give Naruto & Sasuke rivalry a way to not only surpass Hashirama & Madara but ever manga rivalry before, because of how big and important it will become, before the final epic fight between Sasuke vs Naruto (also making the fight between them more epic).
Hmmmm..ok i see..
I my mind if sasuke have new village aand naruto become hokage of course, and plus ninja world become peace so what make naruto and sasuke start a fight, it's more difficult for them to star the fight right? If the reason because leaf village make itachi like that (you know what i mean) it's not relevant with the plot, cause sasuke says he'll become hokage to change the village system (tell me if i miss it something), but for me it's will look balance if naruto and sasuke beat madara..
1.Naruto the main character of course..
2.Sasuke have become roque ninja before and must have to responsibility for what he did to Ichibi and the village..
3.I think Kishi wouldn't sacrifice one of fans Naruto and Sasuke or if kishi want to play hard..
That's what i think, what do you think..?

Zaney

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hype is real. The 3rd is going to keep holding off for now until Madera resides to stop owning Sasuke. Naruto gets revived and hears the news about Sasuke, now Naruto has the fuel to beat Madera. (Fuel = Sasuke, kurima, maybe bee ) Garra has become weak from battle. So now he is going to give his life for Naruto. Sasuke is somehow going to pull through and either assist naruto at the end of the fight or the whole fight.

Or the 3rd solos Madera and gets revived to his prime.

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be a small chance that Sai got the power up jutsu from Hashirama cause Sasuke refuse it, because he plan on killing Madara and think the first Hokage was a failure for not being harder. I don't think it is that, but we know Sai don't trust Sasuke, so he might even have a problem with Sasuke taking the power up to kill Madara, after hearing why Hashirama gave it to him (you know to complain later to Naruto and Sakura).

You know Sai (who was cool for about 2 minutes)been a pointless Naruto cheerleading, minion for a long time now, every since the end of the search for Sasuke arc (that what happen when you fall into the Naruto minions matrix, you become a good for nothing character).
yup -- good for nothing and sealing away ninja mist swordsmen - not to mention - when he was pissed he tore both sasori and deidara a new one....but yeh he is a bit foddery...

Inadequacy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obviously sasuke gets rinnegan madara got it when he nearly died so sasuke will too

edit: o yea hashi also gave his power to sasuke so now he possesses both senju and uchiha

Last edited:

Omningan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you guys are making me sick.
you are so far off that it makes me feel physically ill just reading your posts.
im gonna clarify a few things that you clearly arent getting.

1. Spiral Zetsu and Black Zetsu are not the same individual. they are clearly two different distinct entities...

bottom panel is black zetsu possessing obito.

lower right panel is spiral zetsu. obito is not in there.

clearly zetsu/obito and minato\kakashi have not ended their stalemate.
its obvious that spiral zetsu has joined in the fray to support madara, his true master, now that he has been revived.
im not surprised to see him using wood element, but i am surprised to see his level of mastery.
that statue is some of the epic level wood jutsu.

2. Naruto is not the main character because of his heritage or even because of the fox. dont be ridiculous...

Naruto is the main character because he never gives up.
(against a better ninja, he prevails, because he wont give up)
(naruto showing more bravery than sasuke)
(against overwhelming odds, naruto wins by not giving up.)
(naruto hurting himself so that he never has fear in battle ever again.)

Naruto is the main character because of why he cares and what he believes in.
(why naruto does what he does)
(naruto having a hashirama moment)
(naruto willing to die first before any of his family)
(naruto down on his gd knees begging for his friends forgiveness)

I could go on and on, but if you dont already get it, you probably never will.
It has nothing to do with power, or jutsus, or chakra, or demons, or heritage or anything like that.
Its about love. Its about caring more for someone else than you do for yourself.

(hashirama willing to kill himself for others to have peace)
(obito sacrificing himself for kakashi)
(shishui trusting a dear friend to do what he could not)
(neji selflessly dying to save friend and family)
(hunting down your teacher's killer to try and set things right)
(after a life of servitude and loyalty, passing on your own life for another's)
(haku showing us early what is means to love someone more than yourself)

if you dont understand this, if you think "Naruto" is about something like power or victory, than i pity you.
because you live your life bereft of understanding and comprehension. you are in the shadows.
this is why naruto is the name of the series, this is why naruto is the main character, and this is what kishimoto is trying to tell you...

3. sasuke is a victim of the world. he has been tainted by it, and it surrounds him. like an evil aura he must disperse...
he is like anakin skywalker, he means well, but he has been tricked and deceived into seeing lies as truths.

this is not the real sasuke...this is just what the world has done to him...just like madara, and obito, and nagato.
all good men, just all went down the wrong path, all made the wrong choices, and all will regret it before the end.
(sasuke kills danzo, not caring about Karin)
(sasuke sticks his hand through narutos chest)
(sasuke brings about the death of his brother, just as itachi intended)
(sasuke tries to kill sakura in his madness)

the sad part is, the core of sasuke is a good man. he will redeem himself before the end. i believe it.
do you remember this? this is proof that deep down, sasuke is just like naruto, he is willing to die for a friend.

4. hiruzen sarutobi was hailed as the professor and that he knows and is able to use all jutsu in the entire village...
(heres orochimaru hailing him as the professor)
that means he would have to have every element available as well. thats called reasonable deduction.

im not surprised to see him use all 5 elements so easily.
(here he uses fire)
(here he uses earth)
they dont show it, but tenzo/yamato can use water, so hiruzen must know that
they dont show it, but asuma, his son, uses wind, so hiruzen must know that
they dont show it, but kakashi uses lightning, so hiruzen must know that

lets not get this confused with the ability to use two elements in one or even three in one.
that is a bloodline limit, and they dont discuss him having one. although he very well may, and we just havent seen it.
though he does have one of the most amazing summons we've ever seen.
(monkey king enma probably wins my fav summon)

remember his lack of power stemmed from being a VERY old man whos chakra reserves were not what they once were.
now currently as an edo tensei his body is no longer holding him back, and his chakra reserves are no longer an issue.
he has infinite chakra to pull from and his frail skin and bones and muscles are no longer an issue.
this makes him a very dangerous opponent. massive experience and a large skill reserve.

5. Hinata tripped...yes thats lame, but its not because shes a clown ninja...its because she is 100% exhausted beyond belief. she probably overexerted herself by using the byakugan to look at naruto, id assume she was already out of energy. its to show the futility in everyones actions at this point. all hope is to appear to have been lost.
hinata's fall, is a physical manifestation of that. i like her, so its hard to see her that way, but i get what kishi is saying.

6. Stop saying that Karin is going to heal Sasuke...she can't, Madara would kill her in an instant.
why do you think she is cowering behind a rock? whats she going to do? "um excuse me mr madara but im just gonna go ahead and heal sasuke so that he can attack you again. thats cool right? great..." yeah right. the metaphor is like his helpless body lying next to the devil. whats she gonna do? run over to him? no. shes gonna cower there crying and crap her pants.

7. orochimaru is a bad bad man. i dont like how he is hiding and not helping the alliance. thats not very boss.
however, i do like how calm he is. still calm and calculating. its good to see. i hope he does something really cool, again.
remember there are only 4 edo on the battlefield right now, and orochimaru is the one who summoned them. :cool:
also its important to note that orochimaru is currently in the body of a zetsu. this may come into play.

8. naruto is definitely in trouble. with kuramas extraction im not sure what they can do to save him.
some have mentioned a life trade jutsu...i dont think it will go that way.
some have mentioned minato giving naruto the other half of the kyuubi...i find this to be a somewhat suitable option.
theyve foreshadowed it earlier, so i would be ok with that. it makes the most sense.

9. im waiting for kabuto to show up. im waiting for yamato to show up. im waiting for anko to show up.
all 3 characters were left in a state of stasis and may or may not come back at all...

10. and i almost forgot...what the hell did tobirama blink to, in this frame?

did he have a seal on madara? or are they just trying to say he moved quickly?
honestly sometimes i get confused between them teleporting between placed seals, and simply moving quickly to a destination....i think the line there should be a little more defined...

11. does anyone find it disturbing that THIS thing exists...? :devil:

if shinigami is a REAL naruto element...then what the hell else are we not aware of?
like are there some REAL angels and stuff too? :what:

anyways, thanks for reading.
feel free to complain about my post being too awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: B00m

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yup -- good for nothing and sealing away ninja mist swordsmen - not to mention - when he was pissed he tore both sasori and deidara a new one....but yeh he is a bit foddery...
Thank for nothing Ghostsoldier3, by reminding me what a good for nothing Naruto minion did to two great characters. I will like to forget Kishi almost destroying his whole manga, with disgracing almost every great characters from the past outside of Madara as Edo, by making them look so weak. That have to be one of Kishi biggest writing mistake, he must got caught up in to much of turning Naruto into DBZ(You know every new arc of DBZ, they will trash and $hit on the last main villain of last arc to hype up the next arc), to appease the Naruto should be like Goku Balls Boys. Really meaning in the Balls Boy's mind, they don't want no one to be able to touch him in power, smarts, skill and he should be only person who matter in the manga and Naruto & Sasuke should be a fake rivalry, like Goku & Vegeta or Ryu & Ken were (Vegeta was nothing but a guy to hype Goku up even more, who constantly got beat down in the manga, which I hated cause I like Vegeta, when a true rivalry is two people on the same level like Light & L who both beat great opponents during the manga and when they fight they take each other to another level and they are the last main fight not a villain of the manga).

Last edited:

chio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you guys are making me sick.
you are so far off that it makes me feel physically ill just reading your posts.
im gonna clarify a few things that you clearly arent getting.

1. Spiral Zetsu and Black Zetsu are not the same individual. they are clearly two different distinct entities...

bottom panel is black zetsu possessing obito.

lower right panel is spiral zetsu. obito is not in there.

clearly zetsu/obito and minato\kakashi have not ended their stalemate.
its obvious that spiral zetsu has joined in the fray to support madara, his true master, now that he has been revived.
im not surprised to see him using wood element, but i am surprised to see his level of mastery.
that statue is some of the epic level wood jutsu.

2. Naruto is not the main character because of his heritage or even because of the fox. dont be ridiculous...

Naruto is the main character because he never gives up.
(against a better ninja, he prevails, because he wont give up)
(naruto showing more bravery than sasuke)
(against overwhelming odds, naruto wins by not giving up.)
(naruto hurting himself so that he never has fear in battle ever again.)

Naruto is the main character because of why he cares and what he believes in.
(why naruto does what he does)
(naruto having a hashirama moment)
(naruto willing to die first before any of his family)
(naruto down on his gd knees begging for his friends forgiveness)

I could go on and on, but if you dont already get it, you probably never will.
It has nothing to do with power, or jutsus, or chakra, or demons, or heritage or anything like that.
Its about love. Its about caring more for someone else than you do for yourself.

(hashirama willing to kill himself for others to have peace)
(obito sacrificing himself for kakashi)
(shishui trusting a dear friend to do what he could not)
(neji selflessly dying to save friend and family)
(hunting down your teacher's killer to try and set things right)
(after a life of servitude and loyalty, passing on your own life for another's)
(haku showing us early what is means to love someone more than yourself)

if you dont understand this, if you think "Naruto" is about something like power or victory, than i pity you.
because you live your life bereft of understanding and comprehension. you are in the shadows.
this is why naruto is the name of the series, this is why naruto is the main character, and this is what kishimoto is trying to tell you...

3. sasuke is a victim of the world. he has been tainted by it, and it surrounds him. like an evil aura he must disperse...
he is like anakin skywalker, he means well, but he has been tricked and deceived into seeing lies as truths.

this is not the real sasuke...this is just what the world has done to him...just like madara, and obito, and nagato.
all good men, just all went down the wrong path, all made the wrong choices, and all will regret it before the end.
(sasuke kills danzo, not caring about Karin)
(sasuke sticks his hand through narutos chest)
(sasuke brings about the death of his brother, just as itachi intended)
(sasuke tries to kill sakura in his madness)

the sad part is, the core of sasuke is a good man. he will redeem himself before the end. i believe it.
do you remember this? this is proof that deep down, sasuke is just like naruto, he is willing to die for a friend.

4. hiruzen sarutobi was hailed as the god of shinobi and that he knows and is able to use all jutsu in the entire village...
(heres orochimaru hailing him as the professor)
that means he would have to have every element available as well.

im not surprised to see him use all 5 elements so easily.
(here he uses fire)
(here he uses earth)
they dont show it, but tenzo/yamato can use water, so hiruzen must know that
they dont show it, but asuma, his son, uses wind, so hiruzen must know that
they dont show it, but kakashi uses lightning, so hiruzen must know that

lets not get this confused with the ability to use two elements in one or even three in one.
that is a bloodline limit, and they dont discuss him having one. although he very well may, and we just havent seen it.
though he does have one of the most amazing summons we've ever seen.
(monkey king enma probably wins my fav summon)

remember his lack of power stemmed from being a VERY old man whos chakra reserves were not what they once were.
now currently as an edo tensei his body is no longer holding him back, and his chakra reserves are no longer an issue.
he has infinite chakra to pull from and his frail skin and bones and muscles are no longer an issue.
this makes him a very dangerous opponent. massive experience and a large skill reserve.

5. Hinata tripped...yes thats lame, but its not because shes a clown ninja...its because she is 100% exhausted beyond belief. she probably overexerted herself by using the byakugan to look at naruto, id assume she was already out of energy. its to show the futility in everyones actions at this point. all hope is to appear to have been lost.
hinata's fall, is a physical manifestation of that. i like her, so its hard to see her that way, but i get what kishi is saying.

6. Stop saying that Karin is going to heal Sasuke...she can't, Madara would kill her in an instant.
why do you think she is cowering behind a rock? whats she going to do? "um excuse me mr madara but im just gonna go ahead and heal sasuke so that he can attack you again. thats cool right? great..." yeah right. the metaphor is like his helpless body lying next to the devil. whats she gonna do? run over to him? no. shes gonna cower there crying and crap her pants.

7. orochimaru is a bad bad man. i dont like how he is hiding and not helping the alliance. thats not very boss.
however, i do like how calm he is. still calm and calculating. its good to see. i hope he does something really cool, again.
remember there are only 4 edo on the battlefield right now, and orochimaru is the one who summoned them. :cool:
also its important to note that orochimaru is currently in the body of a zetsu. this may come into play.

8. naruto is definitely in trouble. with kuramas extraction im not sure what they can do to save him.
some have mentioned a life trade jutsu...i dont think it will go that way.
some have mentioned minato giving naruto the other half of the kyuubi...i find this to be a somewhat suitable option.
theyve foreshadowed it earlier, so i would be ok with that. it makes the most sense.

9. im waiting for kabuto to show up. im waiting for yamato to show up. im waiting for anko to show up.
all 3 characters were left in a state of stasis and may or may not come back at all...

10. and i almost forgot...what the hell did tobirama blink to, in this frame?

did he have a seal on madara? or are they just trying to say he moved quickly?
honestly sometimes i get confused between them teleporting between placed seals, and simply moving quickly to a destination....i think the line there should be a little more defined...

11. does anyone find it disturbing that THIS thing exists...? :devil:

if shinigami is a REAL naruto element...then what the hell else are we not aware of?
like are there some REAL angels and stuff too? :what:

anyways, thanks for reading.
feel free to complain about my post being too awesome.
Gjeeesh..you good man, no comment rep+1 for you..:win::win:

Status
Not open for further replies.