Not open for further replies.

Stevenc360

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no way for naruto to live sasuke may have this rinnegan conspiracy by his side but naruto chance of survival is looking real slim the best medical ninja of all time can't move the best medical ninja alive is out of chakra and his only hope for survival is :sakura: I guess sasuke can through away his life to bring back naruto if he gets rinnegan. IF

DanUchiha57

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neither of the two died.I see Tsunade sacrificing herself for Naruto,Sakura is just there with him to make it seem like it's going to be her which obviously isn't going to happen.Or maybe Minato will appear and give Naruto the other half of Kurama thus saving him from dying.

Sasuke will probably just be saved by Karin.

Also the whole part with Hinata seemed completely pointless.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF is minato doing? He's only Son is near death. He didnt get a sign. Naruto and Sasuke wil die. The only reason Obito was kept alive is to revive em. Sasuke is getting no Rinnegan soon.
Go back to the Obito fight. The kages were shown 1 by 1 and in order. We just saw Hiruzen, Minato will be next. Tsunade doesn't count, I'm referring to the dead Kages.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was pretty good, but really intense at the same time. The condition with Naruto and Sasuke sucks, but I think they will be okay at the end of all this. I think they will both get saved somehow. Now with Hinata..I've been waiting to see her Reaction since Kurama was extracted and seeing her in this chapter, I felt sad for her. I felt what she felt. She lost Neji, and now she feels she lost Naruto. I think with Naruto revival can come in 2 ways--Minato puts the other half of Kurama in him, or Gaara or somebody does the life transferring jetsu. Sasuke--I think somebody will heal him, somehow. All in all, pretty good chapter. 5/5.

Reactions: The Mentalist

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Contrary to popular opinion, upon re reading the chapter, it seems the spiral Zetsu's Buddha statue is indeed the same size as Hashirama's copy, albeit with far less arms.

FireStack

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whatever the first hokage gave Sasuke , will save him.
On the other hand, im clueless how naruto will survive.
i dont see tsunade dying to save him , she was already pratically dead so its kinda upsurd to kill her again.Technically.
sakura cant die. shes a main character.
only thing i see is minato his kyuubi chakra to naruto.

Yay, Spiral Zetsu is back with his poop jokes. :happy:
it seems like he has said poop jokes before. i cant recall when. can you show me please

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You tell me why you can't get Naruto one tail out your mouth and come up for some air first.
it seems that person is mad at the world or something. i always see that person writing hostile comments and being very ignorant and annoying. writing perverted comments and calling everybody a naruto ballsboy. its best u just ignore em. people like that have no friends and grow up to be lonely, cranky, and smelly. rasha29 should be banned from nb

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Deaths incomming

Great find.

-Zetsu can basically do anything he wants
-Hiruzen finally does something.
-Hinata being annoying as ****, was the tripping really necessary?

Good chapter
I was ignoring it before but its disgusting me now...
She didn't ($#&#(*&(( trip --- she's exhausted as in -- no chakra -- the shroud thingy is not working -- everybody is losing chakra -- hell her byakugan seemed to have cut off as well shit...she was pretty much empty and trying to head to naruto but couldn't geez...and people keep being stupid and act as though she's normal and just clumsily tripped. Hiruzen was awesome though and Zetsu seems to be inbetween wanting to experience pooping and slaughtering people lol

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank you,that's the kind of posts i needed to prove to me that you're mentally challenged.
all i'm saying that your obsession with him is kinda unhealthy,yes naruto isn't a genius,he's dumb and untalented,he's pretty average shinobi without kurama,that's why i like him as a character,i can see the struggle to achieve his goals,and i surely loathe mary-sue extremely talented,can do everything,because they're the most illogical kind of characters and bore me to no end,and make me roll my eyes each time i see one.
my advice to you quit being rude and try to not flame anyone that tries to talk to you,that may cause all sorts of problems in your real life,that assuming you actually have one.
This show me that the reason you go out your way defend Naruto every time someone quote the truth about him is because you are the president of the Naruto Balls Boys club.

Kishi use to have Naruto to be a hard working, real, funny, underdog as a kid. But now Naruto is nothing more than a front running, setup to be great by who and what his parent did, big chakra ball outlet, cornball.

Now we know this guy had parents who were great, so he is suppose to become Hokage (because his dad was Hokage), just like Tobirama was next up cause of his brother and as of right now, Naruto look to be the second coming of the sage of the 6 paths (so maybe he shouldn't need as much help to defeat people). Naruto was born with the biggest power up ever in 9 tail fox steroids, to go along with his already abundance of chakra from being a Uzumaki clan member and natural chakra HGH, if you give any of the rookie 9 all of that, they would be the main character of the manga over Naruto (even Tenten). But Kishi still feel the need to help him out by giving him blue prints on everyone of his opponents, helpninjutsu and water downing everyone else (outside of Sasuke) and turning them into Naruto minions, to boost his main character up.

Neji and Sasuke has now been show to be the true underdogs of the manga, even when they were the most talented of there generation, they had no chance to become Hokage (clan racism). Soon as Neji decided to become one of Naruto minions to, he sign his own death note, instead of being his own man and becoming greater like Sasuke. Kishi also have show us that Sasuke have always been a bigger underdog to become Hokage in this manga, with the history of his clan and he is a genius, that have many ninjutsu for both of his elements, but no the overrated, unskill, belove parents, chosen bum was meant to be Hokage all along.

Naruto is not or never was a underdog Naruto bottom B and if you had the brain power to understand what you see and read, you could be better in life, before you tell someone else how they should live there life. So stop acting like you like the underdog and is rooting for true underdog like Choji (I even would give you a pass if your favorite character was Lee), your rooting for the main character, who the manga in name after and always had 100 times more chakra than anyone, cause of his clan he belong to and Kurama you total fraud

Naruto is not a ninja who was from a garbage clan, with no born power ups and parents who were ramen cooks and that he work hard enough to surpass the sage of 6 path. Naruto is the suppose second coming of the sage of the 6 path, so how are you still dumb enough to even mention Naruto and underdog in the same sentence ( Naruto is a underchievers is more like it).

Yay Naruto and Sasuke are going to die! Now all that's left is Sakura and all the bad characters will be gone lol.

Unfortunately Hashirama's tech is going to allow Saucegay to troll Madara but I guess we'll see how that turns out. Good to see Hiruzen finally getting his due. And swirl Zetsu, who Oro knows something about. Maybe Kishi will finally fix the plot holes surrounding Obito being Tobi by using this Swetsbi...
Yea cause we know that Overrato is going to be able to all of the sudden call on the Bijuu chakra they gave him to save himself and then get a injection of Kurama other half of steroids from Minato, for the 4th quarter of the big game.

it seems that person is mad at the world or something. i always see that person writing hostile comments and being very ignorant and annoying. writing perverted comments and calling everybody a naruto ballsboy. its best u just ignore em. people like that have no friends and grow up to be lonely, cranky, and smelly. rasha29 should be banned from nb

Look Grand Balls Boy for you to make a assumption on me is a joke, when you have no idea of who I am. But what you are doing help me read into your character of trying hard to make friends by trying to attack me and you wouldn't even know what $ex feel like if it wasn't for the internet (loser). I am a lone wolf, which help me learn thing in my life, so let me help you not jump off a skyscraper in the future. When you don't try to make friends, you are more likely to get them (especially real ones) and when you are a real man and not being press for any woman or chasing after them, but worry about making your self a better person in life, women will want to be with you (I don't know if a clown would ever have a chance to be a real man, but oh we'll I try to help you out).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ngeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This show me that the reason you go out your way defend Naruto every time someone quote the truth about him is because you are the president of the Naruto Balls Boys club.

Kishi use to have Naruto to be a hard working, real, funny, underdog as a kid. But now Naruto is nothing more than a front running, setup to be great by who and what his parent did, big chakra ball outlet, cornball.

Now we know this guy had parents who were great, so he is suppose to become Hokage (because his dad was Hokage), just like Tobirama was next up cause of his brother and as of right now, Naruto look to be the second coming of the sage of the 6 paths (so maybe he shouldn't need as much help to defeat people). Naruto was born with the biggest power up ever in 9 tail fox steroids, to go along with his already abundance of chakra from being a Uzumaki clan member and natural chakra HGH, if you give any of the rookie 9 all of that, they would be the main character of the manga over Naruto (even Tenten). But Kishi still feel the need to help him out by giving him blue prints on everyone of his opponents, helpninjutsu and water downing everyone else (outside of Sasuke) and turning them into Naruto minions, to boost his main character up.

Neji and Sasuke has now been show to be the true underdogs of the manga, even when they were the most talented of there generation, they had no chance to become Hokage (clan racism). Soon as Neji decided to become one of Naruto minions to, he sign his own death note, instead of being his own man and becoming greater like Sasuke. Kishi also have show us that Sasuke have always been a bigger underdog to become Hokage in this manga, with the history of his clan and he is a genius, that have many ninjutsu for both of his elements, but no the overrated, unskill, belove parents, chosen bum was meant to be Hokage all along (so he not or never was a underdog Naruto bottom B and if you had the brain power to understand what you see and read, you could be better in life, before you tell someone else how they should live).
Your writing Kinda gets confusing, are you saying Sasuke and and Neji who were acknowledged by everyone right at the beginning of the Naruto series are underdogs? Naruto and Rock Lee are underdogs. An underdog is someone who beats the odds, and Although the show is called Naruto nobody expected much from him.

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your writing Kinda gets confusing, are you saying Sasuke and and Neji who were acknowledged by everyone right at the beginning of the Naruto series are underdogs? Naruto and Rock Lee are underdogs. An underdog is someone who beats the odds, and Although the show is called Naruto nobody expected much from him.
A underdog can also be someone who talented, but the world or people who hate on another group of people and keep them from the opportunity to be more and they over come those odds. In Neji case problemly being the greatest Huuga clan member ever (until he fell into the Naruto minions trap), but prevented from being head member of his clan, cause of his lower branch. Then when it come to two of not only the greatest Uchiha in Itachi and Shisui, but two of the greatest leaf ninja's ever prevented from becoming Hokage cause they were Uchiha (talented people through history cause of *** or race have been prevented from more, to keep the powerful in their place).

Which my point is that Sasuke and Neji even with being great young ninja had no real chance to become Hokage, even if they wanted to. Sasuke will had never been allow to become Hokage as a Uchiha, let along in a position to be allow to find out that the village order his clan wipe out by his brother and Neji would have never been able to be over, the main branch family of the Huuga clan. So in this case Naruto had more of a chance, being the son of the 4th Hokage, as long as he control the 9 tail (Just like Gaara did in his village, with his dad being Kazekage before him) and even Lee have more of a real chance if he gotting his power up to become Hokage. Neji & Sasuke could have become the greatest of all time ninja's and still have no chance to become Hokage (no disrespect but do you get it now?).

That why I like where Kishi is going with Sasuke, by having his most motivated character in his manga (when it come to a goal), not look for people to said he should be Hokage, but just go to take the sit as the real Hokage of the whole ninja world, like it is his right, cause of his brother & clan sacrifice and we all know that when Sasuke is trying to reach his goal, he let nothing or no one get in his way (setting up a epic Naruto vs Sasuke fight). Even Sasuke ask Naruto like he was crazy "why is he chasing after him, instead of becoming more powerful to reach his goal to becoming Hokage" cause he could never do something like that for him or anyone, including his own brother (similar to Madara now).

Last edited:

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I expected something more but it was an ok chapter. Now we damn well know Naruto and Sasuke are not gonna die they will be saved. I don't know who might save Sasuke possibly the tech Hashirama gave him was for that reason to heal and regain his chakra but i honestly believe Minato will give Naruto the other half of Kurama and that will save his life

chio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A underdog can also be someone who talented, but the world or people who hate on another group of people and keep them from the opportunity to be more and they over come those odds. In Neji case problemly being the greatest Huuga clan member ever (until he fell into the Naruto minions trap), but prevented from being head member of his clan, cause of his lower branch. Then when it come to two of not only the greatest Uchiha in Itachi and Shisui, but two of the greatest leaf ninja's ever prevented from becoming Hokage cause they were Uchiha (talented people through history cause of *** or race have been prevented from more, to keep the powerful in their place).

Which my point is that Sasuke and Neji even with being great young ninja had no real chance to become Hokage, even if they wanted to. Sasuke will had never been allow to become Hokage as a Uchiha, let along in a position to be allow to find out that the village order his clan wipe out by his brother and Neji would have never been able to be over, the main branch family of the Huuga clan. So in this case Naruto had more of a chance, being the son of the 4th Hokage, as long as he control the 9 tail (Just like Gaara did in his village, with his dad being Kazekage before him) and even Lee have more of a real chance if he gotting his power up to become Hokage. Neji & Sasuke could have become the greatest of all time ninja's and still have no chance to become Hokage (no disrespect but do you get it now?).

That why I like where Kishi is going with Sasuke, by having his most motivated character in his manga (when it come to a goal), not look for people to said he should be Hokage, but just go to take the sit as the real Hokage of the whole ninja world, like it is his right, cause of his brother & clan sacrifice and we all know that when Sasuke is trying to reach his goal, he let nothing or no one get in his way (setting up a epic Naruto vs Sasuke fight). Even Sasuke ask Naruto like he was crazy "why is he chasing after him, instead of becoming more powerful to reach his goal to becoming Hokage" cause he could never do something like that for him or anyone, including his own brother (similar to Madara now).
It's remain me of this..
It's never been "The one who becomes Hokage will be acknowledge by everyone", it's "The one who is acknowledge by everyone, becomes the Hokage"...Uciha Itachi

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Deaths incomming

Why?

Look here

Here

"And... here

...you got it, right?

Now, take a read to chapter 662.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/662"

The difference is that in those situations were in life threatening. This time they are actually dieing with little chance of survival ( a stab through the heart, and having a tailed beast extracted). Though obviously they will be resurrected or resuscitated in some manor, but none the less it is an interesting difference to note.

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's remain me of this..
It's never been "The one who becomes Hokage will be acknowledge by everyone", it's "The one who is acknowledge by everyone, becomes the Hokage"...Uciha Itachi
Yes that why it make sense and you might be right at the end of the fight Naruto could use that Itachi quote in his TNJ on Sasuke. But you also know that Sasuke is not trying to be acknowledge by everyone, he trying to become Hokage for the greater good.

The village has also set great ninja's like Itachi and Sliver Fang up to be acknowledge as trash and Sasuke is trying to prevent that from ever happening again.

Last edited:

MartinRico

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This shit is progressing slowly. I would wait a few months to have more than one chapter to read, but it's kind of hard when it comes out the same day as OP.
Also, I want to know the answer to the most important question ever. Where the hell is team Gai? Springtime of youth is the only time we see them. The only member of the K11 to die and his team is basically forgotten. Not to mention the fact that Gai is the only ninja capable of beating madara. As powerful as madara is, I'm going to assume that the eighth gate will be as powerful as its hype.
Rock Lee should be able to open it to, but apparently the most-hardworking ninja did absolutely nothing during the timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.