Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best chapter I've read in a while!

Anyways, I noticed the break thing. When is issue one? I can't wait another long time right after things just got good :I

They must go through near death/crisis and only then can they awaken the super saiyan
This is what I'm expecting. Kishi wouldn't just let Sasuke jump into battle and just get stabbed. He didn't even do a jutsu, it was just:
Jump, Stab, Dying.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlaunder1995

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hiruzen > Shinsuusenjuu.

In my opinion there is something in spiral zetzu possibly Yamato cause tsunade mentioned something about wood style and prochimaru noticed so,etching about the zetzu but no doubt sasuke will get rinnegan.

Durante

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how things are turning out to be, and already know how this manga will end, i've seen this happen in other works, that is unless he really intends to go through with this. :)

swift872

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a 3week break before now we're having another break.......not fair.... Everyone wrote nice predictions but waiting makes the story long...So this week we get nothing..hope next week we get good action.......i going with both of them seeing the SO6P and he gives them little tips of power and what to do....
All predictions are cool but lets wait till next week for it......but looking like forever reading this..........

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter but why is Kishimoto rushing and skipping panels?
Last thing I knew was Kakashi and Minato facing zetsu now he has some mokuton statue?
How did he get past them?
Yeah, what happened
That's a white (swirl) zetsu, the one Minato and Kakashi are facing is the black one. They have become pretty rigged.

Last edited:

fastnfast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the great toad/frog sage's prediction is true now. He says both naruto & sasuke will die together.

there is some twist to this may be they both will wake-up with rennigen or sasuke will ask karin to implant his eyes in naruto so that he can awaken rennigen.

Sakina

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks man, no one even replied to any of my points.
im a little disappointed only you said anything. :(
i worked hard on that post. Zzz
Your post was good, but no one wants to pick up a fight with your cockiness. Damn, stop talking like that it really makes me think you are a little child (maybe you are?), respect others and you'll get replies in no time.

Make a thread of it, it's thread worthy~

ClydeFrog

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am in no way advertising my following post as facts, they are just silly observations made by a fan who is too old for this.

Now on to it. Has anyone noticed how the so6p has hair similar to a mix of both Naruto and Sasuke? As we should all know by now Naruto shares quite a few parallels with DBZ, one of the many aspects of DBZ that Naruto hasn't delved into is fusion, and imo now is the perfect time.

Think about the parallels this arc shares with that of the Buu saga, an enemy who's power varies, and is constantly changing forms, protagonists adapting to said forms with their own power ups, but fusion has not been touched on yet. Why is this?
In order to explain my theory we have to go back to my initial statement of the comparison between the hair of the sage, and Naruto and Sasuke. Essentially I believe that by fusing Naruto and Sasuke, the product will be a psuedo so6p.i know it's a long shot, but I believe Naruto and Sasuke are descendants of the sons of the sage, and by combining them the product is something similar to that of the sage.

I know this seems impossible now because both Naruto and Sasuke are dying but, if we revisit my early point about this arcs parallels with the Buu saga of, you'll remember that Vegeta was dead, and Goku had just been revived by the supreme kai before performing the fusion.

I know this is all a shot in the dark, but missing a week of Naruto makes me think about a lot of crazy stuff, so tell me what you guys think.

Reactions: Deviation

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's not lazy, he's waiting for the right moment to steal Zetsu's body.

I'm sure of it.
More than likely he is going to take advantage of the fact of what the Zetsu shell can provide. However I get this weird feeling that the one in the shell is either Obito (manipulated of course), just the shell itself, or for some weird reason, Kabuto. Either way we all know that Orochimaru is a keen observer and a tactician. He doesn't do things on a whim unless they are of benefit to him. Would it be so strange to think that he would get the shell for Sasuke or himself?

though it would eat a shit load of his chakra but yes i guess
Hiruzen was one of the few characters on Naruto to be proficient in chakra control. Not only is he smart not to waste all of his chakra but he has an idea of how to counter most jutsu, well at least from the basic five. He isn't called the professor for nothing.

I find it a bit amazing that he could pull off 4 Shadow Clones and have all 5 simultaneously use a different element. He was knowledgeable on how to counterattack the attacks but like Shikamaru said, if he gets creamed they are toast.

epic chapters is epic 5 /5 it had everything .

.What the hell is Tobi doing there ? can someone explain it to me please.
It's probably not Obito himself. It might just be black zetsu using a part of Obito. Or it could be someone new?

Also...

I am in no way advertising my following post as facts, they are just silly observations made by a fan who is too old for this.

Now on to it. Has anyone noticed how the so6p has hair similar to a mix of both Naruto and Sasuke? As we should all know by now Naruto shares quite a few parallels with DBZ, one of the many aspects of DBZ that Naruto hasn't delved into is fusion, and imo now is the perfect time.

Think about the parallels this arc shares with that of the Buu saga, an enemy who's power varies, and is constantly changing forms, protagonists adapting to said forms with their own power ups, but fusion has not been touched on yet. Why is this?
In order to explain my theory we have to go back to my initial statement of the comparison between the hair of the sage, and Naruto and Sasuke. Essentially I believe that by fusing Naruto and Sasuke, the product will be a psuedo so6p.i know it's a long shot, but I believe Naruto and Sasuke are descendants of the sons of the sage, and by combining them the product is something similar to that of the sage.

I know this seems impossible now because both Naruto and Sasuke are dying but, if we revisit my early point about this arcs parallels with the Buu saga of, you'll remember that Vegeta was dead, and Goku had just been revived by the supreme kai before performing the fusion.

I know this is all a shot in the dark, but missing a week of Naruto makes me think about a lot of crazy stuff, so tell me what you guys think.
I liked it. Makes sense to me but wonder how they would make that fit with the Narutoverse. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: ClydeFrog
Status
Not open for further replies.