Not open for further replies.

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These chapter is awesome hachibi and kyubi will be extracted from its jinchuriki hopefully naruto will survive because he is an uzumaki. I wonder what it look's like if madara become the jnchurikiof the juubi
Since Naruto has no more superpower the next chapter might be focusing on Sasuke
I wonder what would happen to the other half of kurama:eww:
why do everybody think, that an uzumaki doesnt die after a biju-extraction?
they will die too, but not instantly, thats all....
it was never written, that they wont die...
when Naruto's mother died, it was written, that she wouldnt die right after the extraction, but she will die defenetly...

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why do everybody think, that an uzumaki doesnt die after a biju-extraction?
they will die too, but not instantly, thats all....
it was never written, that they wont die...
when Naruto's mother died, it was written, that she wouldnt die right after the extraction, but she will die defenetly...
You're trying to read too much into that quote. They don't die right away after extraction. That's all. They are weakened yes, but not to the point of death. That's all. They're probably just vulnerable for obvious reasons. So don't overthink things haha.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All this talk about Sasuke beating Madara is annoying. Sasuke may eventually get to the point where he can equal or even surpass Madara in power, but at the moment, he's nowhere near Madara's level. If Sasuke does awaken Rinnegan he may be a bit closer to Madara's level, but he will still be far inferior to Madara. Naruto may lose this half of Kurama but I suppose his dad will give him the other half afterward, Naruto isn't even in the same league as Madara at the moment, and I suspect something will lead up to another time skip for training progression soon.
all we know right now is that it is foreshadowed for sasuke to surpass madara, and the manga is nearly over, so it's got to happen soon if it's going to happen. i don't think it will since madara's being setup as final villain which means sasuke won't be soloing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.