Not open for further replies.

Wiseman108

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All this talk about Sasuke beating Madara is annoying. Sasuke may eventually get to the point where he can equal or even surpass Madara in power, but at the moment, he's nowhere near Madara's level. If Sasuke does awaken Rinnegan he may be a bit closer to Madara's level, but he will still be far inferior to Madara. Naruto may lose this half of Kurama but I suppose his dad will give him the other half afterward, Naruto isn't even in the same league as Madara at the moment, and I suspect something will lead up to another time skip for training progression soon.

NaruSasuRival

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter was great, and it gave a lot of explanation and clear the previous ones. The more I read the manga and the comment of the fanbase, the more I notice that it is not worth engaging myself in discussion of this forum. Most people here are merely looking at picture, or admiring the drawing of a single character. for them, the manga is good as long as their character is shown, and bad if he does not. This is becoming recurrent, and displays the level of insight the base has into the manga.

I have a couple of things to say about this chapter for those who may not have noticed them.

1. Madara is not a mere human. His blood his somehow corrupt by some inhumane source - Kyuubi said.

2. Black Zetsu is no match neither for Kakashi, nor for MInato - he said himself.

3. Naruto did not see Madara being revived because he was far from Obito. This explain why he did not rush to attack him. It also show how the SA communication is bad.

4. Madara is very powerful, but what is Kishi planning to do with him?

Yeah, this is the question that the fanbase should ask. I learned that most mangakas in Japan try to please their fanbase, but I also know that in every story written for children, there is a lesson behind. Thus, Kishi may depict Madara has a fool who does not understand anything from his life experience, or someone who was unfortunate in his life and got hurt.

I will bet on the first option because Kishi has already used Itachi to show to Kabuto that using power that is not one's own is bad. If Kishi is serious, then he will not contradict this fact. Consequently, the manga will show that Madara is a fool by making him get pawned by someone who is not stilling other's power. In this case, those who never see Madara being a fool, will be very disappointed just as they got disappointed about Obito.

I would say, the cliffhanger will be the beginning of Madara's astonishment. He will start to act like Obito as soon as Naruto will break out of the chain. Then the battle between the true sage and the foolish sage will begin.

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter was great, and it gave a lot of explanation and clear the previous ones. The more I read the manga and the comment of the fanbase, the more I notice that it is not worth engaging myself in discussion of this forum. Most people here are merely looking at picture, or admiring the drawing of a single character. for them, the manga is good as long as their character is shown, and bad if he does not. This is becoming recurrent, and displays the level of insight the base has into the manga.

I have a couple of things to say about this chapter for those who may not have noticed them.

1. Madara is not a mere human. His blood his somehow corrupt by some inhumane source - Kyuubi said.

2. Black Zetsu is no match neither for Kakashi, nor for MInato - he said himself.

3. Naruto did not see Madara being revived because he was far from Obito. This explain why he did not rush to attack him. It also show how the SA communication is bad.

4. Madara is very powerful, but what is Kishi planning to do with him?

Yeah, this is the question that the fanbase should ask. I learned that most mangakas in Japan try to please their fanbase, but I also know that in every story written for children, there is a lesson behind. Thus, Kishi may depict Madara has a fool who does not understand anything from his life experience, or someone who was unfortunate in his life and got hurt.

I will bet on the first option because Kishi has already used Itachi to show to Kabuto that using power that is not one's own is bad. If Kishi is serious, then he will not contradict this fact. Consequently, the manga will show that Madara is a fool by making him get pawned by someone who is not stilling other's power. In this case, those who never see Madara being a fool, will be very disappointed just as they got disappointed about Obito.

I would say, the cliffhanger will be the beginning of Madara's astonishment. He will start to act like Obito as soon as Naruto will break out of the chain. Then the battle between the true sage and the foolish sage will begin.
as i was reading your post, i got something in my mind.

how could somebody fool/ defeat madara?
Itachi fooled Kabuto, yeah. But back then, also Sasuke has learnt, how to fight someone really strong...

so i think, that Sasuke will give one of his eyes for the sake of others. He will lose one of his eyes, using izanami, thats why, he will need another one. therefor he will get: wether Madara's rinnegan, or Obito's sharingan. ( probably madara's eye). with this, he will get a new powerup, so we could be excited:)

abiolaa1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5, kinda meh chapter.
Pros-
1. A lot of action, plot progression, I liked the pace of story.:yeah:
2. Interesting, if Kishi is planning out for taking out Kurama from Naruto, things may get interesting, as no Kurama=no BSM, no KCM, no BM, then what now for Naruto, other half of Kurama??:p
3. I loved the way Black Zetsu(the most underestimated akatsuki member)turned out to be a trump card during this entire scenario, Madara used him really well.xd
Cons-
1. Now, what is 'Rinbo Hengoku'??:vincent:
Kishi is pulling out something new from Madara's *** every chapter, who then uses that tech to solo bijuus instantly, and Kishi the 'most logical manga writer' doesn't provide any explanation for it. To some extent I am tired of this, I wanted Kishi to leave some hint regarding pulling out Susano'o without eyes, or placing Rinnegan in the eye socket like boom but nothing and now this.:leaf:
So meh chapter.:p
I don't think kishi get's to read this comments but I have got some reasonable answers on page 8 of manga 568, u can for abiolaa1, bibspark,

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks for your answer. im a manga reader, of course i know that tobi is obito, i just took the wrong name, sorry.
sorry i mixed everything up.
i dont get your part: "Tobi hid Madara's right eye when he reclaimed it from Nagato's dead body"
obito took the rinnegan from nagato. he insert it himself to his left eye. at this time he has got right side sharingan and left side rinnegan. so its his own sharingan at this time, isnt it?
In the manga 659, obito says he hid his eye - my question is, when? i cant recognize it. So if obito hid his origin eye, how can see kakashi the same thing or they can the same space with kamui - that is what i wanted to ask.
The white zetsu gave madara the origin right eye of obito, right? So it becomes instantly a rinnegan in madaras head.

(sorry for asking so much, but at this time i dont get everything together)
I think, to answer your questions, is that the Kamui is an effect of his original Sharingan, not Rinnegan. What Madara is after is the Rinnegan. When Obito took Nagato's Rinnegan, i.e, Madara's original eye, as you said so yourself he put that eye in his left socket while hiding the right one which white zetzu found and gave to Madara on the battlefield. What was black zetsu was reaching before Obito stopped him in chp 659 (pgs 12-13)? Thats right, his left eye socket; the Rennigan.

I hope I didn't create more confusion than necessary , after all, we're Naruto fans here. It is good to understand this manga which we all enjoy.

Peace

HighDef

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every page in, I shake my head more.

So I guess I can now always expect another overpowered add-on for Madara every week without an explanation of the previous week's a** pull.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think madara is op because he was always the 2nd strongest after hashi and after gaining hashi's senju and sage power, its only obvious that he should be this powerful. If after gaining his rinnengan, senju and sage powers... naruto and sasuke were to beat him at their current level with little help from the SA it would be a huge waste of how madara was depicted during the naruto series

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These chapter is awesome hachibi and kyubi will be extracted from its jinchuriki hopefully naruto will survive because he is an uzumaki. I wonder what it look's like if madara become the jnchurikiof the juubi
Since Naruto has no more superpower the next chapter might be focusing on Sasuke
I wonder what would happen to the other half of kurama:eww:

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question is "Why are Kakashi and Yondaime Hokage just standing there?"
Without Zetsu, Obito will die. If they try to hurt/kill Zetsu Obito will die. While Kakashi was ok with killing Obito, Yondaime was not.

Plus, I think Obito will do "something" before he dies that will allow him to be somewhat redeemed. What that is I don't know. Otherwise why would Obito still be alive?

guiltybird

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My main question here is how they're going to defeat Madara. The shinobi on the field can't do anything more than they already have against Obito with Madara, so their jutsus and whatnot have been exhausted already. Doing the same thing won't work. And if Madara becomes the ten-tails jinchuriki, it'll be over. Absolutely over.

What I'm thinking will happen is:
Kabuto/Orochimaru will use that jutsu which they kept referencing in the anime (not edo tensei)
Sage of Six Paths comes back somehow
Naruto gets Rinnegan

I can't think of anything else logical that would fit

Status
Not open for further replies.