EternalFlame

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto losing Kurama permanently would make this manga a LOT more interesting imo. Probably won't happen though.

Much like Madara, we've seen Sasuke show more of his power as the arc has gone on. The latest showing being PS. I think the next few chapters we're going to see Sasuke go completely all out, maybe we'll see that completely new EMS Jutsu Itachi talked about or maybe Yata and Totsuka.

Sasuke or Hashirama will definitely save everyone next chapter. Most likely Sasuke because of the whole newer generation surpassing the older theme and because besides, Sasuke's big moment will probably be taking down Madara, and it's fitting as he's an Uchiha who didn't ultimately give into hatred. I'd be all right with what. Naruto had his moments this whole war, and was the main star against Obito and then his talk no jutsu, Sasuke will be the main star when defeating Madara.

ericdayo26

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Too bad Naruto is going to loose kurama.
He certainly will have to rely on Talk-no-jutsu from there on.
I bet thats the only way to stop madara...haha:happy:

Kidding aside.. I think Sasuke will be the Key player on this battle. If he awakens the Rinegan with a near death experience with Madara, it will certainly turn the tide.:stfu:
I'm so good at this...I got you figured out kishi, keep up.:win:
..and seriously, naruto will TNJ forever..:win:

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
can anyone explain, when did tobi hide his origin right eye? how comes it, that kakashi and tobi see the same things and both can use kamui?
And why is tobis eye an instant rinnegan in madaras head?
Seriously? Tobi hid Madara's right eye when he reclaimed it from Nagato's dead body. I don't know why he says it's his because it isn't. This is the manga forum, not the anime so chances are you aren't going to find this out for maybe one or two more anime episodes so this is a slight spoiler.
Tobi is really Obito who was Kakashis teammate back when they were all disciples of Minato, Obito gave his eye to Kakashi which is one part of the same set of two that belonged to Obito. Obito has Kamui as it is his unique Mangekyo, since Kakashi has one of Obitos eyes he gained Kamui as well when Tobi did.

dragonsix

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thanks for your answer. im a manga reader, of course i know that tobi is obito, i just took the wrong name, sorry.
sorry i mixed everything up.
i dont get your part: "Tobi hid Madara's right eye when he reclaimed it from Nagato's dead body"
obito took the rinnegan from nagato. he insert it himself to his left eye. at this time he has got right side sharingan and left side rinnegan. so its his own sharingan at this time, isnt it?
In the manga 659, obito says he hid his eye - my question is, when? i cant recognize it. So if obito hid his origin eye, how can see kakashi the same thing or they can the same space with kamui - that is what i wanted to ask.
The white zetsu gave madara the origin right eye of obito, right? So it becomes instantly a rinnegan in madaras head.

(sorry for asking so much, but at this time i dont get everything together)

bam06005

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto losing Kurama would NOT be cool as other people have said! If Kurama was removed, I doubt Naruto would die and I also think that they would be reunited. I can't really envision an ending to the series where Naruto isn't Kurama's jinchuurki (maybe juubi jinchuuriki??? =D ). Maybe not, who knows.

kral

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thanks for your answer. im a manga reader, of course i know that tobi is obito, i just took the wrong name, sorry.
sorry i mixed everything up.
i dont get your part: "Tobi hid Madara's right eye when he reclaimed it from Nagato's dead body"
obito took the rinnegan from nagato. he insert it himself to his left eye. at this time he has got right side sharingan and left side rinnegan. so its his own sharingan at this time, isnt it?
In the manga 659, obito says he hid his eye - my question is, when? i cant recognize it. So if obito hid his origin eye, how can see kakashi the same thing or they can the same space with kamui - that is what i wanted to ask.
The white zetsu gave madara the origin right eye of obito, right? So it becomes instantly a rinnegan in madaras head.

(sorry for asking so much, but at this time i dont get everything together)

ok so basically hear it is. obito and kakashi share the same set of eyes therefor kakashi can sometimes see the same thing as obito. obito has madara's left eye in his socket and the other obito didn't take from nagato but he hid nagato's body so that nobody could find it but obviously zetsu did.

madara gave his original eyes to nagato and obito stole one of those eyes and the other zetsu just gave back to madara

girya

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara is too OP... but I love it..=D :hyper:

I would like to see Sasuke get the other Rinnegan Eye.. then it can be somewhat even fight. Madara is an very versatile Ninja and can take anyone one on one easily. If Sasuke gets Rinnegan it would be fun twist to Naruto.

Powerups still remaining:
1. Other Rinnegan eye
2. Other half of kyubi

Is Kishi setting the stage for the appearance of SO6P?? :devil:

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi is going to get obito's right eye

Madara is going to get back his left eye

Naruto is going to somehow break his chain, unfortunately having Bee die and the other Tailed Beasts being adsorbed

This is gunna give Naruto a chance to become a true So6P, without stealing the 8Tails directly from Bee.

I thought this week was supposed to be a double chapter? Ehh guess not, I can never tell -_-

Soorena

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think hasirama implant in madara will be madara's undoing exactly The same way he uses black zetsu took over obito body. Remember the sasuke fight with danzo which hashirama cells took over when danzo weakened. I think only Naruto will remain with kurama.
As being said in other comment , this is the only way he can have all tailed beasts in one package without stealing it from bee.

Last edited:

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't see Naruto loosing Kurama i think this will be the catalyst that will 1/ Combine both Kurama's together..2/ Awaken those powers given to Naruto but the other tailed beast or 3/ Sasuke comes in merege his Susanoo to protect Kurama and Naruto. Madara is a beast at the end of the day now that he is in a living body with Hashirama's cells..How are they gonna stop him?

Status
Not open for further replies.