Not open for further replies.

Phasma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairly good chapter. More closure for Obito. Real fight is over so the next part is just Madara. Just boring evil versus boring good. At least we may get more in depth information on how everything began or will end. Story without depth is just violence but it is KISHI's work, not any of the complainer so I will respect what HE what's HIS manga to be or become. Some might say "it is us, the readers, that make it so great..." wah, wah, wah. Don't like it. Leave. People are always complaining, but it is aggravating to see them complain about something that does not belong to them.

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he had, then it would have been the right thing to do. It is his work after all.
Are you being serious?

By you logic, Star Wars Episode One was amazing, and couldn't possibly have been done any better simply because Lucas "The original writer" wrote and directed it. - Is that what you believe?

Having Jar Jar present was the right thing to do, because Lucas said so? - Really...?

Last edited:

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like I was wrong, no chapter.... I guess they wanted to distance the upcoming chapters from the miserable past few.

As for:
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
You're right, but if someone shows me a pile of dogsh*t, and tries to tell me it's gold, we're not going to see eye to eye.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure why so many people are rating this chapter so low. Yea I can understand all the people that dislike the TNJ but I find that is somewhat of an excuse for those that can't scratch the surface of the dialogue's deeper meaning. I also understand that the transition from last chapter to this could have been disappointing in the lack of action, but I believe it set up the base for a few good forthcoming chapters. On a side note, I'm surprised that I never understood the depth of what Kakashi must have endured until this chapter. I mean derp! He lost Rin, Minato and and Obito, in addition to his father. I thought it was a powerful chapter, hope we get one next week.

Phasma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you being serious?

By you logic, Star Wars Episode One was amazing, and couldn't possibly have been done any better simply because Lucas "The original writer" wrote and directed it. - Is that what you believe?

Having Jar Jar present was the right thing to do, because Lucas said so? - Really...?
As previously stated, this is from the writer's point of view as it is his or her own work. I am being serious. In the end, its his opinion of his own work that matters, not yours or the publics. You can argue popularity or success or any other mindless matter but the bottom line is he wrote this himself, with or without your or anyone else's biased opinion. That's what matter. Integrity towards himself as a writer. Not simply following what the crowd desire. If his work should fail or be disliked by the public simply because it does not please it, so be it. He understands this. Criticism like yours is everywhere. There is a reason he is a known writer. Are you?

Phasma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like I was wrong, no chapter.... I guess they wanted to distance the upcoming chapters from the miserable past few.

As for:

You're right, but if someone shows me a pile of dogsh*t, and tries to tell me it's gold, we're not going to see eye to eye.
Not a "pile of dogsh*t", as you so kindly put it, nor gold are abstract concepts. The work of a writer, fiction-literature, is.

ATOXYC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Predictions] Naruto Manga Chapter 655 Discussion and 656 Predictions

I thought the anime was slow. Nw d manga. There is a very tough battle against madara nd we r being entataind with TNJ's fry minato n kakashi. Xo annoyin.....waste of disk space.

Status
Not open for further replies.