Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"TRACK"​

Naruto Manga Chapter 655 Discussion and 656 Predictions
Discuss Naruto Manga 655 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 656

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best

Last edited:

Awesome G

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A mediocre chapter and now we get a massive break. I hope Kishi uses this time wisely to think about the future! 2/5

Last edited:

kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Twas a good chapter. Nice plot development. Though I wonder what the hiatus really is about. *********** presents it like the series will continue next year. While Mangapanda presents it like the 3rd part of Naruto is about to start.

Arsenicpop

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter even for TnJ. Obito might be passing...
But it was cool to See Obito, Naruto, kakashi, Minato, and Sasuke together, gave me goosebumps.
Last Page: Nice sybolism for the Shinobi Alliance and that is a massive FRS... >.>

AND BOOO NO MANGA NEXT WEEK,,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: Hebi Sasuke

Peter Nikolov

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only 4 pages - the first 2 pages and last 2 pages were worthly for me... The react of Shukaku the One-Tail was only one moment... Naruto now is as a lighthouse, but I didn't spot Madara... And what's these footprints? It is like of that Uchiha battle with Orochimaru.... At least Kakashi is return...

And that Kishi at least has a break - good news, I don't remember when was last break of the manga. Kishi better to use that time to rethink how to finish the manga. It is time we to awaken from "Izanami" feelings...

TaBaYo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nyce chapter. Nyce Speed Blitz for Minato. Naruto with the vim to face Madara. Kakashi also exhibiting his talk no jutsu experience.

Gud chap.

Arsenicpop

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter doesn't deserve a 5 for those who are voting on the poll. Kishimoto killed the potential of this chapter. 2/5 at most.
That is our decission on what we feel the chapter is worth, sure action wise it was laking but plot wise it was amazing.
Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, and Minato made this chapter, just seeing them all together was great.

PS i think you are mad just because LORD Sasuke didn't say much.

hariorh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really dull episode. :what:Should go down as one of the poorest episodes in the series :NO:

No more manga till next year??? :dafq: Infinite Tsukuyomi must have been activated already...:mad:_@:

Isabel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well ..... I don't mean to complain since a chapter is tons of work.. but seriously this seems just like the previous chapters its again Obito talking about Rin and Rin only!

Also Kakashi did almost nothing in this fight but he wants to be the one to finish him off after all the work is done already......that leaves some serious bad taste in my mouth! Minato said it too it was Kakashis role to bring Obito to his senses yet he did nothing.... I am kinda really disappointed Kakashi failed big time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.