kral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was a great chapter. Saw that kakashi was starting to feel as obito till naruto came along. Then add in minato apologing and naruto ors which was maize as **** and then everyone heading to attack madara.

I think 5/5 due to the emotional effect of team minato the most op team of all time

Fiercesoul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I give it a 4/5 because it started well but then it got steady...and of course, manga is on break...

I thought that for one second, Sasuke was going to try and kill the tailed beasts. Also thought for one second that Kakashi was going to kill Obito. Now I still believe either Obito will sacrifice himself or Madara will kill him.

The fact that we didn't see Madara makes me also believe that he already has managed to impale Hashirama and is going to use his trumph card. Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara and Hashirama anyone? Imagine the possibilities...

Also...I haven't quit on Orochimaru's evilness...he is going to plan something and screw everyone in the end...

omuyasha

Banned
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There may have been a lot of talking but it was a warm-hearted reunion with Kakashi, Obito, and Minato. I really liked this chapter

5/5

Anyway now that this chapter is over and is said to start from chapter 1 with the next chapter, does that mean Shippuden is over and will recieve a new name like it did with the transition from Naruto to Naruto Shippuden?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know, at the end of the chapter it says look forward to continuation in issue #1. What does that mean. Is that short for saying next year when they restart the manga?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There may have been a lot of talking but it was a warm-hearted reunion with Kakashi, Obito, and Minato. I really liked this chapter

5/5

Anyway now that this chapter is over and is said to start from chapter 1 with the next chapter, does that mean Shippuden is over and will recieve a new name like it did with the transition from Naruto to Naruto Shippuden?
I want to know this also. Hope someone pm's me or posts a thread explaining.

Massifier

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Naruto damages himself whenever he uses rasen-shuriken w/o sage or kyuubi mode? It's an ODAMA rasen-shuriken this time too...

Sasuke gets KSed for the 2nd time...

KS 1
You must be registered for see images

KS 2

My Prediction: Sasuke has another go at killing Obito, then Rin randomly pops out of no-where and KSes him a 3rd time.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To answer all those in fear. The 'break' is two weeks long. Issue 1 refers to the WSJ issue numbering. We are currently on issue 51 (including this weeks scans) next week is issue 52 (no Naruto) and the week after is Issue 1 (Naruto resumes). In short, it is a two week break. No part 3. Shonen Jump doesn't go by the calendar year, and is a month out of sync with it.
Anyway, my prediction.

Naruto 565: The one we've been waiting for

Obito stands up

Obito: I see now, I see it clearly. He is the true successor.

Naruto jumps to Madara and Hashirama, he fires his odama rasenshuriken, now in sage mode

Madara dodges it

Madara: Looks like you are out of chakra runt. Now for my trump card...

Suddenly the 8 tailed beast appear

Shukaku: Hold it.

Son Goku: Yeah punk, we ain't gonna let you hurt Naruto.

Gyuuki: He's the one we've been waiting for.

Bee: Hell yeah!

Hashirama: (thinks) Could it be....?

Naruto: Gyuuki, Shukaku, gimme a fist pound.

Shukaku and Gyuuki fist bump both of naruto's fists.

Kurama: I feel it!!

Naruto powers up to Bijuu mode

Madara: What just happened?

Hashirama: Don't you see? He bears the soul of Hagoromo.

Gyuuki: He's the one that the sage prophesied.

Naruto: Just one to go before I can use that Jutsu!

switch to sasuke and minato

Orochimaru drops down

Sasuke: Is this the bit where you try and steal my body?

Orochimaru: Not this time Sasuke, I have a new object of fascination, (he looks at the shinju). I came here to give you my blessing. I want you to know that I'll pursue you no longer. Take this.

Sasuke: What is it?

Orochimaru: It's your headband. I retrieved it while we were in Konoha. You should wear it.

Minato: Why the change of heart Orochimaru?

Tsunade hops down

Tsunade: It's the will of fire. It never truly dies in anyone.

Sasuke: I'm going to go to Naruto. We can end this war.

Minato: Come here. Bump my fist. With it is the last piece of Chakra Naruto needs. The yami Kurama.

Sasuke: Needs?

Minato: You'll see.

The bump fists

Back to Naruto

Naruto: Time to kick your ass, Madara!!

Madara: I wouldn't be so hasty, Uzumaki Naruto!

Susanoo forms

Kakashi and Obito

Kakashi: This is it Obito. I'm out of Chakra, all we can do is sit here and watch.

Obito: And give our support to Naruto. There is only one thing left for me to do.

Kakashi: What?

Obito: The rinne tensei. I'm going to resurrect Hagoromo Otsusuki!

The final battle begins, and Obito prepares to make the ultimate sacrifice to bring back the shinobi who started it all.

End.

What do you guys think?

Barrath

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You can see if you want to. We have the same eyes." - Kakashi Gaiden
That is one of the most powerful quotes in the manga, I think.

On another note, there continues to be more foreshadowing that Naruto will become Hokage or some vasriation of supreme kage. Kishi has stressed throughout the story that a hokage has to be one that is loved and looked up to by his people. Sorry, but that not Sasuke, it's Naruto. The whole shinobi world looks up to him now. He's even earned the respect of Madara and Obito. What will happen now? We shall see:))

PS Naruto you're my hero bro!

Zurita210

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another chapter with yet, other characters (Minato - Kakashi) telling Obito what Rin would like. The previous chapter was Naruto talking Obito to death and now Minato and Kakashi. Wait let me guess, the following chapter we will have Tsunade and Oro telling Obito that Rin wouldnt like this and he chose the wrong path.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You guys realize that a 5/5 means that it's an absolutely perfect chapter, couldn't possibly be any better, and had everything any chapter could possibly want? Seriously, it feels like the majority of the people here simply vote 5/5 every time no matter how godawful it was.

Which it was.
It was godawful.

If Kishimoto was a good mangaka, he would make Orochimaru or Madara or even Sasuke the final villain of the series. He would forget about all this Obito shit and make a villain who is simply bad for the sake of being bad. That's what this manga needs right now, not all this half-assed moral ambiguity crap.

If Kishimoto was a smart mangaka, however, he would simply end the series as soon as possible. I mean, like, the very next chapter. Clearly he is over this series and his characters have become 1 dimensional and uninteresting because of it. Seriously, just end this thing before you make it even worse.

1/5.
Excuse kishimoto for not being akira toyrama who's villains are all bad for being the sake of bad thats DBZ in Naruto the villains almost always have a reason crap or not deal with it,. But i do agree i hated all the talk with obito kishi could have shortened it.

Dejota

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A definite 5....nice to see kakashi back...One question though. where is captain yamato? is he dead
I was hoping that somehow it would be revealed that the giant tree was directly rooted into the Mazou junk that Yamato has been stuck in. And somehow, Yamato made his way up to the blossom, and when it bloomed, he would have already poked out its giant eye or covered it in wood or something. Also, less importantly, is Anko dead? She's been chillin on the floor of that cave for a while now.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a terrible chapter to round off the year, Kishi really needs this break because these chapter have gotten real repetitive and predictable. Hopefully he comes back rejuvenated next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.