Not open for further replies.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is contradicting himself, first the juubi is the god and creator and the sages mom at a juubi fruit and got power and passed it down to the sage, but now the sage created the world with a divine sword, made out of malleable juubi chakra, and now this sword got busted by susanoo after mere seconds? wtf. someone please elaborate
so basically this is a japanese manga that came out in japan and then was scanned and translated into english so we could all read and understand it. have you ever spoken to someone who did not grow up speaking english? depending on how long theyve been speaking english, that person is most likely going to make a lot of mistakes. Also, have you ever tried using google translate? again, a lot of the meaning tends to get lost in translation. Long story short, something most likely got lost in translation and "this is the sword that created the world" most likely meant something along the lines of "this is the sword that created our world" or the ninja world, something like that. Does that make sense? I dont think he was trying to say the physical world was created using that sword as much as he was trying to say that the sword is what created the type of world they currently live in.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i still dont understand tho..... why was the DNA of both senju and uchiha combined together into a sword? i know those DNA was made to create the ninja sword but did so6p really make it into a sword? i wonder if obito did it on his own and thats why it was so weak.
now i dont quite understand where you read ANY of that in this chapter. no piece of what you just said was ever mentioned once nor did it actually make an sense.

As for why the sword broke, I'm going to go with the theory that it was used for creation and obito was trying to use it for destruction and that went against the swords purpose and it broke.

Last edited:

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why people are still butt-hurt about Obito and all that jazz. He chose to be a bad guy, of course he is going to be taken down. That's what heroes in every other story do. Good>Bad=99% of the time. Kishi isn't going to make Obito an acceptation to this rule of basic action story writing.

So, why complain about him being 'defeated' so 'easily' when the two main characters are fighting him? I don't understand the logic in that. There isn't any.

I would also like to add; it's not about characters looking cool, it's about defeating the enemy. None of the best ninjutsu or taijutsu users from K11 can use their BEST attacks on Obito, they had no choice but to use the rasengan/sus'sano infused BM thing.

I give this chapter a 4/5 since it was pretty neat, but more could have happened.

Last edited:

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why people are still butt-hurt about Obito and all that jazz. He chose to be a bad guy, of course he is going to be taken down. That's what heroes in every other story do. Good>Bad=99% of the time. Kishi isn't going to make Obito an acceptation to this rule of basic action story writing.

So, why complain about him being 'defeated' so 'easily' when the two main characters are fighting him? I don't understand the logic in that. There isn't any.

I would also like to add; it's not about characters looking cool, it's about defeating the enemy. None of the best ninjutsu or taijutsu users from K11 can use their BEST attacks on Obito, they had no choice but to use the rasengan/sus'sano infused BM thing.

I give this chapter a 4/5 since it was pretty neat, but more could have happened.
I am overdosing on all the common sense in this post. Not sure why this is not obvious to everyone.

bhasad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Breaking of "Divine Sword" was unexpected but i liked the chapter . Obito is Nagato 2.0 with much bitter feelings. He will change offcourse as our hero sticks to his nindo
5/5 by me!!!

TrevorFenix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I understand what your saying, it still isn't the best way to go. Rasengan has been used too many times to be even remotely entertaining. With all these huge battles, kishi is forgetting why his characters were so loved in the first place. Never once was I thinking that sai needed a nine tails cloak to be cool, neither lee. I wanted to see new things from the k11, not naruto's power. Even the hokage have been left in the dust, with hashirama being the only one relevant.
I want the characters I admired, end of story
You are a little complainer. I would like for you to tell me how any of the k11 could have even helped without naruto's sage rasengan..... They couldn't have... they have no sage mode or techs besides what Naruto gives them. If they were to somehow just magically use their own techniques and somehow they learned how to use nature energy and combine them without having to go through what naruto did would just be unbelievable. It's more believable and fits more properly into the storyline for Naruto to help his friends out with his own tech. then magically giving them their own ways of defeating obito. If the story went your way everyone and their mom would have sage techs. kyuubi cloaks, sharingans, and and byakugans. it would simply not show any kind of struggle whatsoever...... lol

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are a little complainer. I would like for you to tell me how any of the k11 could have even helped without naruto's sage rasengan..... They couldn't have... they have no sage mode or techs besides what Naruto gives them. If they were to somehow just magically use their own techniques and somehow they learned how to use nature energy and combine them without having to go through what naruto did would just be unbelievable. It's more believable and fits more properly into the storyline for Naruto to help his friends out with his own tech. then magically giving them their own ways of defeating obito. If the story went your way everyone and their mom would have sage techs. kyuubi cloaks, sharingans, and and byakugans. it would simply not show any kind of struggle whatsoever...... lol
i think naruto (the series) went bad when the juubi came into play. kishi made obito way too powerful, to the point where hes taken everyone other than naruto and sasuke out of the picture for the better part of the battle. every chapter is just obito nagging naruto, naruto getting pissed and hitting him with a rasengan, and then obito standing back up and more or less laughing in his face. with the exception of the...5? chapters that the edo hokage are in, thats pretty much exactly whats been going on. if you dont believe me, go back and take a look. its been a year of 1 attack per chapter and that attack is a rasengan or a rasengan variant. i understand the juubi is supposed to be insanely powerful but seriously, its just getting annoying. kakashi has been in obitos pocket dimension for a least a month (probably more i just dont feel like checking). hashiramas epic fight with madara is almost never shown (2 shinobi that were gods when they were alive and now they dont get tired and have unlimited chakra? those 2 have probably wreaked so much havoc by now that the land is never going to recover. they mightve even made a whole new ocean from the destruction of that fight) and everyone else is completely useless. the chapters are way too repetitive and 90% of the characters have been sitting around with their thumbs up their butts for the better part of a year now. i think we have a right to complain at this point.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

people are complaining about him being defeated so easily? theyve been fighting for over a year. if taking over a year to defeat someone means hes an easy opponent, then wtf is a powerful enemy?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol at this whole post

The author has proven many times to bend the rules, so I don't understand why he won't bend them now. No body but naruto fans want to see this whole naruto wank going on. Neji was enjoyed by many for his great character and unique abilities.Does that automatically mean he needs to have the same powers as the protagonist?. No. We've seen naruto and sasuke steal the spotlight for to long now, enough is enough. Even the Edo kage, who were hyped up to be the strongest edo, have been rendered useless except for the occasional hashirama "That's!...". Remember when Minato had a new jutsu up his sleeve?, nope. All of the characters copying the main protagonist power(and not even an entertaining one at that) is so much better.

Again, I want my characters I enjoy.Period

Status
Not open for further replies.