Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Sakura, you were understimated...

lol thats nothing u shouldve seen me when they revealed tobi as obito..for years i was telling people that he was obito but they were all like, noooooo hes dead..jokes on them
:win:
I admit I was one of those who did believe at some point that he was Obito but then as Kishi started to change a bit the story, I took into consideration the fact that he might be Izuna in some ways. And Kishi did it that way that you could cover both parts him being Izuna or Obito. But in the end, the funny fact is that both Izuna's tale and Obito's one fit... so either point you were bringing in the argument it made sense given the storytelling.
But afterwards, when Obito was revealed, it made sense from so many point of view. Not only from that point of view, but from the point of view that he's the ultimate Naruto reverse, he's the one who identifies with Naruto the most and given that it's the manga's ending, what could've been better than him being Obito? The manga began with Naruto who said he wanted to be a hero just like Kakashi's friend. But then, when he was put in the "same" shoes, it's where the whole twist comes in... Brilliant done, Kishi, brilliantly done!

ericdayo26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol thats nothing u shouldve seen me when they revealed tobi as obito..for years i was telling people that he was obito but they were all like, noooooo hes dead..jokes on them
:win:
Ofcourse it was obito.. its the reason why "Kakashi Gaiden" was told ..to build up the story about Obito and Kakashi relationship..

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way they're saving the fodder, I would laugh my ass off if the final bad guy of this war is so warn down fighting the A/B/C Team that some fodder is actually the one to take him down.

If it's Madara..... With his bloated ego and superiority complex.... To be beaten by some weak no names.... Oh the irony.

Kishi does like DBZ... Sayain Saga, just saying.

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing really to discuss bout this chap we all know whats going to happen here god is going to get trimmed but the most thing that is making me excited is the fact that we might get to witness susanno on susanno fight. And when is kakashi going back hes been gone too long

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like the chapter and I'm glad Sakura is doing something great now
I'm with you, "FODDER ARE PEOPLE TOO!" - I believe it's officially TenTen's turn right?

Hinata stepped in and did her thing with the 10 tails, Ino's now like a human Mr.Microphone, Sakura's melting Katsuyu like a crayola crayon left too long on hot asphalt during the summer. - TenTen's ready for action!

Last edited:

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I admit I was one of those who did believe at some point that he was Obito but then as Kishi started to change a bit the story, I took into consideration the fact that he might be Izuna in some ways. And Kishi did it that way that you could cover both parts him being Izuna or Obito. But in the end, the funny fact is that both Izuna's tale and Obito's one fit... so either point you were bringing in the argument it made sense given the storytelling.
But afterwards, when Obito was revealed, it made sense from so many point of view. Not only from that point of view, but from the point of view that he's the ultimate Naruto reverse, he's the one who identifies with Naruto the most and given that it's the manga's ending, what could've been better than him being Obito? The manga began with Naruto who said he wanted to be a hero just like Kakashi's friend. But then, when he was put in the "same" shoes, it's where the whole twist comes in... Brilliant done, Kishi, brilliantly done!
i'm sorry but the people who were pissed at tobi being obito were MORE than justified. First off the condition that obito was in was downright absurd for the thought to be acceptable. When he fought the fourth the idea of an UNTRAINED then obito level shinobi fighting the 4th AND controlling the kyubbi from a logical perspective seemed ludicrous and rediculous. The only two things or 3 if people actually considered it was this...the part where he told kakashi his technique would not work - that got me wondering immediately and the fact that their jutsu seemed similar in a sense, the hair that he had and finally the stupid Tobi-obito thing with the name...the only real one in my opinion was that one with kakashi and honestly the whole picking up a crushed body thing and plus the capability against the 4th seemed like real real shit in my opinion and that is why people couldn't accept it or agree with it. Had it been izuna it would have put such a different twist in the story instead of the friendzoned obtio being pissed - if i didn't love the manga so much i woulda quit long time lol

Reactions: uchihajaime

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been thinking... Yamato could very much be gone. Wasn't he connected to the Mazo in order to make more Zetsus? The same Mazo who is now tentails...
Maybe this will give Hashirama the possibility to overcome it and maybe that's why Madara keeps him busy and wanted him, because if Yamato is in there, and Madara takes a portion of Hashirama, he'll be able to resonate with Yamato's chakra, thus taking control over the Juubi, aka now Obito.

There's a reason behind Madara wanting Hashirama in order to take control over Obito.

Yamato was ........
Kabuto used Yamato to upgrade Madara with Hashimara DNA; by using Yamato directly.
That's why Kabuto in-direct told Madara that he had upgrade him with something special.
Because the original Hashimara DNA was either with Madara and/or Orochimaru.
Using Yamato to directly add-on, would gave Madara more power boost.
That was why he test it and hence could created forest , trees, etc...
The face of Hashimara on Madara body.
It had nothing to do with zetsu, Madara creation.

Cyanide Addiction

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am i the only one who feels kishimoto is making stuff up as he goes along?!
Without a doubt that's what he's doing, BUT! he is doing a good job of it, at least in my opinion. I give 650 a 5 out of 5, and I do believe that the fight is coming to an end in the next few chapters. I could be wrong, but I think most of us can see this is coming to a head.

Status
Not open for further replies.