amterasu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a again one of the boring chapters I have ever read. :devil:
This feels like, Kishi is just trying to stretch the battle to another few years. :'(
I can see the same way the battle between naruto and pain went on. To make a wild guess, I would say - Obito later would realise the dream of fourth Hokage and rin to become a better person or something like that and eventually everyone will fight against Madara (who in the meantime, would have overpowered Obito and took his place).

To stretch that, new battle, this time first Hokage will step in and try to convince Madara that everyone staying together is such a good aspiration to have an all they can do is entrust the shinobi powers to the future generations and watch them progress from heaven (or whatever the places in narutoverse). :yay:

Getting a feeling that, I should stop reading naruto from now on. :(

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed to finally see Naruto and Sasuke merge their powers..I think alot of people foresaw that happening
Probably but I'm more curious to see if it will be exactly like in madara's case or something different. After all, at his case we had a living thing which wore an armor where as here we have 2 diffrenent sources of chakra.

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3.4 As usual, not much of fighting but ....
Medical Team = Tsunade & Sakura & Ino
More to come....
Madara vs Obito
Madara will definite do not like Obito take his dream...

Shikamaru91

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. This chapter reminded me of the Matrix. Neo seems like he's beating the crap out of Smith, then Smith smashes him into the ground and ask him why he keeps getting up, why he keeps fighting. Then Neo says because he chooses to. It mirrors it perfectly.

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's put it this way... no matter how valiant a sheep will struggle against a wolf... a sheep will always be a sheep and the wolf will always be a wolf.

V3tte

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, Maddy Dear. Time for that Trump Card of yours. Obito is about to Punk Out and I totally wasn't expecting that. Although, I did see it coming. One thing's for sure, you can't TNJ The Devil himself...

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This Week Chapter is BS. 2/5

Obito is getting ****in Talk no Jutsu while Naruto and Sasuke holding Hands on some powerup for countless times for fack sakes and fodderize everyone in the battlefield. This is getting now where.

This is getting Too BORING!!!!!!!!

STOP Stalling Kishi!!!

Last edited:

BrianRampage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sakura, you were understimated...

It's true her power level is nothing compared to them but she surely cannot be called fodder or useless.... She's one of the most greatest assets of the SA now.... =D =D
Yes.. because without her, they'd never be able to summon a giant slug...at this point, she's basically a Tsunade without the assertiveness to take any action.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are people really giving this chapter 4s and 5s, it get a 2 at best. Another chapter of talking and nothing really happened but the shinobis beginning to attack, a healing pool, teleporters (tobirama saving those in danger) and sasuke/naruto fusion. The endiing was the best part imo.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Week Chapter is BS. 2/5

Obito is getting ****in Talk no Jutsu while Naruto and Sasuke holding Hands on some powerup for countless times for fack sakes and fodderize everyone in the battlefield. This is getting now where.

This is getting Too BORING!!!!!!!!

STOP Stalling Kishi!!!
This manga's focus has always been on inner struggles of characters.

"You let Rin die" is more noticed but it was just a statement without much of emotion. Obito completely ignored Kakashi after Rin's death while he killed everyone else off. He was grieving but he didn't exactly blamed Kakashi for what happened. He refused and mocked him for thinking that it was the sole reason for his actions and implied there was a bigger picture more than once. We shouldn't ignore that part of his statement.

You must be registered for see images

"I will never acknowledge it"- - The denial and wish to pretend that it didn't happen is the real problem here.

He was a happy go lucky till war started and he got handicapped severely on his first day in his war and just when he thought he was getting better, he lost his friend and crush. But the mayhem he himself caused seeing her dead shocked him as well, probably more.

"Where am I"

"I see , I'm in hell"

He realized he had a side which could be as bloodthirsty under right conditions as anyone else out there and he wants to deny that side too. He was not used to such gore- it was all new to him and in the worst ways possible. In his moon eye plan he is trying to make everyone live happily ever after and just wipe anything negative ever happened.

A writer has two options here- have pity on him and kill him off, or help him initiating a dialogue and make him understand that we cannot control or dictate anything else but ourselves, so it's better that we sort it out as fast as we can. That we need to accept our negative side as well so that we can have a better grip at ourselves. And to give anything your best without worrying over the end results. There is always a chance that you will fail. At least you won't have any regrets that you could have done it better.

It's not like just defeating him through punches will solve the questions raised. Killing him off is less tiresome that making efforts for mutual dialogue but that's the shonen ideal for you.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This manga's focus has always been on inner struggles of characters.

"You let Rin die" is more noticed but it was just a statement without much of emotion. Obito completely ignored Kakashi after Rin's death while he killed everyone else off. He was grieving but he didn't exactly blamed Kakashi for what happened. He refused and mocked him for thinking that it was the sole reason for his actions and implied there was a bigger picture more than once. We shouldn't ignore that part of his statement.

"I will never acknowledge it"- - The denial and wish to pretend that it didn't happen is the real problem here.

He was a happy go lucky till war started and he got handicapped severely on his first day in his war and just when he thought he was getting better, he lost his friend and crush. But the mayhem he himself caused seeing her dead shocked him as well, probably more.

"Where am I"

"I see , I'm in hell"

He realized he had a side which could be as bloodthirsty under right conditions as anyone else out there and he wants to deny that side too. He was not used to such gore- it was all new to him and in the worst ways possible. In his moon eye plan he is trying to make everyone live happily ever after and just wipe anything negative ever happened.

A writer has two options here- have pity on him and kill him off, or help him initiating a dialogue and make him understand that we cannot control or dictate anything else but ourselves, so it's better that we sort it out as fast as we can. That we need to accept our negative side as well so that we can have a better grip at ourselves. And to give anything your best without worrying over the end results. There is always a chance that you will fail. At least you won't have any regrets that you could have done it better.

It's not like just defeating him through punches will solve the questions raised. Killing him off is less tiresome that making efforts for mutual dialogue but that's the shonen ideal for you.
WTF ?????? Why did you copy and paste from Obito thread to my post?? Y0our response is completely irrelevant :dafq:

girya

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next chapter prediction... Madara is going to attack Obito as he busy tackling Naruto/Sasuke and become Jinchuriki.. :devil:

Storywise it will the best thing that can happen!! The real villain must get his place.

kos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what a rubbish chapter. the story line is progressing way to slowly. and would just kakashi just die already. i'm gonna kill myself if I have to go through another Rin, Obito and Kakashi flashback

Status
Not open for further replies.