Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"I'll Sleep"​
Naruto Manga Chapter 650 Discussion and 651 Predictions
Discuss Naruto Manga 650 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 651

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best
I gota say 3 out of 5 only talk2 ... it should n must b less talk more action is superb... n guys "Have u seen the pic, is Naruto gona show his new mode.. the sage of the six path mode??? - Its gona b awesome if he would , unbeatable,unmatched,supreme power ... its gona b SMASHING"

ericdayo26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright..the way I see it..Obito will definitely be TNJ'd by Naruto... I mean, lets all admit that, that is Naruto's best move of all. And no villain has ever countered Naruto's TNJ.. So there, when obito has been TNJ, and is about to be defeated, Madara comes along to the rescue. He swaps with obito, kills him and takes over his body, allowing a new fight between Madara VS Naruto&friends...and so naruto's talk no jutso begins a new..

tntempty

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a good chapter. But I have this one question to Kishi, and this really started to worry me recently: What the hell happened to Yamato?! Where is he?

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a good chapter. But I have this one question to Kishi, and this really started to worry me recently: What the hell happened to Yamato?! Where is he?
I have been thinking... Yamato could very much be gone. Wasn't he connected to the Mazo in order to make more Zetsus? The same Mazo who is now tentails...
Maybe this will give Hashirama the possibility to overcome it and maybe that's why Madara keeps him busy and wanted him, because if Yamato is in there, and Madara takes a portion of Hashirama, he'll be able to resonate with Yamato's chakra, thus taking control over the Juubi, aka now Obito.

There's a reason behind Madara wanting Hashirama in order to take control over Obito.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF ?????? Why did you copy and paste from Obito thread to my post?? Y0our response is completely irrelevant :dafq:
If you repeat the same thing you will get the same response. You complained about "talk" and I posted my reasoning behind it. Instead of making irrelevant complaints why don't you address the point I raised. If you have something new to say then maybe you will get to hear/read something new.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sakura, you were understimated...

Lol, I am on a rampage ever since I did the theories. Now I am just getting my canonization, bwuhaha. :p
Next, SSM incoming, I am sure of it!
lol thats nothing u shouldve seen me when they revealed tobi as obito..for years i was telling people that he was obito but they were all like, noooooo hes dead..jokes on them
:win:

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Madara....

O Madara, Madara! Wherefore art thou Madara.?
Seriously the chapter was lacking his badass.
ITS TIME FOR THE OLDE ENGLISH GRAMMAR NAZI!

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?

Wherefore actually means why? So...

Juliet isn't saying "Where are you, Romeo?"

She's actually saying "Why are you Romeo?"

As in "Why are you Romeo? Why can't you be someone else so our love wouldn't be forbidden?"

AND THATS YOUR OLDE ENGLISH GRAMMAR NAZI MOMENT OF THE DAY!!!

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you repeat the same thing you will get the same response. You complained about "talk" and I posted my reasoning behind it. Instead of making irrelevant complaints why don't you address the point I raised. If you have something new to say then maybe you will get to hear/read something new.
Your not making any sense. I stated my opinion of this week chapter, how is that irrelevant?? Are you try to make fun of me???

Daien

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am genuinely glad to read every new Naruto Manga each week. I wish it contained more pages. It always leaves me wanting to read what's next. This edition was no different. It did not lack in action, story, or revelation. It does not bother me that Obito's resolve may waiver in the face of Naruto's "Talk No Jutsu". That has been a central theme in Naruto. Kill them off, or change their opinions. Even if Obito waivers, it may not be permanent. We must always remember though that all the main characters including the antagonists have initially good intentions. Whether those intentions are skewed or perverted by "pain" or "loss" is certainly relevant, however, it leads one to believe that if Naruto's Ninja Way is truly "right" then all of these antagonists including Madara can succumb to "Talk no Jutsu".

Status
Not open for further replies.