Not open for further replies.

jonsin19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's up next for a fight I believe. He's got his chakra still. The 5 Kage are on they're way to the fight, but may be too late. I can bet that this tree will sprout some fruit and Madara and Oro will go after it. Saru might fight too. Or he may do a story of his own. And they should show Kakash. I dont think he's dead yet. They never really showed him dead, he was close to it though.

But where does Oro fit in all of this? He's primed for a powerup as well as sasuke.

BigPapi21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5... we got back story of stage,,, sage is not uzumaki,, and lol ,, jubbi is tree
well technically we dont know for sure yet if the SO6P is an Uzumaki or not because Kishi gave us the mothers name, but what about the fathers name?? You got to have a father to make a baby feel me. For example, Naruto took his mothers last name which is uzumaki obviously, but he is also a descendant of Minato "NAMIKAZE". So until we know the father of the SO6P then we cant conclude that the SO6P isnt an Uzumaki. Therefore, keeping the theory alive that is, Naruto could be a direct descendant of the SO6P.

Any other thoughts?? this is just my theory.

ransom8

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, i tink we all 4goten dat Naruto's still got som surprise up his sleeves...."the tailed beasts gave him "somtin" wen he met dem"....i'm jst waiting 2 see him use it. And were the f**k r the kages?

GonFC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah lol love the how we had the god tree(fma like) and the fruit that they ate(kinda like devil fruits)lol
Maybe you can call that the god fruit. Lolz! But from this, it sounds like anyone can actually reach sage of six path if they have enough power. From the looks of the Juubi's eye. It looks like sharingan and Rinnegan came from juubi's power and transferred to human. So it does not matter what clan is the sage of six path.

naruto31281

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg...finally Madara kid revealed the truth...now Hashirama knows...i suppose Sasuke knows too 'cuz he already read the things on the Uchiha tablet...wonder what Naruto gonna do now? The one that stopped the God Tree was the SO6 Paths, which means it can be stopped and there is a way...now who's having the answer to that...who's going to do that....sasuke or naruto...or Hashirama...one of the best truth revealing chapter...thanks for the Manga....thank you guys...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There will be a fruit an Sasuke will eat it this is his only chance to power up if stealing dark kurama we all kno he will unlock Rinnegan we all knew BSM naruto was gonna so Rinnegan Sasuke will too,

HighDef

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this all started because a women decided to eat a forbidden fruit. Wow. I TOTALLY did not see that coming...

Seriously?

I thought Team 7 was fighting together? What has Sakura done since saving all that chakra to one spot on her forehead? Why is Kakashi still in another dimension? Where is Gai, Lee, Kiba and others? What happened to Shikamaru after his noble speech?

wootan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think its now sasuke time to shine, he just needs to genjutsu obito. speaking of genjutsu, obito has never been shown to be gud at it and is on par with kakashi, i think he cant even cast his will and use tsukuyomi, Madara tramp card is probably because he knows he is the only one that can cast the tsukuyomi and perhaps sasuke...

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really wonder what kishi is going to throw at us this time, U got god tree eye facing the moon, nobody can get close to god tree cus they don't want to loose chakra the only solution now would be to what rikoudu sage told the nine bijuus to give the next thru power. I really hope it's not another power up and maybe kishi needs to add the banana fan with naruto in kurama/ sage mode

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never thought the sage of six paths was an "uzumaki" idk why people thought that. He lived in a time where ninjas,ninja clans,and chakra didn't exist. Yes I'm very sure that the uzumaki are descended from him but he himself was not an "uzumaki"

warpathixclan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, maybe you should look some of this s#it up before you open your mouth about something you are ignorant about. "Tree of life" and Messiah characters all predated Christianity by millennia and Judaism by hundreds of years. These references kishi is making are probably based on eastern Bhuddist or Hindi philosophy.
are you refuting the fact that in the chistian bible the garden of eden and the tree of life are said to be real part of history? and are you honestly comparing the bible as a historic reference to a philosophy of buddist or hindi? common

easy there fellow
first i was not talking to you .
second i apologized to the guy .
3rd my time is more important than these bullshits to look them up ,deal with it .

on top of that what i meant by my comment was it is not belong to any race or country , i mean the story of tree , forbidden fruit ,Adam and Eve .

it is a religious story that transferred from a religion to another because all the religions are one , as said in the last one islam .

and the story is talking about first human beings that has been created by god and kicked out of heavens because of Disobedience and sent to earth to live life of mortals .
no sir not every religion has this story of origin.. also are you mentioning islam?? the things thatare sid in that bible so idiotic and pathetic. no not all religions are one. lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jubbi reminds me so much of this myth:

"There is a powerful Japanese myth that has been around for centuries involving the Vampire Tree, otherwise known as Jubokko or Jyubokko. This tree spirit is said to suck the life out of any humans near it, making it a commanding and fearsome demon.

Appearance

The tree was said to look dead and withered even in the strong summer sunlight. Its branches would break and crumble if it did not have enough human energy to feed off of. The tree would grow and flourish once it got its prey and look like any other tree in a row. Sometimes it was even said they would have the skulls of the dead lined up underneath its roots, the skeletons of its fallen victims.

Legend

The tree would only grow around a chaotic area that had much death and destruction around it. The tree would feed off any negative energy and grow a small sprout. It would also feed on the dead of a battle field, this is where the biggest Jubokkos would grow, because of all the bereavement in the area. They are also known to be around execution sites, an easy offering to them where they would grow almost daily. If the Vampire Tree were to be cut, it would start to seep out red sap that mimicked the look of human blood, which struck terror into anyone who was cutting it, they would soon leave it be without any more intentions of chopping it down. The tree would regenerate quickly looking as good as new after the strike."

"Jubokko is not simply a vampiric tree. It was a tree that would devour people with any level of spiritual power(demons, ogres, priests, monks, sages, etc.) in order to become more powerful. It oftened lured people into becoming its servants by having them eat its fruit that'd make them more powerful but also enslave them. It was also said that once it devoured enough humans with spiritual power, it'd produce a fruit that a sage could make into a potion that'd grant them eternal life/youth, not sure which. It's ultimate goal was typically to eat an especially strong human or demon to gain a body of its own."

"Jubokko can bring goodness to a lucky few. Any branch taken from a jubokko tree, with permission of course, is a powerful item that can be used to heal and purify almost anyone."

Reactions: Khallil
Status
Not open for further replies.