Not open for further replies.

Oniban

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a very nice chapter, I rated a 5.

There seems to be a confusing between the kaguya clan and the name of the princess Kaguya Ootsusuki, which are not related at all. Her family name is Ootsusuki, and her first name is Kaguya, just like her son is Bagoromo Ootsusuki.
Since the S6P's name is revealed, I think we might conclude that Rikudo is his nickname or a title.
The manga already refered the Uzumaki Clan is a branch of the senju clan, they are in fact close relatives, therefore they are also descendents of the S6P, like many others, but the Senju and the Uchiha are referred as the S6P sone's direct descendents...

People do complain a lot regarding the Hokage's monopoly in the war since they arrive. I must agree in part whit this argument, but they´re presence serves a purpose, they are here to acknowledge Naruto has the one that surpassed all of them. Remember Naruto's dream?!

I believe this chapter explains why the juubi is vulnerable to senjutsu. Since all chakra comes from the Tree, the juubi can claim it back absorbing it from the ninjas, however the natural energy/chakra it´s a different story...

Last edited:

dcodner1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHAT DO YALL THINK??????????????????

Great chapter it was definitely an eye opener to a lot of the history of the naruto world and we got it mostly all in one chapter I might add. what that is a good question what are the guys going to do now.... hopefully sasuke got something up his sleeve to try I mean I know he has shown us something things he can do with his power butwhat else does his new eyes provide and this might be thinking back alittle but there are still forbidden jutsu on the table untouched with Izanagi and also Izanami I know madara knows probably about both of those and susuke watching Itachi do it fighting kabuto knows to I wonder if they will come back in the picture. its was good to see the 3th hokage springing back in action cuz we all thought it was over for him.....I honestly we are going to see the return of THE 5 KAGES they should be about healed now all of them to at least lead some kinda hand. what will Naruto do will we see the power of what the tailed beast gave naruto could that finally be put to play with all the strength with one blow should be equal to stopping that tree. will we see the 5 kages? or are we going to get more in depth with the history of naruto and honest In my opinion I think next chapter might be that way... tho I love my action believe me... to get more in depth with 21 pages next we that should be more then enough to answer all the question we got twisted in us now.

now I want to turn to something that I was think about while I was eating I keep hearing everyone saying that the sage of six paths was not an uzumaki (not saying that anyone is wrong or anthing) but when naruto was born whose last name did he take his fathers or his mothers? NO when the SO6P was born we know his mother and her last name but whose to say that the SO6P's father didn't have full or some roots the uzumaki clan and only cuz the SO6P mother was a princess who wouldn't want the last name of royalty if it so happen your father might have not been so much so royalty (hypothetically speaking).

Drumfanatic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure nobody expected all of that to happen...Pretty much every theory about the Sage's origin was wrong, thanks to Kishi's trolling skills...
There isn't too much to talk about except that as Ahhimane said, Madara is a great storyteller XD...It's really hard to believe that the Uchiha tablet is as small as Kishi portrays it, with all that info and what not...Maybe, just maybe, he has us in some sort of illusion :mad:_@:

Third Hokage is still alive as many people predicted...

And Sasuke is something else, he noticed that Naruto is worn out and it's his time to "try" to shine...Just as most people have stated, Sasuke read the tablet and went to the battlefield having to know what Madara knew...I wonder what his plan is and I'm sure we'll see it next chapter...

You seem to forget that Sasuke dosnt have the renningan so he couldnt completly translate the tablet, but obito definatly did and possibly nagato.

dcodner1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh and naruto sage mode is basically natural energy can that be striped away too cuz im sure naruto can always just keep bring that back? plus what about that water that naruto use to train in to try to control going in to sage mode with out turning into a frog what if that was splashed on him I would say at least for that moment he would be able to move.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An amazing chapter. how about this?What if the hermit of six paths comes back and stop them?
i don't see in what way they can stop juubito or madara.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing the 3rd Hokage return made me go all :nuts: and stuff. It was epic! And Madara's story was, well, he's a great story teller--as others have already mention. CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEEK!!!

balajibs

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As it turns out......Madara Uchiha is actually trying desperately to restore the original order and end the curse of hatred......so that makes him the real good guy. This gives a whole new deeper meaning to the Original dreams and illusions concept.....way to go....5/5

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was the best chapter in a while. I loved the backstory of the Sage of the Sixth Paths and of how chakra and shinobi came to be. I don't see how anyone can get out of this solution that they're in right now. I can't wait until next chapter.

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Forbidden Fruit (trees).

Our legend of the Forbidden Fruit - Apple.

Another Legend:
When you want to ease yourself;
"Apologize" to the Tree, first....

san1234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i m hoping for good reasoning and story line from kishi making story so twisting

and hoping to know origin of reagarding uzumaki ,hyuga and raikage(one of the strongest and unique clan of their own features)

if he can have good reasoning explain then he is a good writer

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to say that i'm glad people are enjoying rather than hating on this backstory of the juubi/chakra/sage origin. but one thing I want to point out--it is not a shout out or a rip off or a wink to anything at all... not to DBZ, not to One Piece, not to the Bible... and yet in a way it is to everything since this is an archetypal tree/origin story and actually brings Naruto into the world of western mythology rather than simple fiction. personally I really love it and i'll be honest, I did NOT see it coming, LoL. but this type of story appears throughout history, it is not unique any ONE thing so earlier when I saw ppl sayhing "oh it's just a rip-off of DBZ" I was just like... wow... ignorance. but this thread was much more reassuring, showing me that people do have a sense and knowledge of literature.

Daien

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to say that i'm glad people are enjoying rather than hating on this backstory of the juubi/chakra/sage origin. but one thing I want to point out--it is not a shout out or a rip off or a wink to anything at all... not to DBZ, not to One Piece, not to the Bible... and yet in a way it is to everything since this is an archetypal tree/origin story and actually brings Naruto into the world of western mythology rather than simple fiction. personally I really love it and i'll be honest, I did NOT see it coming, LoL. but this type of story appears throughout history, it is not unique any ONE thing so earlier when I saw ppl sayhing "oh it's just a rip-off of DBZ" I was just like... wow... ignorance. but this thread was much more reassuring, showing me that people do have a sense and knowledge of literature.
I did a lot of history reading last night after reading this thread. It's safe to say there are many here who are uninformed, but your post is very wise.

Also...Nice Avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.