Not open for further replies.

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know if thr is any distant relation between sage of six paths/hashi and minato/naruto... Now, i want the bloody family chart of every senju and uchiha...............................
well chapter is awesome.........

I hope the "10 tails can only be controlled by sage of six paths.. so whn 10 tails reaches its final form with full potential.. madara loses control of it.... and it goes rampaging...... and hashirama and others joins to do something...... may even revive sage of six paths with edo tensei??
madara and obito have lost the Jubi, when Naruto cut Obito off, and Lee cicked off madara....

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What manga were U reading, orochimaru clearly said want sasuke's body and naruto body is off limits because its no purpose for him. Orochimaru is ninja that believes in jutsu and not himself so running after no-talent naruto will be stupid after he so many chance to so in the past.
Oro wants to copy every jutsu...thats why he want Sasuke instead of Naruto...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really liked the chapter, especially Hasirama and Tobirama's personalities. It seems like Hasirama's answer to Sasuke's questions will help decide the path he takes. I can't wait till the next chapter, so hopefully it comes out tomorrow like usual. Oh, and hopefully Minato will be involved in the conversation next chapter, which I think is very likely.

goat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru is a sneaky guy, but also smart. So has he come to terms with not being able to get Sasuke's body/eyes? I think this helping Sasuke business is yet another attempt. Oro likes manipulating people and you can bet your bottom dollar that by helping sasuke he has a goal and or sees himself benefiting from it. He already got his arms back and there may be more with the way he was so eager to use zetsu for his creepy body revival. I also want to know what will become of kabuto will he continue under Oro - there was a lot of talk about him surpassing his master especially with the sage mode but is it true? exactly how much power Oro took back from Kabuto is unclear - also kabuto perfected the edo while Oro was gone. and we really haven't ever seen oro go all out.

So with kabuto and Oro around you have two Edo Tensen users which I think we can all agree is the most powerful just that pretty much makes you unstoppable. All they have to do is lie low let the smoke clear then attack the winner of the war and take over the world. - I bet kishi will have to write this one off once the dust settles - oh there is no longer enough "material" to revive any of the former Kages...

Could Tobirama the inventor of the jutsu know a way out of it like madara? Im not the first to pose the question.

kamate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I expected Hashirama to have a douchebag kind of personality Like Madara. But this surprises me. I think that is why madara praised him. I guess in Tobirama's mind was asking "who is guy that has been summoned along with us Hot shots?"

Status
Not open for further replies.